Domestic light steel villas have also entered a stage of rapid development
The construction technology of light steel villa house is based on North American model wood structure. After more than 100 years of development, a mature building system has been formed with excellent physical properties, flexible space and shape, convenient construction and various forms.
In Europe, the United States, Australia and our neighboring countries, Japan and South Korea, light steel villas can be seen everywhere, while residential buildings, shopping malls, schools, office buildings and so on are all constructed with light steel structures.
In China, light steel villas have also entered a stage of rapid development, and have received public attention, recognition and pursuit. Light steel villa low-rise residential building technology conforms to the national industrial positioning of the construction industry and the sustainable development strategy. It has received policy and technical support from relevant government departments at all levels.
The following summarizes several comparative advantages of light steel villas:
1. There are thermal insulation materials inside, and the thermal insulation performance is far better than that of brick-concrete houses and villas.
2. Sound insulation effect is good, filling sound insulation cotton completely blocks the transmission of noise.
3. Beautiful appearance, can be customized according to personal requirements, appearance can do any function.
4. It can be recycled and can become a renewable resource for environmental protection.
5. High taste and unique taste shape extraordinary life.
The technology and product configuration of light steel structure are very mature and have a high degree of industrialization. It is the crystallization of the development of North American construction technology and building materials industry in the past 100 years. Galvanized steel used in building structures has excellent corrosion resistance and durability, and its service life under normal use exceeds 70 years. The life span of traditional houses in China is very short. The average life span is less than 30 years, which is only half of the design life span.