Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Open doors

Old 11-11-2011, 07:15 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Open doors

Your mouth is the door and when you teach people the truth the doors are open. This saying is because when Noah in his church closed the doors of the ark. When the disciples went to the upper room there were 120 of the and they clothed the doors no buddy could hear them and then it is like that. When the doors are closed you cannot hear but when you have the ears to hear the doors are open and when you teach from that you open the doors. Then it is said there are those on the outside and those on the inside. Those on the outside hear not and understand not. Those men in their seat of honor but are on the outside are the beast that perish and them teachings others without understanding put the mark on people. Those people on the inside , when they speak and teach, they remove the mark and open the door.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-11-2011, 07:33 AM

Default Re: Open doors

Matthew 7:7

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maizie View Post
Matthew 7:7

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Hi Maizie. Thats right ask and it shall be given. Jesus said ask anything in my name and it will be given you. To be in his name is to be in his teachings and as he said, my kingdom is not of this world, Nore are his teachings. His teachings come from above and are not as people preceive when the read the scriptures. Hid teachings come with understanding from wisdom found in the bible giving the interpretation of the word. Seek and you will find, not many seek the higher righteousness and the kingdom of God but if you seek for that , you will find. God is always pleased when people seek him and a rewarder of them. God is spirit and to seek the spiritual understanding , you are right at the doors and then you just knock.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Giuliano

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
Your mouth is the door and when you teach people the truth the doors are open. This saying is because when Noah in his church closed the doors of the ark. When the disciples went to the upper room there were 120 of the and they clothed the doors no buddy could hear them and then it is like that. When the doors are closed you cannot hear but when you have the ears to hear the doors are open and when you teach from that you open the doors. Then it is said there are those on the outside and those on the inside. Those on the outside hear not and understand not. Those men in their seat of honor but are on the outside are the beast that perish and them teachings others without understanding put the mark on people. Those people on the inside , when they speak and teach, they remove the mark and open the door.
Noah did not shut the doors, Colin. God shut the door.

Genesis &15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.
16 And they that went in , went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.

Only God can open or shut the doors to the Temple -- spiritually speaking -- and you have Noah, a man, doing it. The rest of your post seems confused. You used to make some sense to me -- this is all confused.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuliano View Post
Noah did not shut the doors, Colin. God shut the door.

Genesis &15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.
16 And they that went in , went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.

Only God can open or shut the doors to the Temple -- spiritually speaking -- and you have Noah, a man, doing it. The rest of your post seems confused. You used to make some sense to me -- this is all confused.
You are right Giuliano, but when the inner teachings are given , the doors are open. And yes that was confused. Heres where I wanted it to lead too. The words of Jesus Christ are the doors or is the door. They rolled a great stone in front of the door but on the third day the Angle removed that stone from the door. Then I wanted to get into , behold, a great door was open to heaven in revelations. Then Jesus saying , I am the door and no man come in but threw me and he could go in or out as he pleases and then compare it to the angles going up the ladder to heaven and down.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Giuliano

Quote:
You are right Giuliano, but when the inner teachings are given , the doors are open. And yes that was confused. Heres where I wanted it to lead too. The words of Jesus Christ are the doors or is the door. They rolled a great stone in front of the door but on the third day the Angle removed that stone from the door. Then I wanted to get into , behold, a great door was open to heaven in revelations. Then Jesus saying, I am the door and no man come in but threw me and he could go in or out as he pleases and then compare it to the angles going up the ladder to heaven and down.
I agree then, I think. Now that you're here, may I ask what you make of the following passage? I've always liked it.

Revelation 15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
I agree then, I think. Now that you're here, may I ask what you make of the following passage? I've always liked it.

Revelation 15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
Giuliano. I understand what every bit of it means but that one line has me stumped right now. I understand the Glory and the smoke and the white robes and the power. I understand the plagues and the vials. I know the beast. The only thing I can think off is that the angle gives the world the right understanding and then the temple was filled with the glory but the word, when the understanding is given , then it is fulfilled. The true understanding is the spiritual understanding and no man receives that testamony lest he is from above and them from above have the spirit of God and that is the spirit that discerns the scripture for you. All men without that spirit are carnally minded and cannot understand but the spirit discerns the scripture and then it is the prophecy. You know of course it is not a material temple they are speaking of. The temple of God is built with the stones and each man like the priest and decons, are stones of the building and they are the temple of the spirit. So no man being able to enter is like there will be no new priest or ministers until the plagues are fulfilled. Priests and ministers not born of the spirit of God are stumbling blocks.
So with all this I say the plagues are whaT THE CHURCH IS GOING THREW NOW AND THE NEXT SHORT WHILE, THEN THER WILL BE THE FULFILLMENT OF THE WORD, THE leaders of the church will be cast out and after that the new will start up and they will be the ones entering the temple.
Can you follow any of that.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:26 AM
Giuliano

Quote:
Giuliano. I understand what every bit of it means but that one line has me stumped right now. I understand the Glory and the smoke and the white robes and the power. I understand the plagues and the vials. I know the beast. The only thing I can think off is that the angle gives the world the right understanding and then the temple was filled with the glory but the word, when the understanding is given , then it is fulfilled. The true understanding is the spiritual understanding and no man receives that testamony lest he is from above and them from above have the spirit of God and that is the spirit that discerns the scripture for you. All men without that spirit are carnally minded and cannot understand but the spirit discerns the scripture and then it is the prophecy. You know of course it is not a material temple they are speaking of. The temple of God is built with the stones and each man like the priest and decons, are stones of the building and they are the temple of the spirit. So no man being able to enter is like there will be no new priest or ministers until the plagues are fulfilled. Priests and ministers not born of the spirit of God are stumbling blocks.
So with all this I say the plagues are whaT THE CHURCH IS GOING THREW NOW AND THE NEXT SHORT WHILE, THEN THER WILL BE THE FULFILLMENT OF THE WORD, THE leaders of the church will be cast out and after that the new will start up and they will be the ones entering the temple.
Can you follow any of that.
I think I get the gist of it. I was thinking about that verse that since nothing impure can exist in the Presence of God, it may mean that no one may enter then. It says no one can "enter" at that time. In other words, it may mean that no one can become pure to enter until after the plagues. The pure already in the Temple spiritually could still be in it and not suffer damage; but I'm not entirely sure. It's said that Moses could not enter the Tabernacle (Exodus 40:34-35) and the priests the Temple (1 Kings 8:11). This could be because "flesh cannot enter in." ???

Last edited by Giuliano : 11-12-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
I think I get the gist of it. I was thinking about that verse that since nothing impure can exist in the Presence of God, it may mean that no one may enter then. It says no one can "enter" at that time. In other words, it may mean that no one can become pure to enter until after the plagues. The pure already in the Temple spiritually could still be in it and not suffer damage; but I'm not entirely sure. It's said that Moses could not enter the Tabernacle (Exodus 40:34-35) and the priests the Temple (1 Kings 8:11). This could be because "flesh cannot enter in." ???
Thats pretty good giuliano. I have to go to work right now but I would like to interpret that chapter with you tonight if you want. Interpret it with scripture. Thanks for even talking to me . See ya.