1. The current single Led Public lighting(CLASSICLEDLIGHT) power is low. In order to obtain high power, multiple parallel connections are also required.
2. Low color rendering. The color displayed under the illumination of the LED public lighting is not true of the incandescent lamp, which is to be analyzed from the spectral distribution, which is a technical problem.
3. Spots. Due to the defects in the manufacturing process of the white LED public lighting and the matching error with the reflective cup or the lens, the "yellow circle" problem is easily caused.
4. LED public lighting uniformity problem. If the secondary optical design is not carried out, and the illumination of the LED is relatively concentrated, it is necessary to carry out the secondary optical design, so that the light intensity distribution map can be made into a bat shape.
5. The current light fade problem of LED public lighting. And compared to low-power LEDs, the light decay of such high-power LED public lighting is much better now. However, low-power LED heat dissipation is small. Moreover, the high-power LED is a problem that there is no way to solve the problem of heat dissipation, and the brightness will be significantly reduced after the heat is generated, so the power cannot be made large.