Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Bible faith for healing

Old 01-01-2013, 04:22 PM

Default Bible faith for healing

It is always Jesus' will to heal, no exceptions, only conditions and these are easily met by grace through faith. II Cor. 1:20

Exodus 15:26 The condition is to be obedient to the truth we have and a heart to learn more. God does not put the sickness on us but allows it for disobedience or for the following reasons: I Peter 1:7, James 1:2-4, Romans 5:3-5, or John 9:3 (God is glorified in healing not sickness!) He ALWAYS shows us what the reason is!

Please be aware of I Cor 10:13. One way to build faith is to use you supernatural prayer language received with the Acts 2:4 3xperience. Jude 20.

Psalm 107:20 The condition is to know Jesus loves you enough to heal you every time because He and His word are the same! The Centurion understood this and the authority of the word. We have the same authority to speak that word over ourselves and others! See Matt 8:5-13. So speak I Peter 2:24 over yourself. Proverbs 4:20-23 and Proverbs 18:21. It was ALREADY accomplished 2000 years ago. Isaiah 53:1-12. In verse 4 the words griefs and sorrows should be sickness and pains. This is explained in Matt. 8:16-17. The tense of 'fulfilled' means ongoing. See Hebrews 13:8. Jesus heals today!
Please see Mark 11:23-24. Your 'mountain' is your need. One of the conditions to "move the mountain" is Mark 11:25-26. Make sure you have NO unforgiveness in you heart! Note the 2 tenses in vs. 24. Present: believe and receive (just like when you prayed for salvation) future: you will have them. Your faith is actual spiritual substance and evidence Heb. 11:1 that stands in the place of the healing until it is manifested.

Here are two case studies of how faith works: II Kings 4:8-37. Note the words that came out of her mouth as to what she was believing for. "It is well!"

The other is the 12 spies in Numbers 13 and 14. Note what Caleb and Joshua said when ALL the facts and evidence were against God's promise.

Do not let the 'facts' of your situation contradict God's truth in I Peter 2:24!
Here are the scriptures that I gave a lady who took them like medicine: All are in Matt. 8:16-17, 9:35, 10:1, 12:15, 14:14, 14:35-36, 15:29-31, 19:1-2, 21:14. She was healed over a period of time of terminal cancer.

The point is Jesus is still willing to heal all who come to Him. The main condition is coming in faith (see Hebrews chapter 11). Jesus will also show you how to act your faith as all did in Hebrews 11. See James 2:18-26. All acted their faith. Jesus wants His people to learn and walk in Bible faith. Please see Hebrews 11:6 with Hebrews 11:1.
If you have ANY questions please ask.

Jesus is King, go for it!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-11-2013, 07:57 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Bible faith for healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesjude View Post
It is always Jesus' will to heal, no exceptions......
And you know this, how?

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
And you know this, how?
Mary did not tell me. The pope did not say so. None of the RC "saints" gave the revelation.

That pretty much leaves the Bible. Jesus healed ALL that came to Him including some dead ones, many unsaved, some did not know Him, and even one seeking healing from demonic/occult sources. He has not changed Hebrews 13:8. Today He does the same using "...those who believe..." in Mark 16:17-18 and those who have "freely received" in Matthew 10:7-8.

Physical healing is included in the meaning of the Greek word sozo-to save as well as deliverance from harm and suffering, sin forgiven, eternal life with Jesus and more.

He also heals His disciples who freely choose to trust Him alone by grace through faith in His absolute settled promises to do what He says. God CANNOT lie. Here are some of them: II Cor. 1:20
Exodus 15:26 and Exodus 23:25, Psalm 103:1-6, Psalm 107:20 with Matthew 8:5-13, Isaiah 53:4-5, 1 Peter 2:24.

He also set healing in His local assemblies through elders who can pray the prayer of faith James 5:14-15.

We have seen and done all of the above by the power of the Holy Spirit, and so can anyone who will believe. The gospel really is quite simple. Only believe.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:10 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
And you know this, how?
Quote:
Mary did not tell me. The pope did not say so. None of the RC "saints" gave the revelation.........
Okay, so you had to get that snotty childish remark out of your system first. I get it. Very Christian of you by the way.

Quote:
.......That pretty much leaves the Bible. Jesus healed ALL that came to Him including some dead ones, many unsaved, some did not know Him, and even one seeking healing from demonic/occult sources. He has not changed Hebrews 13:8. Today He does the same using "...those who believe..." in Mark 16:17-18 and those who have "freely received" in Matthew 10:7-8.......
As usual, you have made the scripture say what you want it to say, not what it actually said.

You specifically stated "It is always Jesus' will to heal, no exceptions", and you stated it in the present tense, and said there are no exceptions. Nothing you quoted in your post verifies that assertion. You quoted some things he did while on earth, but that does not tell us what his will is, in the present tense, and with no exceptions. You also do not take into account that the Bible only tells us some of what he did and some of what he said, not everything.

So, to sum up: You replied to my simple question with some snotty remarks and some verses that do not corroborate your claim. Well done.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"

Last edited by CatholicCrusader : 01-11-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Okay, so you had to get the snotty childish remarks out of your system first. I get it. Very Christian of you by the way.

As usual, you have made the scripture say what you want it to say, not what it actually said.

You specifically stated "It is always Jesus' will to heal, no exceptions", and you stated it in the present tense, and said there are no exceptions. Nothing you quoted in your post verifies that assertion. You quoted some things he did while on earth, but that does not tell us what his will is with no exceptions. You also do not take into account that the Bible only tells us some of what he did and some of what he said, not everything.

So, to sum up: You replied to my simple question with some snotty remarks and some verses that do not corroborate your claim. Well done.
I am sorry for the rude remarks. Please forgive me.
Please tell me how I have made the scripture say what I wanted it to say. There were no exceptions stated in the Bible. It clearly says ALL. The other verses given seem quite clear.
We have the verses and the experience. So can you. Only believe.
Deuteronomy 29:29
New King James Version (NKJV)
29 “The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
New King James Version (NKJV)
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Knight of the Forum

Whatever man.