Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Disguised message in Luke and Acts

Old 12-05-2011, 07:57 PM
followj

Default Disguised message in Luke and Acts

The author of Luke and Acts had some unusual messages in these two books.
Jesus said, "I am the Light of the World." John 8:12 He also mentioned light in many other passages. In chapter one of Luke, a special number is in plain sight if searched for carefully. If the numbers greater than 1 are multiplied together:
5 months verse 24
6 th month v.26
6 th month v. 36
3 months v. 56
8 th day v 59........5 x 6 x 6 x 3 x 8 = 4320
-
4320 divided by 2 = 2160 is the diameter of the moon in miles-actual 2161
4320 x 2 x 100 = 864,000 is the diameter of the sun in miles-actual 864,900
4320 divided by 10 = 432, this 432 squared = 186,624 miles per second is the speed of light--actual 186,282.4 m/p/s in a vacuum
---So yes, Jesus is the light of the world.
-
---The following may not be convincing, but it is a start.
The more important message starts at Luke 1:68-74 "Blessed be the Lord God of Israel.....v. 71, that we should be SAVED FROM OUR ENEMIES, and from the hand of all who hate us; to perform the mercy promised to our fathers, the oath which he swore to our father Abraham, to grant us that we, being DELIVERED FROM THE HAND OF OUR ENEMIES, might serve him without fear."
=
The content of these verses are close to the two passages in Psalms 18 and 2 Samuel ch 22. The author of Luke left out the name of this ENEMY, but it can be found.
-
The passage is nearly the same as from Psalm 18 and 2 Sam 22.
Psalm 18 and 2 Sam 22 are contain many of the same verses. It is too long to quote here.
-
--"And David spoke to the Lord the words of this song on the day when the Lord DELIVERED HIM FROM THE HAND OF ALL HIS ENEMIES, and from the hand of Saul. 2 Sam 22:1 and prologue to Psalm 18 SAUL is the one.
-
-----The conversion of Paul on the road to Damascus is very interesting. The author of Acts, presents three variations and they all differ a lot. Dozens of web sites document this, and many show it better than I do here.
Acts 9:3-17, #1
Acts 22:6-21, #2
Acts 26:12-18, #3
-
--Which version to believe? in brief, #1 Saul ALONE FELL TO THE GROUND; those with him stood speechless, because they HEARD THE VOICE but saw no one; Saul was without sight for three days and ate nor drank anything; Ananias was a disciple who laid hands on Saul to restore his sight and fill him with the Holy Spirit. Most like to quote from this version, #1. Maybe they have short attention spans, and don't look at the other versions.
-
--or #2 Saul ALONE FELL TO THE GROUND. Those with him saw the light but NOT HEAR THE VOICE; no mention of three days without food; Ananias was a devout man according to the law and well spoken of by ALL the Jews. **** I thought that very few Jews believed in Jesus. If he was liked by all the Jews, he probably was not a follower of Jesus.
-
or #3 In this version, Saul/Paul is speaking to King Agrippa, he should be especially truthful in this one. EVERYONE FELL TO THE GROUND; the voice spoke to him in the Hebrew language, no Ananias and no blindness, no baptism, no restoration of sight, no being filled by the Holy Spirit.
-----There are other differences, you can check other websites.
-
Remember one author wrote all three versions. This is the same person who wrote the gospel of Luke. Didn't he know that they were different? Does it matter? What was his reason?
-
If a person testifies in court, and tells three substantially different stories at different times. Which one would you believe? You could look for similarities and say you believe the common elements. OR You could say that this guy cannot get his story straight, and not believe any of them.
-- Paula Gott wrote several books on this, I do not believe all of her speculations; but some are compelling. also you can visit thenazareneway.com for more hidden items in Luke/Acts
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Disguised message in Luke and Acts

Huh?
Light is energy. Energy is power. God is all powerful. Jesus is God.
Moon and the sun? Try, everything that exists. Everything is made of energy/light.
Matthew 23:12:
Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Dwaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by followj View Post
The author of Luke and Acts had some unusual messages in these two books.
Jesus said, "I am the Light of the World." John 8:12 He also mentioned light in many other passages. In chapter one of Luke, a special number is in plain sight if searched for carefully. If the numbers greater than 1 are multiplied together:
5 months verse 24
6 th month v.26
6 th month v. 36
3 months v. 56
-
4320 divided by 10 = 432, this 432 squared = 186,624 miles per second is the speed of light--actual 186,282.4 m/p/s in a vacuum
-
---The following may not be convincing, but it is a start.
The more important message starts at Luke 1:68-74 "Blessed be the Lord God of Israel.....v. 71, that we should be SAVED FROM OUR ENEMIES, and from the hand of all who hate us; to perform the mercy promised to our fathers, the oath which he swore to our father Abraham, to grant us that we, being DELIVERED FROM THE HAND OF OUR ENEMIES, might serve him without fear."
=
The content of these verses are close to the two passages in Psalms 18 and 2 Samuel ch 22. The author of Luke left out the name of this ENEMY, but it can be found.
-
The passage is nearly the same as from Psalm 18 and 2 Sam 22.
Psalm 18 and 2 Sam 22 are contain many of the same verses. It is too long to quote here.
-
--"And David spoke to the Lord the words of this song on the day when the Lord DELIVERED HIM FROM THE HAND OF ALL HIS ENEMIES, and from the hand of Saul. 2 Sam 22:1 and prologue to Psalm 18 SAUL is the one.
-
-----The conversion of Paul on the road to Damascus is very interesting. The author of Acts, presents three variations and they all differ a lot. Dozens of web sites document this, and many show it better than I do here.
Acts 9:3-17, #1
Acts 22:6-21, #2
Acts 26:12-18, #3
-
--Which version to believe? in brief, #1 Saul ALONE FELL TO THE GROUND; those with him stood speechless, because they HEARD THE VOICE but saw no one; Saul was without sight for three days and ate nor drank anything; Ananias was a disciple who laid hands on Saul to restore his sight and fill him with the Holy Spirit. Most like to quote from this version, #1. Maybe they have short attention spans, and don't look at the other versions.
-
--or #2 Saul ALONE FELL TO THE GROUND. Those with him saw the light but NOT HEAR THE VOICE; no mention of three days without food; Ananias was a devout man according to the law and well spoken of by ALL the Jews. **** I thought that very few Jews believed in Jesus. If he was liked by all the Jews, he probably was not a follower of Jesus.
-
or #3 In this version, Saul/Paul is speaking to King Agrippa, he should be especially truthful in this one. EVERYONE FELL TO THE GROUND; the voice spoke to him in the Hebrew language, no Ananias and no blindness, no baptism, no restoration of sight, no being filled by the Holy Spirit.
-----There are other differences, you can check other websites.
-
Remember one author wrote all three versions. This is the same person who wrote the gospel of Luke. Didn't he know that they were different? Does it matter? What was his reason?
-
If a person testifies in court, and tells three substantially different stories at different times. Which one would you believe? You could look for similarities and say you believe the common elements. OR You could say that this guy cannot get his story straight, and not believe any of them.
-- Paula Gott wrote several books on this, I do not believe all of her speculations; but some are compelling. also you can visit thenazareneway.com for more hidden items in Luke/Acts
explain this in a language we can understand
Old 12-06-2011, 02:06 PM
followj

to Dwaine, which part do you not understand? part 1, or 2 or 3 or all of them?
Old 12-06-2011, 07:39 PM

There is a prophetic message in the book of John. There are several I am sure but this is one from John 6:16-21
16 When evening came, his disciples went down to the lake, 17 where they got into a boat and set off across the lake for Capernaum. By now it was dark, and Jesus had not yet joined them. 18 A strong wind was ****ing and the waters grew rough. 19 When they had rowed about three or four miles,[a] they saw Jesus approaching the boat, walking on the water; and they were frightened. 20 But he said to them, “It is I; don’t be afraid.” 21 Then they were willing to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat reached the shore where they were heading.

............................................................ ............
The distance from east to west across the lake is 7 miles. At the point the disciples see Jesus it is 3 1/2 miles out which in the prophetic is 3 1/2 years during the 7 year period of time known as the tribulation. Midway out the disciples are terrified because it is dark and tumultuous. Even though they see Jesus walking on water it isn't until they hear His voice that they know it is Him because Jesus says "my sheep know my voice and they will not follow another". It is noteworthy to see that the supernatural will not be uncommon because the disciples will not be comforted by seeing someone 'walk on water' since the supernatural will be used by satan to deceive many in this time frame.
Upon entering the boat (like an ark) with the disciples they immediately reach their destination and we all know our destination.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Dwaine

this reminds me of all that davinci code nonsense.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaine View Post
this reminds me of all that davinci code nonsense.
I am not familiar with the Da Vinci Code nonsense.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maizie View Post
I am not familiar with the Da Vinci Code nonsense.
Google Dan Brown, and select his book called The Da Vinci Code. Find a short synopsis on it. Its basically at its core, an attack on the christian faith.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3 View Post
Google Dan Brown, and select his book called The Da Vinci Code. Find a short synopsis on it. Its basically at its core, an attack on the christian faith.

Well that would explain the reason God has not lead me there!

I do not read antichrist infused goop unless the Lord leads me to understand the particular way the enemy would come. You know I was in a church in Louisville, KY once and the church was a magnificent place, quite beautiful. And the one particular Sunday the pastor preached using a Dr. Seuss book.
I was young in my spirit life but even I knew that it was wrong.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:06 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by followj View Post
In chapter one of Luke, a special number is in plain sight if searched for carefully. If the numbers greater than 1 are multiplied together:
5 months verse 24
6 th month v.26
6 th month v. 36
3 months v. 56
-
I'm not sure that needing to search carefully qualifies as being in plain sight. I'm also fairly certain that the author of Luke had no idea what a mile was. Or why a mile would be relevant since most of the modern world uses kilometers.