1. The steel used for making die parts of Crate Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) shall be wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, with small deformation in high-temperature environment and certain toughness.
2. All parts in the crate mould shall be assembled in the mould body, and the cavity working surface of melt flow channel formed shall be smooth, level and free from material stagnation. If necessary, hard chrome layer shall be plated on the surface.
3. When the parts in the crate mould are disassembled and the sticky materials are cleaned, it is not allowed to strike the working face with a hammer, and it is not allowed to clean the residual materials stuck on the working face with a scraper, and there are no scratches and burrs on the working face.
4. Pay attention to the process temperature control of each part in the crate mould to meet the requirements of the tube blank forming process, and the mandrel in the large-size tube forming mould to have a heating temperature control device.
5. The center line of each part in the crate mould shall coincide with the center line of the mould body and the screw after assembly.
6. When the forming die is not used for a long time, all parts shall be cleaned up, coated with antirust oil, and sealed at the inlet and outlet for storage after assembly. Heavy objects are not allowed on the stored crate mould body to prevent the mould from deforming.
If you are interested in our products, you can click Dustbin Mould to learn more information.