Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Do not ask any thing from God which is either related to present or future

Old 03-20-2011, 10:34 AM
antonyanil

Default Do not ask any thing from God which is either related to present or future

Do not ask any thing from God which is either related to present or future

Do not ask any thing from God which is either related to present or future. When you ask some thing in present or some thing in the future, it clearly means that you are reminding Him about the corresponding reaction that is to be immediately implemented in the need. This indirectly means that God is not alert as you are. This is insulting God. Due to such sin the requirement is not answered. If you are asking to protect yourself or somebody else, it indirectly means that He is not aware of the things to be done due to the irresponsibility and this also indicates that He is not as kind as yourself.

It means that God has potency to help but not kind enough to render the help. On contrary, it also means that you lack unfortunately the potency. It means if you fortunately have the potency you could have immediately responded and helped. Therefore, when ever you ask for anything it clearly means indirectly that God has some type of defect, which does not exist in your case. When you ask Him to fulfill the desire it looks as if that your desire is constitutionally justified. But God is not positively reacting due to either lack of positive response immediately or due to lack of knowledge of the constitution or due to lack of kindness to help the needy. All these points are very very subtle. But God is the most subtle and therefore, the knowledge of this analysis will certainly restrict you from asking any fulfillment of your desire.

Never bring present and future before God. Confine to the past always before God. Look back at your past life. Hundreds of incidents are there where you were helped by God. Even if you dispose some incidents through the incidental probability of success or through the efficiency of your efforts, certainly there are plenty of instances in which the help from God is clearly evident. At least remember those few incidents and express your gratefulness along praise to God for His kind help that was already done. The word Krutajnata means remembering the past help. Kruta means the past help done. Jna means identifying it by analysis. If you confine to praying the Lord and thanking Him always about the past helps from Him, the Lord will be immensely pleased. Then the present and future are spontaneously taken care of by the God. But do not adopt this technique with a mind that you will be helped by God in the present and in the future by following this procedure!

You should really follow this path and you should really forget the present and the future. When large number of people came to hear the message from Jesus, they were hungry by the noon. This point was brought to the notice of Jesus. He never asked God to provide food for those hungry people who came to hear God’s word. Had He asked for that, He would have insulted God. God knows His responsibility very well towards the devotees who came there to hear about Him. God has the power to fulfill His responsibility even in the last fraction of second. Had Jesus told God to bless the devotees with food, it clearly means that God is not as kind as Jesus. Jesus never asked for any thing. He came to know that there were four breads. He took them and showed to sky. He thanked God for providing those four pieces of bread.

Immediately the present was responded and the four breads became four thousand breads. This application of analysis is limited to Nivrutti only. You should not extend this to Pravrutti. When you are hungry you have to beg the other souls because they are not omniscient to know that you are hungry. Pravrutti and Nivrutti should never be mixed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-21-2011, 09:28 AM

Lightbulb Ask any thing from God

The key to understanding this thread is found in the words "Pravrutti and Nivrutti".They are Hindu words who according to a satanic guru,Dattaswami,refers to unjust bonds. Whew I'm sure glad he cleared that up for me!
I was actually getting confused there for a minute!

Do you think we should leave all those Hindu gods and goddesses behind? Jesus is going to leave them behind anyway so why not? Besides there are so many of them I have trouble trying to figure out which ones I should pray to.

Maybe just maybe we should get back to Jesus,what do you think?

Matthew 21:22 (New King James Version)

And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

Just don't forget "believing" in the divinity of Jesus requires the obedience to ALL of His teachings including and especially forgiveness for those who have harmed you.

The Christian faith has not been designed to create success or find pleasure in or even tolerate this world but rather to OVERCOME it!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-21-2011, 10:21 AM
antonyanil

Default Re: Ask any thing from God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFrank View Post
The key to understanding this thread is found in the words "Pravrutti and Nivrutti".They are Hindu words who according to a satanic guru,Dattaswami,refers to unjust bonds. Whew I'm sure glad he cleared that up for me!
I was actually getting confused there for a minute!

Do you think we should leave all those Hindu gods and goddesses behind? Jesus is going to leave them behind anyway so why not? Besides there are so many of them I have trouble trying to figure out which ones I should pray to.

Maybe just maybe we should get back to Jesus,what do you think?

Matthew 21:22 (New King James Version)

And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

Just don't forget "believing" in the divinity of Jesus requires the obedience to ALL of His teachings including and especially forgiveness for those who have harmed you.
Thanks for the reply. You are totally misunderstood.

Luke—14:26 to 27

“If any one comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple’’.

Meaning of Pravrutti (Path of Justice)

In this, people desire the welfare of their body and family. They love their bodies and their families only. Their real love is not on the God but only on their body and family. When that welfare is disturbed and when it is not possible to rectify it by worldly means, then only they look at God. When you get fever and it is not subsided by the medicines you used, then you are approaching a doctor. Thus God is only an instrument to achieve the welfare of their body and family. They pretend real love on God, which is not real. When you go to the doctor you respect him too much. That respect is not real. That respect is only apparent and the aim of that respect is only that he will cure carefully your disease. These people do not bother about tomorrow.

Meaning of Nivrutti (Path of Liberation)

In this field people want God only. Their aim is the permanent association with the God and not the temporary results in this world. They never care for the worldly justice. They don’t care for their body or family bonds. Their concentration is always on God. Here the justice is also crossed.

God acts according to the field you choose. In Nivrutti only He protects you from hell and takes you to His eternal abode. In this field only He attracts the evil effects of His real devotees and undergoes sufferings to save His devotees. Here the attitude of God is not logic and justice but only pure love. But real devotees oppose this. Therefore, He undergoes the bad results without their knowledge. The God circulates the information regarding Pravrutti and Nivrutti to everybody so that nobody can blame Him later on for their ignorance. Except the motto of information He is not having an intention to attract the people into Nivrutti. He is not benefited in any way by doing so. All the benefit is only for the devotee. The person following the Pravrutti always scolds the Nivrutti. The reason is that he is unable to catch God directly in Nivrutti and therefore, discourages that field with jealousy. When he is unable to succeed in that field he does not want anybody to succeed in that field. He wants to close that field and wants that his field only to remain.

Such psychological jealousy is not good because God will punish him. Even though he is incapable he should appreciate others and in such case God will help him to come to Nivrutti. In nutshell God helps in Pravrutti with sympathy only and such help is only in the apparent and temporary rearrangement of your good and bad results. In Nivrutti the fruit is permanent and real and God really loves the devotees.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:41 PM
Moses

Default Re: Do not ask any thing from God which is either related to present or future

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonyanil View Post
Do not ask any thing from God which is either related to present or future

Do not ask any thing from God which is either related to present or future. When you ask some thing in present or some thing in the future, it clearly means that you are reminding Him about the corresponding reaction that is to be immediately implemented in the need. This indirectly means that God is not alert as you are. This is insulting God. Due to such sin the requirement is not answered. If you are asking to protect yourself or somebody else, it indirectly means that He is not aware of the things to be done due to the irresponsibility and this also indicates that He is not as kind as yourself.

It means that God has potency to help but not kind enough to render the help. On contrary, it also means that you lack unfortunately the potency. It means if you fortunately have the potency you could have immediately responded and helped. Therefore, when ever you ask for anything it clearly means indirectly that God has some type of defect, which does not exist in your case. When you ask Him to fulfill the desire it looks as if that your desire is constitutionally justified. But God is not positively reacting due to either lack of positive response immediately or due to lack of knowledge of the constitution or due to lack of kindness to help the needy. All these points are very very subtle. But God is the most subtle and therefore, the knowledge of this analysis will certainly restrict you from asking any fulfillment of your desire.

Never bring present and future before God. Confine to the past always before God. Look back at your past life. Hundreds of incidents are there where you were helped by God. Even if you dispose some incidents through the incidental probability of success or through the efficiency of your efforts, certainly there are plenty of instances in which the help from God is clearly evident. At least remember those few incidents and express your gratefulness along praise to God for His kind help that was already done. The word Krutajnata means remembering the past help. Kruta means the past help done. Jna means identifying it by analysis. If you confine to praying the Lord and thanking Him always about the past helps from Him, the Lord will be immensely pleased. Then the present and future are spontaneously taken care of by the God. But do not adopt this technique with a mind that you will be helped by God in the present and in the future by following this procedure!

You should really follow this path and you should really forget the present and the future. When large number of people came to hear the message from Jesus, they were hungry by the noon. This point was brought to the notice of Jesus. He never asked God to provide food for those hungry people who came to hear God’s word. Had He asked for that, He would have insulted God. God knows His responsibility very well towards the devotees who came there to hear about Him. God has the power to fulfill His responsibility even in the last fraction of second. Had Jesus told God to bless the devotees with food, it clearly means that God is not as kind as Jesus. Jesus never asked for any thing. He came to know that there were four breads. He took them and showed to sky. He thanked God for providing those four pieces of bread.

Immediately the present was responded and the four breads became four thousand breads. This application of analysis is limited to Nivrutti only. You should not extend this to Pravrutti. When you are hungry you have to beg the other souls because they are not omniscient to know that you are hungry. Pravrutti and Nivrutti should never be mixed.
I hold a different view:

"Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil."

There are here 4 requests that we ask of G-d and instructed so by our Lord and Saviour.

More then that, at times the Lord tested his children and see if they will come to him as a child comes to his parent.
This way we acknowledge that we know that the Lord is all powerful and can deliver us at any given moment.

King David a man after G-d's heart shows us how to ask G-d.

Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God; for Thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek, {N}
Thou hast broken the teeth of the wicked.

Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness, Thou who didst set me free when I was in distress; be gracious unto me, and hear my prayer.
ג בְּנֵי אִישׁ, עַד-מֶה כְבוֹדִי לִכְלִמָּה--תֶּאֱהָבוּן רִיק; תְּבַקְשׁוּ כָזָב סֶלָה. 3 O ye sons of men, how long shall my glory be put to shame, in that ye love vanity, and seek after falsehood? Selah

The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD receiveth my prayer.