WHAT'S TRUE ABOUT A NAME ? IT'S, WHO GAVE IT .
IMMANUEL: THE NAME GIVEN BY GOD THE FATHER Isaiah 7:14 Therefore[ the Lord himself ]shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel..
YESHUA: THE NAME GIVEN BY THE ANGEL Luke 2:21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus,[ which was so named of the angel ]before he was conceived in the womb.
. JESUS: THE NAME AMONG MEN IN THE GREEK FORM , HEBREW FORM of YEHOSHUA
Isaiah 7:14. Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Matthew 1:18. Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
19. Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
20. But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
21. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
22. Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23. Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
24. Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
25. And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.