Glasses are basically made for comfort and style. They are made for daily use or even seasonal. Depends on how you will be using it. Sometimes you wear glasses that don't fit you and feel awkward when you are looking at yourself in the mirror. You don't know what to wear now. You need to know your type of face shape. One example of this is the Square face shape.
- A typical square face shape has a wide jaw line similar to the forehead. The width of the forehead and cheeks are similar. There is an angular appearance in the cheekbone.
- In order to find the perfect fit of the glasses that suits your square type face. You should consider that the frame follows your eyebrow line. Keep in mind that the center of your eyes is also at the middle of the frame. Use glasses with temples that connect at the top frame and at the center set eyebrows for square faces.
- To accentuate the shape of your face you should consider the type of frame when choosing your glasses. Most square type face best suits spectacles with round and oval frames and big butterfly frames. Choose frames with decorations at the sides of the frame to emphasize the sides of the frame and not the shape of your face and to soften the angles of your type face shape. Frames that extend the cheekbones and that lessen the width of the jaw line will be a good choice.
- Spectacle Frames like Brillestel has it all, it has comfort and style. Frames are made best to suit your square type face with a variety of styles to choose from.
- Square type face should avoid square frames which emphasize the type of the face itself. The frame should contrast your square type face. Also avoid glasses with low-set temples for it also accentuates that angle of the face. Avoid styles that accentuate the jaw line and the cheekbone. Also keep in mind that the size of the frame should fit the size of your face. It might be awkward to look at.
- You should feel comfortable when wearing them so that even when you're wearing them the whole day you will not feel irritated. Wearing something that makes you feel good gives you a nice perspective of the day ahead of you.
There are ample of glasses and spectacles in the market to choose from but to get the perfect one for your face shape, you can always look for a good optician help you with your glasses. As what they saying goes if you feel good you will look good with the help of an expert, buying the right glasses will just be a breeze.