1. Reasonable use of cooling and lubricating fluid, play the three major roles of cooling, washing and lubricating, keep cooling and lubricating clean, thus control the grinding heat within the allowable range, in order to prevent thermal deformation of the workpiece. Improve the cooling conditions during grinding, such as adopting oil-soaked grinding wheel or internal cooling grinding wheel. When cutting fluid is introduced into the center of grinding wheel, cutting fluid can directly enter grinding area to play an effective cooling role and prevent workpiece surface burns.
2. Reduce the quenching stress after heat treatment to the minimum, because under the action of grinding force, the quenching stress and reticular carbonized structure can easily cause cracks in the workpiece due to phase transformation of the structure. In order to eliminate the grinding residual stress, the Dustbin Mould should be aged at low temperature after grinding to improve its toughness.
3. To eliminate grinding stress, the dustbin mould can also be immersed in salt bath at 260 ~ 315℃ for 1.5min, and then cooled in oil at 30℃, thus the hardness can be reduced by 1HRC and the residual stress can be reduced by 40% ~ 65%.
4. For the precision grinding of dustbin moulds with dimensional tolerance within 0.01mm, attention should be paid to the influence of ambient temperature and constant temperature grinding is required. From the calculation, it can be seen that when the temperature difference of 300mm long steel parts is 3℃, the material changes by about 10.8μm (10.8=1.2×3×3, and the deformation amount per 100mm is 1.2μm/℃). All finishing processes should fully consider the influence of this factor.
5. Electrolytic grinding is adopted to improve the manufacturing precision and surface quality of the dustbin mould. During electrolytic grinding, the grinding wheel scrapes off oxide film instead of metal, so the grinding force is small, the grinding heat is also small, no grinding burr, crack, burn and other phenomena will occur, and the general surface roughness can be better than Ra0.16μm; In addition, the abrasion of the grinding wheel is reduced. For example, when grinding hard alloy, the abrasion of the silicon carbide grinding wheel is about 400% ~ 600% of the weight of the hard alloy, while when electrolytic grinding is used, the abrasion of the grinding wheel is only 50% ~ 100% of the abrasion of the hard alloy.
Taizhou Huangyan Rongwei Plastic Mould Co.,Ltd.is located in Huangyan,which is the mould town in China. Our company have more than 20 years professional experience in mould field. We have the most advanced equipments for mould manufacturing as well as the most qualified trained employees. We have made full use of high techniques as CAD/CAM/ CAE for a long time and summarized a set of specific expeiience. Our mould are mainly exported to the contries in Europe, Mid-East,Africa and so on. For more product details, please click on our official website: https://www.furnituremould.com/