Characteristics of Prefabricated Residential Buildings
China prefabricated homes is a popular name for assembled house. Its full name is prefabricated house. It is a house built by industrialized production. It is a house built by prefabricating some or all components of the house in a factory, then transporting them to the construction site, and assembling the components through reliable connection.
1. According to the calculation of production that has not been scaled up at present, the progress of prefabricated homes is about 30% faster than that of traditional construction methods.
2. The safety of China prefabricated homes is absolutely no problem, because prefabricated stairs, exterior walls and the like need to be lapped with reinforced concrete when transported to the construction site, and are not simply connected. Steel bars run through each floor, and the structure of the house is very strong.
3. Compared with traditional residential buildings, prefabricated buildings have higher component precision, can maximally improve common quality defects such as wall cracking and leakage, and improve the overall safety level, fire resistance and durability of residential buildings. It adopts light partition wall system, and the owner can change the decoration according to needs.
4. During the use of the house, prefabricated houses are more energy-saving and environmentally friendly. For example, the new thermal insulation layer has better thermal insulation effect. If household metering is implemented, the room temperature of prefabricated houses will be higher if the heating is at the same temperature. Householders can consider lowering the heating temperature to save heating costs and reduce energy use at the same time.
5. Prefabricated houses are of great benefit to energy conservation and environmental protection. Through factory production and on-site assembly construction, construction waste and construction sewage can be greatly reduced, construction noise can be reduced, emission of harmful gases and dust can be reduced, and on-site construction and management personnel can be reduced. Generally, it can save 20% of materials and about 60% of water.
6. The housing industrialization of prefabricated buildings is not only beneficial to the capital circulation of development enterprises, but also can improve the speed of housing listing, so it can greatly reduce the current situation of insufficient market supply and adjust the supply relationship. After large-scale promotion, the construction cost can be reduced, and it will also play a role in suppressing house prices.