Those who are sad now are happy, because God will comfort them."
And yet I know that some of you maybe wondering but how, how will God comfort us when we are sad?
Well let me explain for the answer is simple found in Isaiah 61:2-3 which says that -
2. The Lord God... has sent me (referring to Jesus the Messiah) to announce the time when our God will punish evil people. He has sent me to comfort all those who are sad and to help the sorrowing people. ...
3. For - I will give them a crown to replace their ashes, and the oil of gladness to replace their sorrow and clothes of praise to replace their spirit of sadness.
So just imagine what it would be like to have clothes of praise to replace our spirit of sadness; WOW, what would that be like? Well, let's continue and find out.
6. Because you see, hard times do not come up from the ground and trouble does not grow from the earth.
7. People produce trouble as surely as sparks fly upward. ...
9. And yet - God does wonders that cannot be understood, And - he does so many miracles they cannot be counted.
10. He gives rain to the earth and sends water on the fields.
11. He makes the humble person important and lifts the sad to places of safety.
12. For he ruins the plans of those who trick others so they have no success.
13. He catches the wise in their own clever traps and sweeps away the plans of those who try to trick others.
14. Where - Darkness covers them up in the daytime, and - even at noon they feel around in the dark.
15. But - God saves the needy from their lies and from the harm done by powerful people.
16. And that's why -... the poor have hope while those who are unfair are silenced.
So, be careful in your assumptions.
7. And, don't judge too quickly because only God knows all the details of every situation. ...
And only he - ... makes some people humble, and others he makes great.
8. For He... raises the poor up from the dust, and... lifts the needy from the ashes. Where, he lets the poor sit with princes and receive a throne of honor. ...
And so, just remember that the innocent will not die; and honest people will never be destroyed. Because no matter how powerfully troubles crush, God's hold is more powerful. For, God is the judge; he judges one person as guilty and another as innocent.
So, whoever makes himself great will be humble. And, whoever makes himself humble will be made great.
For God hates religious hypocrisy.
And so, the Lord God All-Powerful, the Mighty One of Israel says: "You my enemies, will not cause me any more trouble. For, I will pay you back for what you did."
Therefore,... "Comfort, comfort my people - says your God. For, God is always first, and God will surely be last. ...
Because he is perfect, all powerful, and knows everything and that's because - God transcends nature.
And yet, mysteriously though he still concerns himself with our lives.
Therefore, ... I will hear your prayers... I will help.
And -... protect you. says the Lord.
So this is why, God has a long history when it comes to being faithful. For, he has kept his people safe for thousands of years. ...
1. So, happy are those who don't listen to the wicked, who don't go where sinners go, who don't do what evil people do.
2. Because, they love the Lord's teachings, and... think about those teachings day and night. ...
3b. And because they do - ... Everything they do will succeed.
So, follow the faithful road.
For, God's rewards supersede the benefits of the wicked.
And, because of God's great love for His people, he would send a Savior to comfort, heal, and set his people free. ...
For which their... time of sadness will end.
For,... I will change their sadness into happiness; and, ... will give them comfort and joy instead of sadness.
So we,... must never lose all hope; because our belief in Jesus Christ gives us hope for the future.
Therefore, you should produce much fruit and show that you are my followers, which brings glory to my Father.
For, we are God's workers, working together, ...
So therefore,... love right and hate evil, for God has chosen you from among your friends; and, he has set you apart with much joy. ...
For Jesus reveals all we need to know about God. And that is that Jesus' power is like none other, and he holds the highest position over anyone else.