Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The woman in the wilderness

Old 09-15-2009, 12:03 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default The woman in the wilderness

When the Israelites left Egypt at the time of Moses and the exodus they had to go into the wilderness to worship god. None of the plagues hurt them . That's not because the plagues where phisical and they had a great immune system . the plaguse where like I told you , Spiritual plagues . This is how it is with us too. We will have to go into the willderness to worship god and be nurished for a while. The child is being born. The man child, the christ. Amen.

Last edited by colin : 09-15-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-15-2009, 10:39 AM

Default Re: The woman in the wilderness

Greetings Colin!What you have said is true for the woman is the bride of Christ whom He has been intimate with in the recieving of the kingdom of heaven from which His glorious body is at presently and our fellowship with Him is to be fulfilled at as well for those who walk in the Spirit.
Yet as we have been inpregnated with His power by being indwell with the holy ghost our ministry starts to take shape in us,and others are able to see the life of Christ being developed in us.
yet as the Times of Sorrow are the prophecy that Matthew 24/7-14(read) speaks about concerning the childs birth which is the ministry that is caught to Gods throne,as the verses declare there shall we wars and rumors of wars but the end will not come through these crisis's that are to shape these prophecys but to bring out the ministrys abilitys to be heard by those who as Revelation chapters 2 an 3 outline;for these are they that are talked about as well in Revelation 12/10-11(read);for these are they that are to come out of the wilderness as John the Baptist did with these testimonys/prophecy fulfilled as was said about John so shall it be said about them as well!
The Church will again arise out of famines/pestilence/earthquakes in diver places(wilderness) as the scriptures prophesy about it.
Therefore Colin your trials you are facing that is as unto Death,is to inpregnate your ministry for His return!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinblanco View Post
Greetings Colin!What you have said is true for the woman is the bride of Christ whom He has been intimate with in the recieving of the kingdom of heaven from which His glorious body is at presently and our fellowship with Him is to be fulfilled at as well for those who walk in the Spirit.
Yet as we have been inpregnated with His power by being indwell with the holy ghost our ministry starts to take shape in us,and others are able to see the life of Christ being developed in us.
yet as the Times of Sorrow are the prophecy that Matthew 24/7-14(read) speaks about concerning the childs birth which is the ministry that is caught to Gods throne,as the verses declare there shall we wars and rumors of wars but the end will not come through these crisis's that are to shape these prophecys but to bring out the ministrys abilitys to be heard by those who as Revelation chapters 2 an 3 outline;for these are they that are talked about as well in Revelation 12/10-11(read);for these are they that are to come out of the wilderness as John the Baptist did with these testimonys/prophecy fulfilled as was said about John so shall it be said about them as well!
The Church will again arise out of famines/pestilence/earthquakes in diver places(wilderness) as the scriptures prophesy about it.
Therefore Colin your trials you are facing that is as unto Death,is to inpregnate your ministry for His return!
Yup , I think so Erin. The wilderness means to come out of the doctrines of the church. Not telling anyone to leave their church. Telling people it is time we all serch the teachings and come above the present ministrys. Erin, I have no ministry. I'm just one of us too. Our faith is going to go over the top soon. mine has. All of us here will grow and excell in faith as we allready are . See you my friend.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:09 AM
Knight of the Forum

We live in the wilderness, but we definitely should not be a part of that wilderness. If we are really in Jesus and He is really in us, we will see the evil around us but it will not be able to come through to where He is in our hearts.

If we are really not living by natural bread alone, then we cannot be hurt by the things of this wilderness around us. Our body can be beaten and killed, but the Life that is in us which grows by partaking of the Word of God and the Spirit of God will never die. The secret that is no secret to God's people is to continue eating of His flesh and drinking of His blood!

Last edited by Amadeus : 09-24-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:42 AM

This place is also represented in Exodus as a place of refuge for where God want to further take His elect in preparing them for what Matthew 24/6 suggest(read).
This is the place where all lies will end,and the Fear of Gods Wisdom will begin to teach you how to live Holy unto the Lord,which as Romans 12/1-2 outlines.Therefore the wilderness that the Spirit led Christ into is of this notation,that derives from being prepared to enter into the service of Gods Will for His elect to carry the Ark of The Covenant to where the Spirit leads us to do of His Good pleasure.
This also the place where many perished for not following God instructions nor highly regarding those whom the Lord Spirit was upon.
I believe that thats much of the problem in Christianity today we want to make leaders/friends out of those we favor and highly uphold,but God Spirit looks upon their heart to see the pure and unadulterated love for God that David had when Samuel went to anoint him as king over Israel.
Yet in light of this you see where many didn't highly favor David before he was king nor did many love the worship that he offered to God,after he had won many of Israel battles because of this service that he performed before the Lord God was as unto the Lords holiness and not mens which was a constant threat to Sauls example of hoilness!
Many today are in churhes that preach by the BROKEN LAW;meaning that they are preached to under subjection to conform to Gods Will,as the children of Israel were when they build a golden calf and offered it as service unto God for bringing them out of Egypt,but what followed was Moses braking the tablets and rebuking/reproving the Elders/Aaron to bring the charge against them 1st and 2nd the church that approved and followed these people suggestion and knew that Moses instructions came only from God!
I believe that if our anointing is going to bear fruit(the name of Jesus) then we are going to be placed in impossible circumstances that are going to increase our faith for the Works that God desires to approve His Will in our life by,therefore the wilderness is a instrument of God Grace/Mercy to perfect us in these areas of anionted leadership that are going to be as the book of Amos 8/11-12(please read) and God does not plan on any of us that are called by His Name to perish such as this prophecy is foretold!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:55 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
This place is also represented in Exodus as a place of refuge for where God want to further take His elect in preparing them for what Matthew 24/6 suggest(read).
This is the place where all lies will end,and the Fear of Gods Wisdom will begin to teach you how to live Holy unto the Lord,which as Romans 12/1-2 outlines.Therefore the wilderness that the Spirit led Christ into is of this notation,that derives from being prepared to enter into the service of Gods Will for His elect to carry the Ark of The Covenant to where the Spirit leads us to do of His Good pleasure.
This also the place where many perished for not following God instructions nor highly regarding those whom the Lord Spirit was upon.
I believe that thats much of the problem in Christianity today we want to make leaders/friends out of those we favor and highly uphold,but God Spirit looks upon their heart to see the pure and unadulterated love for God that David had when Samuel went to anoint him as king over Israel.
Yet in light of this you see where many didn't highly favor David before he was king nor did many love the worship that he offered to God,after he had won many of Israel battles because of this service that he performed before the Lord God was as unto the Lords holiness and not mens which was a constant threat to Sauls example of hoilness!
Many today are in churhes that preach by the BROKEN LAW;meaning that they are preached to under subjection to conform to Gods Will,as the children of Israel were when they build a golden calf and offered it as service unto God for bringing them out of Egypt,but what followed was Moses braking the tablets and rebuking/reproving the Elders/Aaron to bring the charge against them 1st and 2nd the church that approved and followed these people suggestion and knew that Moses instructions came only from God!
I believe that if our anointing is going to bear fruit(the name of Jesus) then we are going to be placed in impossible circumstances that are going to increase our faith for the Works that God desires to approve His Will in our life by,therefore the wilderness is a instrument of God Grace/Mercy to perfect us in these areas of anionted leadership that are going to be as the book of Amos 8/11-12(please read) and God does not plan on any of us that are called by His Name to perish such as this prophecy is foretold!
There you are. I'm so sorry my friend.

I think your right on the money my friend. The wilderness is a place where wild beast are but it is also a place of great pastures when we can be feed and the feeding is not grass. Your right , it's truth coming from the lord to his elect. I don't know if I would say impossable circumstances but again it will be teaching that only people that really love the lord will be able to indure.I haven't reread Amos just yet but I agree again,we are going to be led out of bondage .

Erin , I'm sorry my friend for not getting to you but the lord is teaching me about Judgement now and it is so amazing , The broad gates and the narrow gates and the book of life and how our sins are weighed in the balance against our rightousness and how Jesus prays suplacation for us. Really great stuff. Love you brother
Old 09-24-2009, 09:54 AM

Dearest Colin Greetings;What you are being prepared for is to be a;"LIVING SACRIFICE(HOLY/ACCEPTABLE TO GOD)which as 1Peter 4/17 commands us as the TIMES TO COME(JUDGEMENT),which if we are as Romans 12/1(read)again commands us then the appearance of sin on people in the house of God will look like what the Apostle Peter saw on Ananias/wife,and what happen is what you are being presented to give to Gods elect who are as those who were in the wilderness with Moses/Aaron.
You must constantly keep your face toward God in this end time era that we are living in Colin,because its so,so easy to be offended by the things that we see are coming to the house of God not wanting to be cleansed of sin,but to be accepted with it!!!
Therefore my beloved brother keep your head/heart as vessels of honor before the Lord,as 2Timothy 2/19-22(read)
As all saints of God have come to find out that they must PRAY WITHOUT CEASING in order to recieve comfort/direction in diffucult times and with diffulcult people!!! Selah
Old 09-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Dearest Colin Greetings;What you are being prepared for is to be a;"LIVING SACRIFICE(HOLY/ACCEPTABLE TO GOD)which as 1Peter 4/17 commands us as the TIMES TO COME(JUDGEMENT),which if we are as Romans 12/1(read)again commands us then the appearance of sin on people in the house of God will look like what the Apostle Peter saw on Ananias/wife,and what happen is what you are being presented to give to Gods elect who are as those who were in the wilderness with Moses/Aaron.
You must constantly keep your face toward God in this end time era that we are living in Colin,because its so,so easy to be offended by the things that we see are coming to the house of God not wanting to be cleansed of sin,but to be accepted with it!!!
Therefore my beloved brother keep your head/heart as vessels of honor before the Lord,as 2Timothy 2/19-22(read)
As all saints of God have come to find out that they must PRAY WITHOUT CEASING in order to recieve comfort/direction in diffucult times and with diffulcult people!!! Selah
Hi Erin. I think there are a bunch of us here now that are getting into the Spirit. I'm so happy my friend. Love you brother.