4.Something that cannot be purchase or exchange for.
Character is the principal foundation of a woman/man. A handsome man & a beautiful without godly character is nothing to the community.
God is seeking for WORTH AVAILABLE WOMAN & MAN. 2 Tim 2:19 - 21
We need to remember the true worth of a woman. We need to remember how valuable our Mother/wife really are to us.
Genesis 2:18The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone.” God has declared every aspect of his creation “good.” But here, God makes a man and He says, “It is not good.” Herein lies the first reason why God made a woman.
1. God made a woman to be with her man.
2. God made a woman to keep him company and to be his companion.
This shows that there are some worth (hidden treasures) inside a woman which she need to be discover, decode and materialized.
There are many women in the Bible who shown the worth of a woman such as Ruth to Naomi, Ester the Queen, Abigail, Nabal´ wife etc. pray this prayer point before we more ahead
1. What destroyed the marriage of other shall not destroy my own in Jesus name.
2. I prophesy, l will not use my hands to scatter my marriage in Jesus name.
Now, let study the worth of a woman from the Bible perspective.
Proverbs 12:4A worthy wife is a crown for her husband, but a disgraceful woman is like cancer in his bones.
Ruth 3:11Now don’t worry about a thing, my daughter. I will do what is necessary, for everyone in town knows you are a virtuous woman.
The book of proverbs has a lot to say about the worth of women. How fitting the book ends with a picture of a woman of strong character, skill, great compassion and wisdom. Therefore a woman/man must be of two character **wife & mother, husband & Father.**
THE ACHIEVEMENT, ASSETS & ATTITUDES OF A WOMAN/MAN (Proverbs 31:10-31)
1. She is trustworthy:- Ruth 3:11, pro 19:14
2. She is a hard worker:- 1 Tim 2:9-10
3. She is a planner :- Eph 4:28
4. She meets the needs of her home
5. She invests for her household:- Phil 4:8, Gal 5:22
6. She is delightful, compassionate, unselfish and public.
7. She help her husband to be successful:- 2 Pet 1:5-11
8. The Lord reward her
9. She´s respect by her husband and he called her blessed woman.
10. She is the joy of her children.
THE SATANIC LADDER
1.Tongues:- Pro 18:21Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.Pro 12:17-19. Pro 13:3
2.Character:- Pro 14:1-3
3.Evil Companion:- who are your friends
4.Covetousness:- Be content with what you have.
5.Children:- Child bearing is not the primary aim of marriage. Your children will leave you sooner or later. Pro 13:24He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. Pro 19:13, Ecc 6:3
7.Finance:- Pro 19:24, pro 20:13, Pro 22:7The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.
8.The Stranger:- Pro 22:14 The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of theLordshall fall therein. Sugar daddy/mummy is just for a moment.
1. Every power planning your restructure my home outside God agenda, l break your backbone in Jesus name.
2.The evil anointing of like father like son; like mother like daughter flowing into my destiny, be terminated in Jesus name.