Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Does God Love Sinners?

Old 02-25-2013, 11:56 AM

Default Does God Love Sinners?

Does God Love Sinners?
What does the Bible say? No person by a free will choice will ever choose the foolishness of Christianity which the Bible clearly says: 1 Corinthians 1:23-24, John 3:19-21, John 6:37 and 65. However that there is one God is revealed in His creation as Acts 14:17 and Romans chapters 1 and 2 say. This is all that God requires to judge them.

IF anyone is elect by God's predestined choice he will hear the gospel and receive Jesus. It may even be by a dream, vision, or other supernatural means. God loves His elect and all of them will choose to receive Jesus.

Many believe that God looked down eternity and chose the ones that would make a freewill choice to receive salvation. This cannot be true because it would mean that salvation is not by grace and man can do something on his own to receive it. According to the scripture salvation is by grace through faith. It has to be understood that if God had not predestined a FEW to be saved NONE would ever be. Clearly the Bible teaches that humanity would never "freely" choose the foolishness of Christianity.

God does not love sinners in the sense that there is anything about them or their lives to love. They disgust Him. In fact He drowned ALL of them at one point. God's very nature is love so he gave them 120 years of Noah preaching and building an ark for them to repent or even build their own ark. God will again judge sinners at the close of this age with fire.

Christianity today has a false message in that they tell the sinner God loves them. This gives them the false impression that there is something about them that God does not hate and condemn. The truth is God's nature is love so He sent Jesus to make it possible for sinners to be made righteous, forsake sin, and be loved by God. There is a BIG difference. Sin and sinners disgust God.

This false message of God's love for sinners has had predictable results. Unrepentant sodomites have been accepted as Christians and organized "churches".
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-25-2013, 12:37 PM
Suspended for Review

Default Re: Does God Love Sinners?

I bet you think God loves you though, don't you? Aren't you the lucky one?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-25-2013, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuliano View Post
I bet you think God loves you though, don't you? Aren't you the lucky one?
Predestined, elect, and very blessed. Why not you also?
Old 02-25-2013, 05:33 PM
Knight of the Forum

Does God love sinners? Yes. How can you tell? God corrects whom he loveth that sin. If you sin and God doesn't correct you, you are lost because even God cannot save you. This is the worst place to be, though very few are at that point.
Did not Jesus rebuke Peter saying, "Get behind thou me satan." Peter sinned and Jesus provided the correction. It's obvious that Peter learned by the correction and went on to provide structure to what became Christianity.
Let me see in my brother that I see in Him whom I worship.

John 7:19
Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law?

Remember, always, the Angels wish...Selah!
Old 02-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesjude View Post
Predestined, elect, and very blessed. Why not you also?
Oh not like you!
Old 02-25-2013, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesjude View Post
Does God Love Sinners?
What does the Bible say? No person by a free will choice will ever choose the foolishness of Christianity which the Bible clearly says: 1 Corinthians 1:23-24, John 3:19-21, John 6:37 and 65. However that there is one God is revealed in His creation as Acts 14:17 and Romans chapters 1 and 2 say. This is all that God requires to judge them.

IF anyone is elect by God's predestined choice he will hear the gospel and receive Jesus. It may even be by a dream, vision, or other supernatural means. God loves His elect and all of them will choose to receive Jesus.

Many believe that God looked down eternity and chose the ones that would make a freewill choice to receive salvation. This cannot be true because it would mean that salvation is not by grace and man can do something on his own to receive it. According to the scripture salvation is by grace through faith. It has to be understood that if God had not predestined a FEW to be saved NONE would ever be. Clearly the Bible teaches that humanity would never "freely" choose the foolishness of Christianity.

God does not love sinners in the sense that there is anything about them or their lives to love. They disgust Him. In fact He drowned ALL of them at one point. God's very nature is love so he gave them 120 years of Noah preaching and building an ark for them to repent or even build their own ark. God will again judge sinners at the close of this age with fire.

Christianity today has a false message in that they tell the sinner God loves them. This gives them the false impression that there is something about them that God does not hate and condemn. The truth is God's nature is love so He sent Jesus to make it possible for sinners to be made righteous, forsake sin, and be loved by God. There is a BIG difference. Sin and sinners disgust God.

This false message of God's love for sinners has had predictable results. Unrepentant sodomites have been accepted as Christians and organized "churches".
Have you sinned sinse you became a christian? Have you returned to the slop that Jesus pulled you out of? Do you deserve anything other than the knowing wrath that is to come to those who turn away from Christ after knowing His love and mercy?
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3;152480[QUOTE
]Have you sinned sinse you became a christian?
1 John 2:1
New King James Version (NKJV)
2 My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

If one is born again/in Christ he does not willfully sin. Note the verse says IF anyone sins NOT when. IF one sins then this is what one does:1 John 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
IF a born again Christian comes directly to Father God in Jesus name, asks for forgiveness, he receives it FREELY and it is FORGOTTEN by God: Psalm 103:10-12
10 He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor punished us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heavens are high above the earth,
So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him;
12 As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.

Quote:
Have you returned to the slop that Jesus pulled you out of?
No.
Quote:
Do you deserve anything other than the knowing wrath that is to come to those who turn away from Christ after knowing His love and mercy?
[/quote]
I am an object of God's love predestined to be so from before time began. The only value I have is that I am in Christ. Here is what the Bible says about me and all who are in Christ: Romans 8:14-17

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” 16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we *suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

*If a Christian is not suffering persecution then a salvation check is in order.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:36 PM

^ Was just making a point that being the elect doesnt mean we dont sin anymore.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:09 PM

The Bible says that God is love (1 John 4:8-16). Therefore, He does love all sinners. It is only the sinful behavior that He does not like. All mankind was created in God's image and likeness, and He desires all His children to be saved (1 Timothy 2:4). And if a person finds himself in Hell, it is not because God did not love him. It is because the person chose to be there.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:48 PM

Luke 5:30-32 But their scribes and Pharisees murmured against his disciples, saying, Why do ye eat and drink with publicans and sinners? And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.