The effective management of key control points in Paddy Cleaner(LIANGGONG) equipment is the focus of rice processing and the key to ensuring high quality rice. The specific regulatory methods are as follows:
1. Rice cleaning and rice grading: According to the impurity content of the original grain, multi-channel screening and multi-channel stone removal are used to ensure the quality of the net. At the end of the cleaning process, the rice is classified according to the size of the grain.
2. Back to the valley processing and brown rice tempering: reducing the rough broken rice, bursting lumbar particles is the main task of this control point. Therefore, a reasonable method is to use a glutinous rice machine to process the glutinous rice separately. If the brown rice has a low water content, the brown rice can be atomized to reduce the whitening pressure and increase the rice yield.
3. Multi-channel rice milling and rice polishing: Multi-channel rice milling can reduce broken rice, increase rice yield, greatly reduce the unevenness of rough white, and rice polishing is an indispensable procedure for producing high-quality rice. It also helps preserve the freshness of rice.
4. Whitening and polishing number design: set according to the characteristics, grade and quality requirements of processed finished rice. The factory has 3 whitening and 1 polishing.
5. Rice color selection: The role of color selection is to remove the heterochromatic grains in the rice grains to ensure the quality of the rice.