1. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the outside of the water dispenser with filtration, and regularly check the aging of electric wires.
2. Pay attention to scalding when fetching water because the outlet water temperature is relatively high;
3. Do not share sockets with other kinds of electrical appliances.
4. Do not use the power cord when it does not match the socket.
5. Do not bend or stretch the power cord so as not to damage it and cause a fire.
1. Regularly check at least once a year and carefully check and eliminate safety performance and other potential hidden dangers.
2. The scale on the water inlet valve, electric heating tube, and inner container shall be removed regularly to ensure the normal operation of the water dispenser with filtration. Because the trace impurities and minerals contained in the water precipitate for a long time, if it is not cleaned regularly, it will affect the quality and service life of the effluent. Care should be taken not to knock, bump, beat or use sharp, sharp metal tools to remove dirt to prevent damage to components.
3. When removing dust or dirt on the surface of the water dispenser with filtration, the power supply must be cut off and the surface must not be washed with water or other liquid. When cleaning the sewage, only when the water temperature of the water dispenser with filtration drops to the natural temperature can the water plug be unscrewed or the connected sewage valve be opened to avoid scalding.
4. Water dispenser with filtration should be started regularly and managed by special personnel.
5. If a fault or abnormal operation is found, the power supply and water source shall be cut off in time, and the certified professional and technical personnel shall be sent to the maintenance department for inspection and repair.
6. If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced with oil-resistant and sheathed flexible cord or special components purchased from its manufacturer or from the maintenance department of our company.
7. Turn off the power supply when not in use for a long time;
8. In order to ensure the normal use of commercial drinking fountains with filtration and ensure the cleanliness of drinking fountains with filtration, filter elements shall be replaced regularly.