What Are The Requirements for The Steel of The Chair Mould?
Due to the high precision of the manufacturing and processing precision of the Chair Mould(FURNITUREMOULD), the production and processing technology is also complicated, so the processing and production cost of the general plastic manufacturing chair mould is high. Plastic mould manufacturers hope that the service life of the mould is longer, and the requirements for the use, maintenance and maintenance of the mould are higher, so as to maintain the working precision and prolong the service life. Whether the choice of chair mould material is reasonable or not is also an important condition for extending the service life of the chair mould.
Chair mould manufacturing materials must meet the following requirements:
1. The chair mould steel should have better processing performance, and the deformation should be small when working in a high-temperature environment and heat treatment.
2. The working surface of the melt channel in the cavity of the chair mould should be small in the flow of the material. Therefore, the surface roughness of the working surface should be reduced. The steel should have good polishing performance and no impurities in the material. No pores.
3. Excellent wear resistance. In order to maintain the dimensional accuracy of the chair mould structure for a long time, it is necessary to wear the chair mould working surface after processing. In particular, when the raw material of the processed product contains a glass fibre-based hard filler, it is easy to accelerate the wear of the working face of the mould. For such a chair mould, it must have sufficient hardness and wear resistance.
4. Corrosion performance is good. In the plastic melt moulding production process, the plastic raw materials and some auxiliary materials should be in contact with the steel, which has a certain chemical corrosion effect on the steel. In order to maintain the chair mould has good corrosion resistance, it is necessary to choose corrosion-resistant alloy steel or high-quality carbon steel, if necessary, the surface should also be chrome-plated or nickel-plated.
5. Steel should have sufficient working strength. In addition to a certain hardness after surface heat treatment, the selected steel should have sufficient core strength. Because the injection mould is subjected to large injection pressure and clamping force, the core of the steel for the chair mould must be considered. strength.