The Water Dispenser With Filtration(KOKOELECTRIC), also known as energy-saving water dispenser, is also called energy-saving water dispenser with the traditional energy-saving water dispenser, but the function is really different. Of course, the customer's attention to the water dispenser with filtration can still be guaranteed. Drinking water is healthy and safe, so how do you choose a quality water dispenser with filtration?
1. The water dispenser with filtration adopts polyurethane insulation technology and thermal energy conversion technology. The heat exchanger has two tubes. When the boiling water and the filtered water flow into the heat exchanger, the heat directly released by the water directly absorbs the boiling water, and the water is cooled. Cooling becomes warm water, and drinking warm water is 86% more energy efficient than traditional water heaters.
2. Rugged and durable: The water dispenser with filter is molded in stainless steel sheet metal, which is durable and resistant to rust.
3. The hot water tank with water dispenser with filtration is big and small, the hotter the bladder is, the more water that can be stored, the larger the water output, the more people can use it.
4. The effluent quality of the water dispenser with filtration should meet the national drinking water effluent standard. It is necessary to build a five-stage filtration of RO reverse osmosis pure water machine to filter out impurities, residual chlorine, heavy metals, sediment, etc. in the water. The taste is sweet.
5. Open the door panel of the water dispenser to see if the pipeline of the energy-saving water dispenser is complicated, and the water dispenser with filtration with simple pipeline is convenient for after-sales maintenance.