Based on the below I have an observation to make.
The second largest earthquake, the Alaskan earthquake is also known as the Good Friday quake because it occurred during the Christian holy day of Good Friday, the day associated with Jesus's crucifixion, on which an earthquake reportedly occurred.An earthquake occurred at the time of Jesus's death according to bibleverse||Matthew|27:51-54|31.
The third largest Indonesian Earthquake occurred on Dec 25, 2014 in US time which is also a holy day of Christmas.
The third largest Indonesian earthquake and fourth largest Japanese earthquake are similar. An earthquake followed by tsunami. If you take the I from Indonesia and J from Japan it reveals I J which is I Jesus......
Jesus the maker of heaven and earth....my observation is that there is a hidden revelation of his presence and it proclaims his glory and power.
20 Largest Earthquakes in the World from USGS
THE FIRST FOUR ARE BELOW
1. 9.5 Bio-Bio, Chile Valdivia Earthquake 1960-05-22 19:11 38.14°S 73.41°W Kanamori & Anderson, 1975
2. 9.2 Southern Alaska 1964 Great Alaska Earthquake, Prince William Sound Earthquake, Good Friday Earthquake 1964-03-28 03:36 60.91°N 147.34°W Kanamori & Anderson, 1975
3. 9.1 Off the West Coast of Northern Sumatra Sumatra-Andaman Islands Earthquake, 2004 Sumatra Earthquake and Tsunami, Indian Ocean Earthquake 2004-12-26 00:58 3.30°N 95.98°E Duputel et al., 2012
4. 9.1 Near the East Coast of Honshu, Japan Tohoku Earthquake 2011-03-11 05:46 38.30°N 142.37°E Duputel et al., 2012
5. 9.0 Off the East Coast of the Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia
Kamchatka, 1952-11-04 16:58 52.62°N 159.78°E Kanamori, 197