Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > I will make thy enemies your footstool

Old 05-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default I will make thy enemies your footstool

The earth is God's footstool and when he says that it means he will make your enemies the place where your church will rest it's feet. What it really says is that God will make your enemies to worship you. That is the what happen in revelations with the first horse robed in white. The romans were the enemies of Christians and then God chose to capture their leader and robe him with white and he, being the Emperor enforces the law that people are to be Christian. This was God's wrath upon them and they end up worshiping Jesus. A horse is a man bridled and restrained from committing acts of cruelty against his people. I said this a while back but this is what happened with Russia and the Iron curtian. This is how God distroys your enemies. Not buy killing them. The word consumes them until they are no more.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!