Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Cast to the right

Old 01-16-2012, 06:34 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Cast to the right

After Jesus was risen , his disciples went fishing in their ship and they saw Jesus on the land and he had a fire of coals burning and they realized it was him. this is how it reads spiritually. Peter first said to the other fishermen , I'm going fishing. Jesus' disciples are his priest or preachers and the ships are their churches and his teachings are the net. And he says to them, do you have any meat yet. That says , do you understand yet, I have spread the teachings everywhere, the people have them everywhere. Cast your net into them people. Then Peter put on his robes and dove into the waters. He left the ship, he left his church and the teachings of the new testament , the people of the old testament and cast the new teachings into that sea of people. That day they caught 153 fish and on the land. The land is the firmament or the heavenly teachings and there they recognized Jesus and the fire of coals. Like you set people free and when Satan cast his firery darts you teach good and it is like putting hot coals over his head.
That was the start of the church, his church. The casting to the right was the casting the net from his side and his teachings just as the new testament is on the right side of the old as the spiritual side is the right where the Lord sits and then his enemies are made his foot stool. This is like come out of her my people, Babylon, the church made up with the hands of men built of slaves like in Egypt.

The Lord is giving us the teachings and he is asking if we understand yet and telling us to cast them out there and draw them in. All the teachings have a spiritual side and its the right side. Heaven is first like a great net and cast the teachings out there and see how fast the ships overflow.

Look back in history and you will see, every time a new church was born, it was because The lord saw the error of their ways and gave the church some new spiritual understanding and this is the rapture if this is what people want to call where some are left behind. This is the Apocalipz where the vale is removed from the teachings. The vale will not be rent or destroyed, just removed for a short period and the ones that see behind the vale are the ones he has called to be his new disciples. The ones left behind will no longer be part of his ministry.

There is so much confusion these days in the teachings of the bible because they have not the right understanding but this is the shortening of the days for the elects sake. They only have half the understanding, that is the shortening of the days and it is for the Lords disciple, this is why he does it, for their sake so his people ,can cast their nets and they will be filled and their churches again will be filled to the brim overflowing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Dwaine

Default Re: Cast to the right

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
After Jesus was risen , his disciples went fishing in their ship and they saw Jesus on the land and he had a fire of coals burning and they realized it was him. this is how it reads spiritually. Peter first said to the other fishermen , I'm going fishing. Jesus' disciples are his priest or preachers and the ships are their churches and his teachings are the net. And he says to them, do you have any meat yet. That says , do you understand yet, I have spread the teachings everywhere, the people have them everywhere. Cast your net into them people. Then Peter put on his robes and dove into the waters. He left the ship, he left his church and the teachings of the new testament , the people of the old testament and cast the new teachings into that sea of people. That day they caught 153 fish and on the land. The land is the firmament or the heavenly teachings and there they recognized Jesus and the fire of coals. Like you set people free and when Satan cast his firery darts you teach good and it is like putting hot coals over his head.
That was the start of the church, his church. The casting to the right was the casting the net from his side and his teachings just as the new testament is on the right side of the old as the spiritual side is the right where the Lord sits and then his enemies are made his foot stool. This is like come out of her my people, Babylon, the church made up with the hands of men built of slaves like in Egypt.

The Lord is giving us the teachings and he is asking if we understand yet and telling us to cast them out there and draw them in. All the teachings have a spiritual side and its the right side. Heaven is first like a great net and cast the teachings out there and see how fast the ships overflow.

Look back in history and you will see, every time a new church was born, it was because The lord saw the error of their ways and gave the church some new spiritual understanding and this is the rapture if this is what people want to call where some are left behind. This is the Apocalipz where the vale is removed from the teachings. The vale will not be rent or destroyed, just removed for a short period and the ones that see behind the vale are the ones he has called to be his new disciples. The ones left behind will no longer be part of his ministry.

There is so much confusion these days in the teachings of the bible because they have not the right understanding but this is the shortening of the days for the elects sake. They only have half the understanding, that is the shortening of the days and it is for the Lords disciple, this is why he does it, for their sake so his people ,can cast their nets and they will be filled and their churches again will be filled to the brim overflowing.
And you forgot to mention that the nets started to break,from the weight of the large amount of fish,Does this symbolise the teachings or the net of Christ is being broken,by people like yourself,who take it upon themselves,to change the meaning of the word of God?And then you have the audacity to say there is confusion in the teachings of the Bible.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Dwaine: And you forgot to mention that the nets started to break,from the weight of the large amount of fish,Does this symbolise the teachings or the net of Christ is being broken,by people like yourself,who take it upon themselves,to change the meaning of the word of God?And then you have the audacity to say there is confusion in the teachings of the Bible.
But... my friend, in the book of John, the net did not break. In the book of Luke it did:

Compare the net results of Luke 5:5-6 and John 21:10-11:

"And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.

And when they had this done, they enclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake." Luke 5:5-6

That was before the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.

The event described in John was after the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus:

"Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.

Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken." John 21:10-11
Old 01-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Dwaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
But... my friend, in the book of John, the net did not break. In the book of Luke it did:

Compare the net results of Luke 5:5-6 and John 21:10-11:

"And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.

And when they had this done, they enclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake." Luke 5:5-6

That was before the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.

The event described in John was after the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus:

"Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.

Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken." John 21:10-11
Yes I will admit I made an error and confused the two verses.But I still dont agree with Colins interpretion .I have heard many Preachers,pastors and Priests teach the Gospel,and none of them taught that the bible was symbolic and not literal.His interpretations are his ,and his alone.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaine View Post
Yes I will admit I made an error and confused the two verses.But I still dont agree with Colins interpretion .I have heard many Preachers,pastors and Priests teach the Gospel,and none of them taught that the bible was symbolic and not literal.His interpretations are his ,and his alone.
You say symbolic , I say spiritual. The things I say are not mine, they have been given me by the Lord and these same words have been stolen from you but not by me. They cannot be stolen from me because i have overcome the enemy and my wealth is in heaven.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Dwaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
You say symbolic , I say spiritual. The things I say are not mine, they have been given me by the Lord and these same words have been stolen from you but not by me. They cannot be stolen from me because i have overcome the enemy and my wealth is in heaven.
I do not know if you are being led by the Holy Spirit or not.What i do know is that if you keep chipping away at the word of God,all thats going to be left is dust.It is my opinion that you do not believe what you are reading.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Dwaine, I believe, that everyone of us serving God in a measure, who has not yet overcome the world as Jesus overcame the world, is a mixture of two interpretations: his own and God's.

The correct interpretation for you or for me or Colin is God's interpretation. I believe that in a given situation for you, His interpretation will not necessarily be the same as it would be for me in a similar situation. God doesn't change, but He made each of us different and He will deal with each of us in accord with the way He made us, where we are presently on the road, and the direction that He wants to go.

He wants all of us to go toward Him, but each of us is wearing a different pair of shoes. Each of us needs to wear his own shoes and God will speak to each of us in accord with the shoes that we are wearing.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Dwaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
Dwaine, I believe, that everyone of us serving God in a measure, who has not yet overcome the world as Jesus overcame the world, is a mixture of two interpretations: his own and God's.

The correct interpretation for you or for me or Colin is God's interpretation. I believe that in a given situation for you, His interpretation will not necessarily be the same as it would be for me in a similar situation. God doesn't change, but He made each of us different and He will deal with each of us in accord with the way He made us, where we are presently on the road, and the direction that He wants to go.

He wants all of us to go toward Him, but each of us is wearing a different pair of shoes. Each of us needs to wear his own shoes and God will speak to each of us in accord with the shoes that we are wearing.
Well I would really like to know and study Gods interpretation,which I always thought was right their in the Bible.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Well I would really like to know and study Gods interpretation,which I always thought was right their in the Bible.
It really is 'right there in the Bible', my friend, but without God's help who can really understand what God is saying to them? Remember what Jesus told His followers about parables?

"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear." Matt 13:13-16

So how were their eyes and ears blessed? They were blessed because they had Jesus with them to explain things and to answer questions. Who is to explain things to us?

"And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him." Acts 8:30-31

Philip was not just any man! He was a man in whom dwelt the Spirit of God, which Jesus called the Comforter here:

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:16

And this Comforter would stand in the place where Jesus had stood for His disciples while He walked with them during His natural ministry...

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you" John 14:26

Not every man who says he has this Spirit leading him will actually always be led by God.

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Ye shall know them by their fruits..." Matt 7:15-16

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

May God richly bless you, my friend, in your continuing search for His Truth.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Giuliano

So why is it 153 fish? If all Scripture is good for doctrine, what does that mean? I have some clues but still haven't reached an answer that satisfied me.