Introduction: Our life is born for hardship. The whole process of our life is a series of hardship as we are born, grow old, become sick, and finally die. When you look back to your past life, you realize that you have walked along the path through the blurry fog of hardship. There is no a challenge that does not have an expiring dates just as drugs or foods that we eat.
Before a country gets their independence from the hands of their rulers, they might have suffered from forced labors and plunder. Why is our life born for hardship?
As far as we are on the earth we must face our trials, temptations and hardship.
Quickly we shall be studying categories of Hardship in Christian Race.
1. Life and general hardship
1. Adam´s fall and the three calamities: - (Gen 3:6, 17-19)A life that inherited the three calamities. The three hardship placed by God is inevitable for human.
2) The coming of Jesus and the fulfillment of threefold blessings. Jn 3:16, 3Jn 1:2
2. Glorious hardship
1. Hardship that we voluntarily choose for the sake of the Gospel.
2.Hardship that we suffer in place of others so that they may be rescued from their hardship
3. Special hardship (Jer 48:11)
1. The discipline that breaks our thought and self-centered mind.Jer 35:17
2. The test that helps us grow deeper in faith and prayer. Job 23:10, Ps 119:67, Jas 5:13.
3. The training to strengthen faith. 1Pe 5:10, Ro 5:3-4.
4. Things we need to do during special hardship
1. Pray for God´s help.Ps 91:14-15, 34:19.
2. Reflect on the reason for our hardship. Jer 36:3,Ps 119:59-60.
3. Submit ourselves to God. Hos 5:15-6:1.
4. Think of the benefits of our hardship. Ps 119:71,Rom 8:17-18.
5. Wait for God´s help until His time. 1Pe 4:12-13.