Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > God Manifested In The Flesh

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 06:33 AM
Suspended for Review

Default God Manifested In The Flesh

What does this even mean?

God Manifested In The Flesh.

Let's discuss this.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Suspended for Review

Default Re: God Manifested In The Flesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingHard1 View Post

Let's discuss this.
Have you read of the miracles and knowledge and of the resurrection attributed to Jesus?

In the Old Testament God did miracles as well.

Those things Jesus did was God manifested in the flesh.

Quick definitions from WordNet (manifest)

▸ verb: reveal its presence or make an appearance ("The ghost manifests each year on the same day")

John 14:11
Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:

Let's discuss this.
As I understand God came in human form. His name is Jesus. Jesus came to show who God is. The second Person or Being in the Trinity came to earth in human form.

ped
Old 05-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Suspended for Review

I cannot say I understand the following passage from Paul fully; but it seems to me that something is also to be made manifest in the flesh of Christians.

2 Corinthians 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
11 For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:

Let's discuss this.
We answered and thinkinghard1 is nowhere to be found.

ped
Old 05-05-2014, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElpidioLGagolinan View Post
As I understand God came in human form. His name is Jesus. Jesus came to show who God is. The second Person or Being in the Trinity came to earth in human form.ped
Jesus DIDN'T come on his own ,he was sent by his Father. many are taught to believe what man says concerning this. But I tend to believe what Jesus himself said ,(John 3:16,17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved).

And the teaching of the trinity was NEVER taught by ANY of the God of Israel ,Jehovah, (Exo. 6:3 and Psa. 93:18), faithful servants. “Three in one God” or “God with three heads” ,(whatever that mean), is a false teaching introduced by satan. And all one has to do is research the origins of the trinity, Which MANY refuse to do. It's like the refuse the find or believe the truth when it's brought to them. The HS isn't a being, it's Jehovah's Power, or active force. it's him making things happen by means of his WILL. SCRIPTURES PROVES THIS,for example....

Acts 7:55,56 -- Stephen seen into Heaven because God wanted him to, NOT because there was a spirit being helping him). Here, (Acts 11:24-- Barnabas was a true servants of God, he allowed himself to be full of God’s HS. This is why he was a good man, but also a faithful servant. There’s NO being helping him to be this person). And here ,(2Pet. 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost). Jehovah and Jesus people spoke God's words by means of Jehovah’s HS.

If there were a 3 in 1 God , Jesus words Never SHOWED it. As a matter of fact, Jesus showed that we are to “KNOW” him and his Father if we want life ,(John 17:3). he didn't mention ANY their being that's apart of them. Jesus being in the Father and vise verse, ONLY meant they were in total union. He believes and teach whatever his Father says ,(John 15:15 ,John 5:30). this is why he said he and his Father were one ,(John 10:30 I and my Father are one). NOT meaning they're one in the same. So seeing Jesus means one see is Father, but the way Jesus teaches and lived his life. peace

Old 05-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
Jesus DIDN'T come on his own ,he was sent by his Father. many are taught to believe what man says concerning this. But I tend to believe what Jesus himself said ,(John 3:16,17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved).

And the teaching of the trinity was NEVER taught by ANY of the God of Israel ,Jehovah, (Exo. 6:3 and Psa. 93:18), faithful servants. “Three in one God” or “God with three heads” ,(whatever that mean), is a false teaching introduced by satan. And all one has to do is research the origins of the trinity, Which MANY refuse to do. It's like the refuse the find or believe the truth when it's brought to them. The HS isn't a being, it's Jehovah's Power, or active force. it's him making things happen by means of his WILL. SCRIPTURES PROVES THIS,for example....

Acts 7:55,56 -- Stephen seen into Heaven because God wanted him to, NOT because there was a spirit being helping him). Here, (Acts 11:24-- Barnabas was a true servants of God, he allowed himself to be full of God’s HS. This is why he was a good man, but also a faithful servant. There’s NO being helping him to be this person). And here ,(2Pet. 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost). Jehovah and Jesus people spoke God's words by means of Jehovah’s HS.

If there were a 3 in 1 God , Jesus words Never SHOWED it. As a matter of fact, Jesus showed that we are to “KNOW” him and his Father if we want life ,(John 17:3). he didn't mention ANY their being that's apart of them. Jesus being in the Father and vise verse, ONLY meant they were in total union. He believes and teach whatever his Father says ,(John 15:15 ,John 5:30). this is why he said he and his Father were one ,(John 10:30 I and my Father are one). NOT meaning they're one in the same. So seeing Jesus means one see is Father, but the way Jesus teaches and lived his life. peace

Jojo, do you agree that there is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit ? I believe you do ? Are they one ? yes they do not contradict each other. Are they separate ? I believe you will agree to that too. Are they called three Saviors ? No together they are One Savior. Are they called three Creators ? no but together they are One Creator. They existed in eternity and they are called One God.

ped
Old 05-05-2014, 03:22 PM

As a reminder rule number 8:

This is a Christian site that promotes Christian beliefs. Actively promoting other belief systems is not allowed.

Do not teach against the Trinty, you may ask question but not teach against the Trinity
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
As a reminder rule number 8:

This is a Christian site that promotes Christian beliefs. Actively promoting other belief systems is not allowed.

Do not teach against the Trinty, you may ask question but not teach against the Trinity

Post against rule number 8

This is a classic. Just awesome.

Last edited by ThinkingHard1 : 05-06-2014 at 12:47 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Do you believe there are
Seven Spirits of God as written?

Yes or no?

Revelation, Chapter 5, 6:
which are the seven Spirits of God
sent forth into all the earth.
Yes the Bible mentions seven Spirits of God and the Bible also says they are the seven eyes of the Lamb, same verse Revelation 5:6.

ped
Closed Thread