Albert Finch Ministry - Daily Devotional - February 13, 2020
Philippians 1:20 - "My expectation and hope is that I shall never fail in my duty, but that at all times, and especially right now, I shall be full of courage, so that with my whole being I shall bring honor to Christ, whether I live or die."
Here are some practical ways to partner with God and prepare yourself for the next breakthrough in God's purpose for your life:
1. Pray for your family members that need a salvation encounter.
2. Pray for your nation to have a comeback turnaround to Jesus.
3. Surrender your heart afresh.
4. Expect God to use you, every day.
5. Look for opportunities to share God's heart in your everyday normal life, because hearts are not hard, they have been made ready.
6. Speak with faith expectation about revival.
7. Honor and pray for those who are "working in the harvest fields."
8. Ask "the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest" (Matthew 9:38).
9. Search your heart and repent if needed. Receive His grace and get your own heart and life "ready" to be enlisted in the greatest harvest season you've ever seen! Everyone is needed; don't disqualify yourself.
10. Expect that the God who raised Lazarus from the grave is going to raise up the dead things in your life to His glory.
11. Start stretching and expanding your faith now. This is important! Jesus still does MORE where He finds faith. Unbelief and lack of faith hinder miracles (Matthew 13:58). Expect miracles and revival...stretch your faith now!