Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > days are numbered and the hardening of the heart

Old 10-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default days are numbered and the hardening of the heart

If your days are numbered your light is the light of darkness and you see things in the bible or scriptures verse by verse as they are numbered or without faith. If your heart is hardened it means your heart is the sum of things you believe from your understanding so it means you hardly hear and what you do hear is from the stones witch or the stumbling blocks that trip you . It means you understanding is from the foundations of the church of man.If the Lord turns his face away from a man his heart will become hardened and his days are numbered.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-03-2009, 11:16 PM

Default Re: days are numbered and the hardening of the heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
If your days are numbered your light is the light of darkness and you see things in the bible or scriptures verse by verse as they are numbered or without faith. If your heart is hardened it means your heart is the sum of things you believe from your understanding so it means you hardly hear and what you do hear is from the stones witch or the stumbling blocks that trip you . It means you understanding is from the foundations of the church of man.If the Lord turns his face away from a man his heart will become hardened and his days are numbered.
I'm fairly certain all our days are numbered anyway. I think the average is around 27,000.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirutsa View Post
I'm fairly certain all our days are numbered anyway. I think the average is around 27,000.
You think this is what the lord meant when he spoke of Pharo. Some day you are going to die.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:51 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
You think this is what the lord meant when he spoke of Pharo. Some day you are going to die.
I think that's what she meant... I think she was making a funny... I thought it was funny... lol
Old 10-04-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriizzle View Post
I think that's what she meant... I think she was making a funny... I thought it was funny... lol
Me is a he.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Are you saying you are not included on those who may misinterpret Scripture? Are you saying your posts here are protected by the HS in a way that we not dare to disagree unless we are prepared to disagree with God's word? A simple yes or no will be great but you certainly can elaborate.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:47 PM

I have respect for Colins opinion,because what he is saying can be weighed out in the scriptures of 2Timothy 3/1-7(read);for it shows what comes out of a harden heart in the times that we are living in regarded as being the Last Days.
Also in Genesis 6/5-6(read);again we see where this same type of hardness that is in the hearts of men,that caused God to destroy them as He said in verse 13 with the Earth.
Again it is illustrated in Exodus 14/4(read);you see where Pharaoh is given repeated warning about his decision to remain unchanged even after Moses/Aaron cursed Him/Egypt(10x),yet he chose not to repent because of the wealth/evil(power)that satan put in his heart to do to the Chilren of Israel,even when it was at 1st a very small thing to let them go and have others to agree with him on it.
Its really a reflection for what we see today in a lot of assemblies that worship God for wealth/health/pleasure to live a good life,but as Jesus said in Mark 4/5(read);they had no depth of what the Spirit would have given them if they would have sought after it more than the things of this life,which mans spirit is in tune to living by,and shortly after die from.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolaVerbumDei View Post
Are you saying you are not included on those who may misinterpret Scripture? Are you saying your posts here are protected by the HS in a way that we not dare to disagree unless we are prepared to disagree with God's word? A simple yes or no will be great but you certainly can elaborate.
OK. every passage in the bible has a spiritual story that tells the secrets of the kingdom of heaven. The story is not understood in the written word but seen by faith in the scriptures so it is not numbered by verses. You have to have ears to hear if you want to hear that story so if you don't you hardly hear what is being said. If you understand what is being said in the verses witch are numbered then you understanding is from the stumbling bloocks and they also give you a heart of stone.When Moses went into Egypt he took a staff. God's word is a staff but to the unwise in the old testament it was the teachings of a snake . The Jews had their own language but not a translated language, an interpreted language. Tongues it was called.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirutsa View Post
Me is a he.
I sorry!! HE was trying to make a funny...
Old 10-04-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
OK. every passage in the bible has a spiritual story that tells the secrets of the kingdom of heaven. The story is not understood in the written word but seen by faith in the scriptures so it is not numbered by verses. You have to have ears to hear if you want to hear that story so if you don't you hardly hear what is being said. If you understand what is being said in the verses witch are numbered then you understanding is from the stumbling bloocks and they also give you a heart of stone.When Moses went into Egypt he took a staff. God's word is a staff but to the unwise in the old testament it was the teachings of a snake . The Jews had their own language but not a translated language, an interpreted language. Tongues it was called.
Hello Colin, I see what you are trying to say and I agree to a point. There is much spiritual meaning in the Bible, I can see that, however what I don't agree with is your analysis of the "written word". How can you understand the spiritual meaning of any part of the Bible unless you put your nose in the books and study every written word to see how God intended for that word to be understood? rue, it is the Holy Spirit that leads us into all understanding, but that understanding doesn't just pop into your head without proper study, as we are instructed to do, you cannot have proper understanding. An example I posted in one of my threads:
GENESIS 6
14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt PITCH it within and without with pitch.

That first word pitch ( #3722), is the same word as atonement, used by God to describe what the ark represented, the spiritual meaning if you will. You cannot know this unless you are diligent in your word studies. So every story is understood both in its written sense and its spiritual sense. The written story of the flood, is used as an example of how the world will end, except the next time it will be by fire. The same story has a spiritual meaning of salvation to those in it and destruction and condemnation to those outside of it.

I do believe that the spiritual meaning should be the focus of our studies in the scriptures, but we cannot negate the written word in any way, after all, you could never have one without the other.