Triune =three in one , Trinity =the union in one godhead of three persons .
This is the understanding of man without God's knowledge , presumptuous thought .
If we seriously and sincerely take God's Word the way he spoke it , it will be clear to our minds
what God is revealing to us.
1 John 5:7. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father[ME], the Word[MYSELF],
and the Holy Ghost[I]: and these three are one.
The Godhead is God himself no one else , who is Spirit , he is the father of all creation.
The Word is how all things are created , nothing exist except by the spoken Word of God the Father.
The Holy Ghost is God's own Spirit .
Christ himself is God's Word born of human flesh and is worshipped as God because Christ is the Son of God .
Christ who is God's Word in human form is also concidered as father[originator] because Christ
being the Word is how God the Father has created all things and nothing is created without the
Word/Christ the son of God who came into being in the flesh for our salvation . To make a long story
short GOD'S SPOKEN WORD IS YESHUA/JESUS/IMMANUEL , whatever your level of understanding is .
Isaiah 44: 6. Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first,
and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. 8. Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee
from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God;
I know not any.
Isaiah 45: 5. I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast
not known me: 21. Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from
ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God
and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
22. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2. The same was in the beginning with God.
3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
10. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that
believe on his name:
13. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of
the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Hebrews 11:3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God,
so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.