Greetings and Saluations my brethren. This revisiting of this prophecy that the Lord has given to me, to give to the backslidden church, which spiritually is the Laodicean church, which will become the "Great Whore of Babylon", will be judged in the last days according to the Lord's holy word. Let those who have an ear to hear listen to what the Lord would say to the church. Amen.
1. a. The word of the Lord came unto me to prophesy to the backslidden church which has turned her back on the Lord her God. b. She has played the harlot with the kings of the earth and has committed all manner of evil in my name. c. She has become lukewarm, and has caused my children to follow after false gods and eat meat sacrificed unto idols. d. Just as unfaithful Israel did, so also is my church doing.
2. a. She has committed fornication with the kings of the earth and will be judged according to her works. b. She will be cast into a bed of adultery, where she will be tormented and judged. c. I have set apart a remnant that have not bowed their knee to Baal. d. I will bless my people who are called by my name and I will use them in the last days for they are my kings and my priests, for the salvation of those who will come unto me.
3. a. If those who will hear my voice, will humble themselves and repent of their sins, I will come unto them and make them my people and I will be their God. b. For I have a place for them that neither moth nor rust can destroy. c. I have a place for them that I have prepared that is glorious and beyond all of man's understanding. d. If they but hear my voice, and turn from their sin, I will give unto them to eat of the hidden manna, and I will give unto them to eat of the tree of life.
4. a. My eyes search over all mankind for that one who will hear my voice and be faithful. b. I will bless those who bless him, and I will curse those who curse him. c. Hear the voice of the one crying in the wilderness.
5. a. Come unto me all that labour and are heavy laden for I will give thee rest, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light. b. But for those who will not hear my voice, and for those who follow the false prophets, I will make them to take part in my plagues which are coming upon all mankind. c. My remnant will be saved in that day. d. My remnant who have not bowed their knee to Baal, I will make them to mount up with wings as eagles, and enter into my rest.
6. a. For I am a jealous God, and I will repay them in kind, those who commit harlotry, and for their fornication, and for their adultery. b. And you who cause my church to commit harlotry, i will utterly consume you with the sword of my mouth. c. I will set my face against you, and I will punish you with everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels. d. Repent now, for I will not strive with man, nor will I be mocked, saith the Lord.
7. a. For I am a loving God, and I gave my life for my little ones whom I have chosen from the foundations of the earth. b. If my people will not glorify and praise my name, I will cause the rocks to cry out instead, and I will cause the beasts of the field to magnify my holy name. c. For I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. d. I am the strong high tower for my people. I will give refuge unto them, and make them to lie down in green pastures for my namesake.
8. a. For I have set my face against them that falsely teach my holy word. I will judge them that say they are mine, but are indeed hypocrites, and liars, and make my people to sin. b. Woe unto you ye hypocrites, ye brood of vipers, ye whitewashed tombs for I have set my face against you to make you a reproach to the nations, ye that commit that which is unseemly. c. You who cause my people who are called by my name to commit all manner of uncleanness, and who teach my people to commit the abominations of Sodom, and the sins of Gommorah. d. Those who teach that the Lord is pleased with those who commit such abominations will be utterly cut off from among the people.
9. a. For those who say they are my servants, but do that which I have not said to do in my holy word, they are liars and the truth is not in them. b. They have made my people to believe a lie, and vengeance is mine saith the Lord. c. For just as in the days of Noah, so shall the days be when the Son of man shall return. d. Prepare your hearts my little ones for my soon return. e. Prepare your hearts for that which is coming upon all mankind, for if those days were not shortened, none would be saved. f. Tribulation is coming upon the earth such as has not been before or ever will be again.
10. 1 Corinthians 2:9; But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. a. Therefore, do thy first works lest I remove thy candlestick out of its place, except thou repent. Amen.