1. Forgiveness. I have been forgiven through the Blood of Jesus. Hebrews 9:22, "All things are cleansed with the Blood and without the shedding of Blood there can be no forgiveness."
2. Cleansing. The Blood of Jesus has cleansed me from all sin. I John 1:7, "But if we walk in the light as He Himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the Blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin." (See also 1 Peter 1:2.)
3. Redemption. I have been redeemed by the Blood of the lamb. Ephesians 1:7, "In Him we have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace." (See also Romans 7:14; 1 Peter 1:18-19.)
4. Justification. By the Blood I am justified--just as if I have never sinned. Romans 5:9, "Much more then, having now been justified by His Blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him." (See also 2 Corinthians 5:21.)
5. Sanctification. I have been sanctified through Jesus' Blood for a holy calling and out of satan's territory by the Blood of Jesus. Hebrews 13:12, "Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people through His own Blood, suffered outside the gate."
6. Peace. Peace has been made for me through the Blood of the Cross. Colossians 1:20, "And having made peace through the Blood of His Cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth or things in Heaven."
7. Access. I now have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the Blood of Jesus. Hebrews 10:19, "Since therefore, brother, we have confidence to enter the holy place by the Blood of Jesus." (See also Ephesians 2:13-14.)
8. Power Over Satan. P- I have power over any circumstance that does not match up with heaven. "They defeated him by the blood of the Lamb. and by their testimony." - Revelation 12:11
INTO ACTION: What are the last 3 occasions when I meditated on the Power of the Blood of Jesus?
In order to hear from God, you must be convinced that God is going to talk to you right then and there as you are praying.
Shake off the dust, silence the flesh and the Lord will arise from His holy habitation, stirring you to arise with Him, crashing with Him through graces' gate for incredible, unbelievable breakthrough into His CALLING on your life.
Psalm 91:1 -- "He that dwells in the secret place of the Most High God, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."
Our secret place is in our own hearts. We can go anywhere and still focus on Him in our spirit and be in the secret place of the Most High. We might be at work, yet we can enter into the presence of the Lord by simply going to the quiet place in our spirit and find Him there waiting for us. It is in this place where the Lord speaks and we listen. In the secret place is where we will find God's purpose (DESTINY) for our life.
If you don't die to who you have been, you won't live unto who He is.
Jesus worked with the disciples - loving them, mentoring them, challenging them, encouraging them -- over and over again until they were ready to receive the revelation in the empowerment of the Holy Spirit and step out to change the world. We are to do likewise with the ones God has given us to PERSONALLY DISCIPLE.
Man, made in the image of God has a purpose in Christ - man neglects his purpose and thus he forgets who he is and what life means.
God wants to resurrect things that have died in us. We may think that our window of occasion is past the time that anything good can happen, but remember we serve the God of the resurrection.
"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life....." - John 11:25
When you become a Christian -- you lay down your rights because you deny yourself.
When you believe you respond. It's not when you believe you quote doctrine and attend church. When you believe you bear fruit. "The just shall live by faith." (Romans 1:17)