Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > My art inspired by the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity

Old 05-31-2013, 08:54 PM

Smile My art inspired by the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. AMEN.

The WHITE in the Center signifies the Unity of Substance (One God). The Hebrew Letters (which are read right to left) are the Name of God (Yod He Vav He, YHWH). [White is the unity of all colors.] There is only ONE God, not three. There is only ONE Lord, not three. There is only ONE Spirit, not three.

The Three Rings of Gold outline the Three Primary Colors (Red, Yellow, and Blue) to signify the Three DISTINCT Divine Persons (The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit). The Father is NOT the Son. The Son is NOT the Father. And Neither are the Holy Spirit. And YET each of these Persons is truly Divine, FULLY God, possessing TOTALLY the Divine Substance/Nature/Essence (which is why their Proper Names are written in WHITE). The Three Divine Persons are EQUAL in all things ... One is not greater or lesser than the Others. Hence, the Three Circles outlined by the Gold Rings.

The interlocking spaces are in the Secondary Colors (Orange, Green, and Violet). These signify the reality that there is RELATION among the Three Divine Persons Who are in Communion with One Another. Jesus said, "... no one knoweth the Son, but the Father: neither doth any one know the Father, but the Son, and he to whom it shall please the Son to reveal HIM." (St. Matthew 11:27) "But to us God hath revealed THEM, by his Spirit. For the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, but the spirit of a man that is in him? So the things also that are of God no man knoweth, but the Spirit of God." (1 Corinthians 2:10-11) The Holy Spirit knows BOTH the Father AND the Son. GOD is NOT static, but PURE Dynamism.

The Silver Lines outlining a Triangle of the Tertiary Color (INDIGO) signifies Divine MYSTERY. No matter how much you study, learn, and grow in understanding of God, the Divine Truth and Reality of the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity will ALWAYS be above human reason. That the Eternal God is Three and One does NOT contradict human reason, however, since God's Threeness is in the Plurality of Persons and His Oneness is in the Unity of Substance/Being.

Blessed be the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity! Both Now and Forever!

A. H. J. E.
After the Heart of Jesus Evangelist

"... There is nothing more beautiful than to be surprised by the Gospel, by the encounter with Christ. There is nothing more beautiful than to know Him and to speak to others of our friendship with Him." (Pope Benedict XVI) [Homily of His Holiness, Sunday, April 24th 2005]

GOD MADE MARY
NE - CES - SARY.

When Jesus, the Living Bread, says IS He means IS.

Last edited by AHJE : 05-31-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-31-2013, 09:03 PM
Suspended for Review

Default Re: My art inspired by the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHJE View Post
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. AMEN.

The WHITE in the Center signifies the Unity of Substance (One God). The Hebrew Letters (which are read right to left) are the Name of God (Yod He Vav He, YHWH). [White is the unity of all colors.] There is only ONE God, not three. There is only ONE Lord, not three. There is only ONE Spirit, not three.

The Three Rings of Gold outline the Three Primary Colors (Red, Yellow, and Blue) to signify the Three DISTINCT Divine Persons (The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit). The Father is NOT the Son. The Son is NOT the Father. And Neither are the Holy Spirit. And YET each of these Persons is truly Divine, FULLY God, possessing TOTALLY the Divine Substance/Nature/Essence. The Three Divine Persons are EQUAL in all things ... One is not greater or lesser than the Others. Hence, the Three Circles outlined by the Gold Rings.

The interlocking spaces are in the Secondary Colors (Orange, Green, and Violet). These signify the reality that there is RELATION among the Three Divine Persons Who are in Communion with One Another. Jesus said, "... no one knoweth the Son, but the Father: neither doth any one know the Father, but the Son, and he to whom it shall please the Son to reveal HIM." (St. Matthew 11:27) "But to us God hath revealed THEM, by his Spirit. For the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, but the spirit of a man that is in him? So the things also that are of God no man knoweth, but the Spirit of God." (1 Corinthians 2:10-11) The Holy Spirit knows BOTH the Father AND the Son. GOD is NOT static, but PURE Dynamism.

The Silver Lines outlining a Triangle of the Tertiary Color (INDIGO) signifies Divine MYSTERY. No matter how much you study, learn, and grow in understanding of God, the Divine Truth and Reality of the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity will ALWAYS be above human reason. That the Eternal God is Three and One does NOT contradict human reason, however, since God's Threeness is in the Plurality of Persons and His Oneness is in the Unity of Substance/Being.

Blessed be the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity! Both Now and Forever!

A. H. J. E.
After the Heart of Jesus Evangelist
You should hang that in the centre of the universes wherever that may be to represent the Kingdom of God.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-31-2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderAsh View Post
You should hang that in the centre of the universes wherever that may be to represent the Kingdom of God.
Thanks CinderAsh, ... May God be praised.

"... There is nothing more beautiful than to be surprised by the Gospel, by the encounter with Christ. There is nothing more beautiful than to know Him and to speak to others of our friendship with Him." (Pope Benedict XVI) [Homily of His Holiness, Sunday, April 24th 2005]

GOD MADE MARY
NE - CES - SARY.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
[indent]The WHITE in the Center signifies the Unity of Substance (One God). The Hebrew Letters (which are read right to left) are the Name of God (Yod He Vav He, YHWH). [White is the unity of all colors.] There is only ONE God, not three.
Remember this. You defined God as the Unity in the center.

Quote:
There is only ONE Lord, not three. There is only ONE Spirit, not three.

The Three Rings of Gold outline the Three Primary Colors (Red, Yellow, and Blue) to signify the Three DISTINCT Divine Persons (The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit). The Father is NOT the Son. The Son is NOT the Father. And Neither are the Holy Spirit.
Now you start trying to add and subtract to God or perhaps divide. You have added three more beings on the outside of the white.

First you say white shows the "substance" of God; and then you tell us the three persons are different colors -- so how could they be said to be white?
Old 06-01-2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuliano View Post
Remember this. You defined God as the Unity in the center.

Now you start trying to add and subtract to God or perhaps divide. You have added three more beings on the outside of the white.

First you say white shows the "substance" of God; and then you tell us the three persons are different colors -- so how could they be said to be white?
When I said "One God" that was in reference to the One Substance, or One Divine Nature. There is no addition to God nor any subtraction or division in the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity.

I also said that God is not static.

Did you read the whole explanation?

GOD MADE MARY
NE - CES - SARY.

Last edited by AHJE : 06-01-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
My art inspired by the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity
Is that a photograph of an object that you made yourself?

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II

Last edited by CatholicCrusader : 06-01-2013 at 08:42 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
Is that a photograph of an object that you made yourself?
... ... Yes.

GOD MADE MARY
NE - CES - SARY.

Old 06-02-2013, 01:39 AM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
When I said "One God" that was in reference to the One Substance, or One Divine Nature.
Yes, that is what you said at first. Then after saying that, you went on to try to explain how red equals white.
Quote:
There is no addition to God nor any subtraction or division in the Most Holy and Undivided Trinity.
You are saying that white equals the sum of three colors -- and that is true -- so that would mean, if your parallel is true, that God is the sum of three persons.

Quote:
I also said that God is not static.

Did you read the whole explanation?
Not too keenly since I'd seen much of it before and I didn't want to disagree on every point. If you want me to, I can disagree about whether God is static. God does not change. God is said to be everywhere and so does not "move" the way material objects move.

I object also to saying God has a substance or a nature. God created nature. The physical universe is part of nature. Nor does God have substance in any way physical objects have substance. If you say essence, that is even more objectionable since that would infer God has both essential and nonessential aspects.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:06 AM
Knight of the Forum

Discussing the Trinity is soooooo tricky, because the human mind cannot fully grasp the nature of God. We know what we know about the Trinity, but we cannot fully know it nor explain it. For that reason it is very easy to make minor errors when trying to explain it.

I strongly recommend reading "Theology and Sanity" by Frank Sheed. It probably has the best explanation I have ever read. Its a fantastic book.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Old 06-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Suspended for Review

[quote=CatholicCrusader;159626]Discussing the Trinity is soooooo tricky, because the human mind cannot fully grasp the nature of God. [quote]I think it's far easier to say what God cannot be than it is to day what He is. I doubt human language or symbols are adequate.

Quote:
We know what we know about the Trinity, but we cannot fully know it nor explain it. For that reason it is very easy to make minor errors when trying to explain it.

I strongly recommend reading "Theology and Sanity" by Frank Sheed. It probably has the best explanation I have ever read. Its a fantastic book.
I prefer to say God is a mystery and leave it at that -- except to repeat it's easier to say God is not this and not that. Almost any human concept about God is flawed somehow -- like saying God is everywhere. What does that mean? If we apply logic to that statement, then we may think the Bible's wrong when it says the Holy Spirit filled the people in the Upper Room.

I try to take my lead from Job who said, after saying many other things, "therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not."