Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Fathers

Old 09-17-2009, 09:11 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Fathers

You read the old scriptures and you see them speek of Adam as Father Adam and then the is Father Abraham and still Father Jacob. Then you look at the Catholics and they call their priest Father. If you look at the priesthood of the catholics, I don't think they where that differant then the Isrealites and even the family of Adam. I know each of Jacobs sons had another father of the normal family type. I know most people think Adam was the first man in the world but not so. He was the first formed father from the bible teachings and probally the first priest fo God. I also know every one thinks of Eve as a woman. I don't think so. If you look at the churchs and you would probally hear a few ministers say they are married to the church and she is the wife. When a father has a son the son suppose to leave the father and mother and find a bride of his own. For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and take a wife and start his own house. If you look at Jesus as the father then you would probally see the sons as demonations but if you say the pope is their father you would have seperate churchs in one denomanation with each as a father in himself. I guess these are the bishops or something , I'm protestant so I'm not sure of that.
When Jesus said call no man your father but your father in heaven he was speaking of , being born of the Spirit but not many are and untell people are it is corect to call your pasture or preacher or minister your father, if it is that you are born of his teachings and his seed but at this time with this you are not man at all. Biblickly speaking. Then you are woman. hahahahh. The bible is funny. Well, part of Woman if you are part of another mans church and if he dies spiritually you are a widow.The bible often speaks of the fatherless and the widow.

Now daughers are differant. If a man was born of flesh and became a preacher you would think he would be like a daughter but not so.That would be like men marrying men so it can't be. If a man has his own church and its gets big enough and starts to congrate into two churchs , there is the daughter.

When a man is born as a man or born of the Spirit he starts his own church but his church is nonly born of his flesh untell one of his congration is born of the spirit too so thah church is one with the man and like adam , all born in his church is adam so if it says Adam lived 1000 years it means his religion lived that long.

Well, just thought I'de give you guys something to think about.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Fathers

Quote:
You read the old scriptures and you see them speek of Adam as Father Adam and then the is Father Abraham and still Father Jacob. Then you look at the Catholics and they call their priest Father. If you look at the priesthood of the catholics, I don't think they where that differant then the Isrealites and even the family of Adam.

I know each of Jacobs sons had another father of the normal family type. I know most people think Adam was the first man in the world but not so. He was the first formed father from the bible teachings and probally the first priest fo God. I also know every one thinks of Eve as a woman. I don't think so. If you look at the churches and you would probably hear a few ministers say they are married to the church and she is the wife. When a father has a son the son suppose to leave the father and mother and find a bride of his own.

For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and take a wife and start his own house. If you look at Jesus as the father then you would probally see the sons as demonations but if you say the pope is their father you would have seperate churchs in one denomanation with each as a father in himself. I guess these are the bishops or something , I'm protestant so I'm not sure of that.

When Jesus said call no man your father but your father in heaven he was speaking of , being born of the Spirit but not many are and until people are it is correct to call your pasture or preacher or minister your father, if it is that you are born of his teachings and his seed but at this time with this you are not man at all. Biblickly speaking. Then you are woman. hahahahh. The bible is funny. Well, part of Woman if you are part of another mans church and if he dies spiritually you are a widow.The bible often speaks of the fatherless and the widow.

Now daughters are different. If a man was born of flesh and became a preacher you would think he would be like a daughter but not so.That would be like men marrying men so it can't be. If a man has his own church and its gets big enough and starts to congregate into two churches , there is the daughter.

When a man is born as a man or born of the Spirit he starts his own church but his church is normally born of his flesh until one of his congregation is born of the spirit too so that church is one with the man and like adam , all born in his church is adam so if it says Adam lived 1000 years it means his religion lived that long.

Well, just thought I'd give you guys something to think about.

I am still thinking colin! How are you doing? I haven't seen around alot lately!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Fathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
[/size]

I am still thinking colin! How are you doing? I haven't seen around alot lately!
I love you my brother, I'm just sitting back and watching and trying to stay out of it for a while. The Lord is teaching me some great stuff now. Really great. Jesus is Lord John.