Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Things we forget

Old 09-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Suspended for Review

Default Things we forget

The things we forget

Joh_4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Its odd, reading Christian forums, the multiudes of posts made, many irrelevant to ones salvation or ones walk with God, all distraction and few leading to any sort of truth. So many trying to justify their religion, their church, yet few trusting in God, arguing over which bible is the right one, which church is the right one, all claiming to worship the same God but each showing a different Jesus, each with different beliefs and statements of faith, as Paul wrote

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

There is one God, He does not change, His word does not change, so why is it that Christians ignore the best things we have being freely given..

Joh_16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall
hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Yes the Holy Spirit, the One that Jesus sent to you so that He can teach you the truth, He is not there to teach you the bible as if the bible can save anyone.

1Jn_2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Even the disciples began to rely upon Him,

Gal_1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Yes Revelation this is what Jesus is building His Church Upon

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

There are some who claim the Holy Spirit was only given to the apostles, this is a nice way of being kept in bondage to a religion but which is a lie,

Act_10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Rom_15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

Yes He is for all men, all those who come to Christ, but then it is also written,

Joh_14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Some say the Holy Spirit was sent to us to convict us of sin, again it is a lie unless you are of this world and not of Jesus.
Rom_8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

And the Holy Spirit,

Joh_16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Yes the world, are you of this world or are you of Jesus,

1Jn_5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

1Co_2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

So 1Jn_5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

1Jn_5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Who are you going to trust in. God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. All whom are in agreement,
Or are you going to trust in yourself, lean on you own understanding, run after men who claim to be from God, because they call themselves, priest and pastor, bishop, or prophet, who are you going to truth with your salvation, men or God. You see in the end, it is your decision, it is your choice, there will not be any options to say,” but Jesus they lied to me”, again it is written in the bible

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2Th 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
For Jesus said,
Joh_10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh_10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Do you know your Lords Voice
Rev_3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

In All His Love
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-12-2012, 07:59 PM

Default Re: Things we forget

Eph.6:17

And the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD.....

AMEN
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-13-2012, 08:37 AM

I am perceiving you are posting all of your scriptures as a standard for the truth that the state of one's being in Church or out of Church isn't paramount to being an obedient servant of the Most High.

And if I have perceived you correctly then what I have to say is this: There are specific reasons for being in Church and paticularly being in good standing so as to be able to receive the graces provided to one in good standing.
Being a loner (unless called by God for a season) does not afford one the same advantages as being in the body called the Church.

Presently the spiritual warfare is so fierce as to demand close bonds with the family of God. I do not believe reading scripture everyday is sufficient for the "hour" but requires communion with other like minded believers. As the dark clouds cover our country with atheism, murder, hatred and the like it is a time of peril for believers who go it alone. Jesus warned us that the deception would be so great that even the Elect would be deceived if that were possible (the Elect being those who have been marked by God).

It seems you do not think that some "get" what you are saying and that "no man has to teach us" but this is spoken as a way of understanding God's sufficiency in saving is perfect. However teachers are called and others who serve the Father by serving the sheep in one capacity or another so therefore until Jesus' return we are to continue to meet as a Church, teach and admonish one another in the things of the Lord.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Suspended for Review

I am glad Maize that you see the warfare that is going on, and i put little time to bible reading,I spend most my time conversing with my Lord.But maybe you need to understand this,

Rev_18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

You look and see with your eyes, people physically going to church, on whatever day they worship, and call them the body. Jesus looks and sees people all aver the world, some in church many that are not ,but all are His , all are the body of Christ, all have Christ as their focus, all seek to have Him glorified in their lives, and all worship Him, everyday, for to them He is all.

There is an urgency, time is running out, the separation between the wheat and the tares is nearly complete, soon there will only two people, those who are in Christ and the rest,

There are a lot of men who call them selves teacher who are not and who are not called.

In all His Love
Old 09-13-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrhealth View Post
I am glad Maize that you see the warfare that is going on, and i put little time to bible reading,I spend most my time conversing with my Lord.But maybe you need to understand this,

Rev_18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

You look and see with your eyes, people physically going to church, on whatever day they worship, and call them the body. Jesus looks and sees people all aver the world, some in church many that are not ,but all are His , all are the body of Christ, all have Christ as their focus, all seek to have Him glorified in their lives, and all worship Him, everyday, for to them He is all.

There is an urgency, time is running out, the separation between the wheat and the tares is nearly complete, soon there will only two people, those who are in Christ and the rest,

There are a lot of men who call them selves teacher who are not and who are not called.

In all His Love
Only God knows that man or woman's heart who is walking into a place of worship. And faith is a funny thing.
And God meets faith where He finds it. We know this from Luke 4 because Jesus said so.

"Come out of her" is in reference to the world. THE WORLD. Those who have allowed the world to come into their worship and relationship with the Father are being called to be separate from the world.

One of the most glaring problems has been believers who are unwilling to allow God to purify them. They delay and delay and so when trouble comes they will suffer much in the flesh because they did not submit to being tried and tested as preparation for the day of difficulty.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
One of the most glaring problems has been believers who are unwilling to allow God to purify them. They delay and delay and so when trouble comes they will suffer much in the flesh because they did not submit to being tried and tested as preparation for the day of difficulty.
And i do believe there are none who have, who would disagree with you.

In All His Love
Old 09-14-2012, 07:09 AM

Maize, you said:

Come out of her" is in reference to the world. THE WORLD. Those who have allowed the world to come into their worship and relationship with the Father are being called to be separate from the world.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come out of her" is referring to the Harlot Church.
Babylon
meaning CONFUSION.

Come out of confusion!
Old 09-14-2012, 07:44 AM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrhealth View Post
The things we forget

Joh_4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Its odd, reading Christian forums, the multiudes of posts made, many irrelevant to ones salvation or ones walk with God, all distraction and few leading to any sort of truth. So many trying to justify their religion, their church, yet few trusting in God, arguing over which bible is the right one, which church is the right one, all claiming to worship the same God but each showing a different Jesus, each with different beliefs and statements of faith, as Paul wrote

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

There is one God, He does not change, His word does not change, so why is it that Christians ignore the best things we have being freely given..

Joh_16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall
hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Yes the Holy Spirit, the One that Jesus sent to you so that He can teach you the truth, He is not there to teach you the bible as if the bible can save anyone.

1Jn_2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Even the disciples began to rely upon Him,

Gal_1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Yes Revelation this is what Jesus is building His Church Upon

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

There are some who claim the Holy Spirit was only given to the apostles, this is a nice way of being kept in bondage to a religion but which is a lie,

Act_10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Rom_15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

Yes He is for all men, all those who come to Christ, but then it is also written,

Joh_14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Some say the Holy Spirit was sent to us to convict us of sin, again it is a lie unless you are of this world and not of Jesus.
Rom_8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

And the Holy Spirit,

Joh_16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Yes the world, are you of this world or are you of Jesus,

1Jn_5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

1Co_2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

So 1Jn_5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

1Jn_5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Who are you going to trust in. God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. All whom are in agreement,
Or are you going to trust in yourself, lean on you own understanding, run after men who claim to be from God, because they call themselves, priest and pastor, bishop, or prophet, who are you going to truth with your salvation, men or God. You see in the end, it is your decision, it is your choice, there will not be any options to say,” but Jesus they lied to me”, again it is written in the bible

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2Th 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
For Jesus said,
Joh_10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh_10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Do you know your Lords Voice
Rev_3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

In All His Love
Please elaborate.
1. Are you expressing there is no need for Church whatsoever or
2. are you just sticking it to those who express the only way to Christ is by Church?

I get a sense you are yes on 2 but am unsure on your thoughts on 1.

There have been so many things pointed out to you in scripture on the relevance of Church but you either forget or consider them utter nonsense.
Do you totally disregard these scriptures?
Does the Holy Spirit from God through Christ call some through Church by teachings of priests or bishops or whatever or never ever?
Old 09-14-2012, 07:54 AM

I am the "church" built not with hands.

I don't agree with the Churches and their doctrines in my area, so what is a girl to do?

Do you know that one that is joined to a Harlot, is a harlot?
Old 09-14-2012, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianegcook View Post
Maize, you said:

Come out of her" is in reference to the world. THE WORLD. Those who have allowed the world to come into their worship and relationship with the Father are being called to be separate from the world.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come out of her" is referring to the Harlot Church.
Babylon
meaning CONFUSION.

Come out of confusion!
Same thing. Satan has his kingdom and has set up the harlot church. Who do you think has ownership of the Harlot Church? Who is going to sit on the throne of it?

I have a granddaughter who talks about the evil Illuminati. Who rules this outfit? These are all separate evils under different demons but that satan heads them all and then differing demonic entities/rulers rule as the hierarchy is all under satan.
So the Harlot Church is under the rule of satan and the "world" is under the rule of satan or satan could not have offered "all these" to Jesus during the great temptation. This is where you see satan has a poison pill depending on your pleasure.

That is what I meant but didn't spend the time to elaborate.

Last edited by Maizie : 09-14-2012 at 08:11 AM.