+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > From Another blog

Old 03-01-2013, 07:46 AM

Default From Another blog

Ambassador of Christ -vs- JW's

Originally Posted by xxxxxxxx

He said:
I thought this was interesting. "We" [i.e. Trinitarians who believe Jesus is the One God] are supposed to recognize Christ as the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

Do other Trinitarians agree that Christ is not only the Son, but also the Father and Holy Spirit, or is Walknlight confused about what he is supposed to believe?

Thanks,
xxxxxxxxxx

Me:

Did I really have to put Christ in front of those?

By your post It is clear that you recognize the deity here.

Im am not confused in what I beleive in nor what I know. and YES they are all the same . Christ/ Yahweh/ The Holy Spirit One - Yahweh ELOHIM.

oh and the name calling, eh.

And to add

FACT.

we all are triune beings = Body , Soul and Spirit and You are one

we all are patterned After Adam after his fallen state= Body, Soul, Spirit and You are one

Adam who was patterned after YAHWEH ELOHIM= Body, Soul, Spirit=Adam was one

Christ, God, and the Holy= One

1 John 5:7
King James Version (KJV)
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Last edited by walknlight; Today at 04:26 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-01-2013, 10:31 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: From Another blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by walknlight View Post
Ambassador of Christ -vs- JW's

Originally Posted by xxxxxxxx

He said:
I thought this was interesting. "We" [i.e. Trinitarians who believe Jesus is the One God] are supposed to recognize Christ as the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

Do other Trinitarians agree that Christ is not only the Son, but also the Father and Holy Spirit, or is Walknlight confused about what he is supposed to believe?

Thanks,
xxxxxxxxxx

Me:

Did I really have to put Christ in front of those?

By your post It is clear that you recognize the deity here.

Im am not confused in what I beleive in nor what I know. and YES they are all the same . Christ/ Yahweh/ The Holy Spirit One - Yahweh ELOHIM.

oh and the name calling, eh.

And to add

FACT.

we all are triune beings = Body , Soul and Spirit and You are one

we all are patterned After Adam after his fallen state= Body, Soul, Spirit and You are one

Adam who was patterned after YAHWEH ELOHIM= Body, Soul, Spirit=Adam was one

Christ, God, and the Holy= One

1 John 5:7
King James Version (KJV)
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Last edited by walknlight; Today at 04:26 AM.
My understanding is those who believe that Jesus is the One God, that He is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit . Those who believe in this are not Trinitarians they are called Oneness. Trinitarians believe in Three separate Beings , the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, co-equal, and distinct from each other but is One God.

ped
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-01-2013, 02:38 PM

Cool Re: From Another blog

Trinitarians believe that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are of the same essence but are/have distinct persons/offices. It's not a precise analogy but a mother, father, and son are all human (same essence) but all three are functionally distinct. It's not precise because God is uniquely One.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElpidioLGagolinan View Post
Trinitarians believe in Three separate Beings , the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, co-equal, and distinct from each other but is One God.

ped
Hi Ped,

Trinitarians don't believe in 3 separate Beings, but in 3 Persons who are One Being. It's an important distinction, to make sure the error of tritheism is avoided.

And you are correct to point out the error of Oneness teaching.

Last edited by eddybear : 03-01-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:03 AM

Talking Re: From Another blog

What has always fixed it for me is Jesus baptism. He was there, the Spirit came down as a dove and the Father spoke from Heaven. 'This is my beloved Son hear Him'. Three distinct persons.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeima View Post
What has always fixed it for me is Jesus baptism. He was there, the Spirit came down as a dove and the Father spoke from Heaven. 'This is my beloved Son hear Him'. Three distinct persons.
Nicely done.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walknlight View Post
What confuses me is the fact that MANY who believe in the trinity, doesn't seem to agree with each others teachings. I've heard some explain it this way. “there's 3 Divine persons in one, NOT greater than EACH other. Others say they are basically molded into ONE God, NOT having their own individualities. some also say “Jesus is the Father and son in one”, neither are scriptural based.

Many, NOT just the Jws who believes this truth. They believed ALL Jesus had said. If a scripture seem to contradict Jesus. it's because one misinterpret it wrongly. . Here's an example ,(1John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one).

First John was a TRUE follower of Jesus, he Never read or heard of Jesus saying he and the HS, were equal to the Father, (Jehovah Exo. 6:3). some say they believe and follow Jesus, Yet they call him a liar. Here's what Jesus said ,(John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent). He SHOWED he's not the true God,Father.

Again Jesus said at John 3:16,17,(“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved"). Did he said he sent himself, as some people claim or transfer himself into the son?

Jesus said those doing HIS... Father's WILL, IS his family ,(Matt.12:50). Jesus said at ,(Matt. 26;39), went and PRAYED!!!, to his Father the night leading to his arrest. Jesus said at ,(John 5:30), “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me").

Jesus is NOT from HIS PROOF, the Father he is the SON. And he can ONLY do what HIS Father WANTS him to do. Which doesn't make him “equal” to the Father. Another scripture. Jesus showed he don't even know when the end would come. he didn't even mention this third being ,(Mark 13:32). he said he and the father being one,(John 10:30). ONLY meant they were in total agreement with each other.

All anyone has to do is research the origins of the trinity. And to. Which Jehovah God warns us against ,(Ephe. 6:11). satan KNOWS Jesus is speaking the truth. Yet he ,(satan), has so many believing his lies. So even though many refuse to believe Jesus words. he said he has a Father, and if I claim to follow Jesus. I HAVE... to believe him instead of others. peace