Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Is there a Difference between Law and Grace ?

Old 04-02-2011, 03:45 PM

Default Is there a Difference between Law and Grace ?

Hi to all m and most will say , no Differnce .

For , those who believe in Grace , there is a Big Difference between the forms of Theology presented in the Bible .

#1 , Under the Law are 613 Law the govern Israel .

#2 , There is the Levitical Priesthood and only given to those are born in the tribe of Levi .

#3 , Its Animal sacrfices

#4 , And the civil laws the govened Israel , which those who just cherry pick those Laws that they like , for Jesus and the 12 apostles were all keepers of the Law of Moses .

Then we have Grace , where salvation is by Grace , where the Mediator is only Christ , in Heb 12:24 , and no more Laws , for Love FULFILLS all the Law .

When Jesus said on the Cross " it is finished " , John 19:30 , it is written in the Greek Perfect Tense .

The Perfect Tense , means , Past Action , with Continuing Results .

.__________________________

The dot represents the Past Action

The line represents the Continuing Results .

So , in John 19:30 , the Past Tense means that Jesus will NEVER have to go back on a cross and die again.

That also nmeans , that Jesus died for sins Past , Present and Future .

It is also in the Passive Voice , which means the Jesus did the dying and not man .

It is alsi in the Indicative Mood , which means what is written in John 19:30 , is a FACT .

Here is the Difference between Law and Grace and only Paul writes about IT .

In Eph 2 , is this only mentioned by the Holy Spirit .

#1 , The Law was FIRST set aside , Eph 2:12 and in Heb 9:15 .

#2 , That , when the Law was set aside , Christ Jesus , created a New Man , something need seen before and He speaks of this new creation , in Eph 1:4 and in 2 Tim 1:9 .

We wer saved BEFORE the world began .

So , the difference between the 2 , is this New Man created AFTER the Cross by Jesus Christ and has Nothing more to do with the Law Moses , Priests , Baptism or it's 613 Law .

The Law or Covenants were NEVER before the worlds began as the Body of Christ as also Eph 1:4 points out , dan p
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:39 AM

Lightbulb Re: Is there a Difference between Law and Grace ?

Here is Hebrew 12:24 that was referenced in this manner," Heb 12:24 , and no more Laws , for Love FULFILLS all the Law."

Hebrews 12:24 (New King James Version)

To Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Wait a minute,nothing in there about obeying the law is there?

Sure looks like I'm going to have to look further.

Oh here you go:

Matthew 5:17-18 (New King James Version)

17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

GRACE IS GIVEN TO CHRISTIANS WHO SINCERELY ATTEMPT TO OBEY THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!

Let me check out John 19:30 that is described this way,"So in John 19:30 ,That also nmeans , that Jesus died for sins Past , Present and Future"

John 19:30 (New King James Version)

So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

Wait a minute where can I find anything about sins there?

Oh well forget it,lets just read into scripture our own religious philosophy;it's so much more fun that way isn't it?

The Bible never once states that "Jesus died for sins Past , Present and Future" but let's just run with it anyways! Just think how easy and fun-filled our lives will become with that man-made belief.WOW it even means that we can all go out and have just as much sex as we want and never once have to ask forgiveness for it!!

EUREKA I FINALLY FOUND A RELIGION THAT IS FUN!!!

Now I can live the type of sex life I want to because my guru has just taught me "We wer saved BEFORE the world began."

WHAT A RELIEF!! Now I can just ignore all those scary Bible teachings can't I? I can can't I?

OH NO! I just found another one,

Luke 13:3 (New King James Version)

I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.

Forget it,lets get back to religion as I like it!

"We wer saved BEFORE the world began."

AH,don't you just loved those man-made religions?!

THEY LET US LIVE OUR LIVES JUST THE WAY WE WANT TO !!

All this new age teaching matches totally the philosophical motto that I live my life by.Write it on your walls people,countless American soldiers have died for it:

"HAVE IT YOUR WAY !!!"

Saint Burger King

The Christian faith has not been designed to create success or find pleasure in or even tolerate this world but rather to OVERCOME it!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:46 PM

Default Re: Is there a Difference between Law and Grace ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFrank View Post
Here is Hebrew 12:24 that was referenced in this manner," Heb 12:24 , and no more Laws , for Love FULFILLS all the Law."

Hebrews 12:24 (New King James Version)

To Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Wait a minute,nothing in there about obeying the law is there?

Sure looks like I'm going to have to look further.

Oh here you go:

Matthew 5:17-18 (New King James Version)

17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

GRACE IS GIVEN TO CHRISTIANS WHO SINCERELY ATTEMPT TO OBEY THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!

Let me check out John 19:30 that is described this way,"So in John 19:30 ,That also nmeans , that Jesus died for sins Past , Present and Future"

John 19:30 (New King James Version)

So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

Wait a minute where can I find anything about sins there?

Oh well forget it,lets just read into scripture our own religious philosophy;it's so much more fun that way isn't it?

The Bible never once states that "Jesus died for sins Past , Present and Future" but let's just run with it anyways! Just think how easy and fun-filled our lives will become with that man-made belief.WOW it even means that we can all go out and have just as much sex as we want and never once have to ask forgiveness for it!!

EUREKA I FINALLY FOUND A RELIGION THAT IS FUN!!!

Now I can live the type of sex life I want to because my guru has just taught me "We wer saved BEFORE the world began."

WHAT A RELIEF!! Now I can just ignore all those scary Bible teachings can't I? I can can't I?

OH NO! I just found another one,

Luke 13:3 (New King James Version)

I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.

Forget it,lets get back to religion as I like it!

"We wer saved BEFORE the world began."

AH,don't you just loved those man-made religions?!

THEY LET US LIVE OUR LIVES JUST THE WAY WE WANT TO !!

All this new age teaching matches totally the philosophical motto that I live my life by.Write it on your walls people,countless American soldiers have died for it:

"HAVE IT YOUR WAY !!!"

Saint Burger King

Hi , and where are Gentiles told to keep the Law ??/ dan p
Old 04-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Moses

Tree of life to these who behold her, it's the Law Torah.
Given by YHWH ELOHIM to the nation of Israel.

The Law was given by the Grace of YHWH ELOHIM the most high God supreme.

Last edited by Moses : 04-06-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Tree of life to these who behold her, it's the Law Torah.
Given by YHWH ELOHIM to the nation of Israel.

The Law was given by the Grace of YHWH ELOHIM the most high God supreme.
Hi , so , supply a verse, [lease , dan p
Old 04-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Moses

Quote:
Originally Posted by danp View Post
Hi , so , supply a verse, [lease , dan p
דְּרָכֶיהָ דַרְכֵי-נֹעַם; וְכָל-נְתִיבוֹתֶיהָ שָׁלוֹם. 17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
יח עֵץ-חַיִּים הִיא, לַמַּחֲזִיקִים בָּהּ; וְתֹמְכֶיהָ מְאֻשָּׁר. 18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her, and happy is every one that holdest her fast. {P}

You search the Scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is these that bear witness of Me;

Torah is the Word of God.
And the Word became flesh.

How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the Torah of the Lord, and in His Torah he meditates day and night. And he will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers.
Psalms 1:1-3
I encourage you to strengthen your relationship with the Living Word. Develop a relationship with the Torah – the Tree of Life.

Last edited by Moses : 04-07-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
דְּרָכֶיהָ דַרְכֵי-נֹעַם; וְכָל-נְתִיבוֹתֶיהָ שָׁלוֹם. 17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
יח עֵץ-חַיִּים הִיא, לַמַּחֲזִיקִים בָּהּ; וְתֹמְכֶיהָ מְאֻשָּׁר. 18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her, and happy is every one that holdest her fast. {P}

You search the Scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is these that bear witness of Me;

Torah is the Word of God.
And the Word became flesh.

How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the Torah of the Lord, and in His Torah he meditates day and night. And he will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers.
Psalms 1:1-3
I encourage you to strengthen your relationship with the Living Word. Develop a relationship with the Torah – the Tree of Life.
Hi , and why not address the OP , INSTEAD ? dan p