Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The fruit of Good and Evil

Old 09-05-2009, 11:42 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default The fruit of Good and Evil

I want to tell you about the ole testament. There, you will find it written in one word with two tongues. The spiritual understanding of it is good but to the man in darkness it is putting a curce on his soul.To say God sent down fire from heaven and murdered people or drowned the world and promotes putting people to the sword. Well if you don't understand it, it is evil decised as goodness. If you think it is Ok because God wants us to teach it and put people under that sinful nature , your wrong. A good man will not speak with two tongues and if a man will teach without deciete he will be blessed from God. Even to sinners, teach truth and evil will disapear from you. If you start teaching the truth and the true meaning of the teachings , evil will flee from you and truth will come to you.Once you do that God will shield you. Teaching good and evil is the fall of man.

The intire bible is meant to be interpreted into it's spiritual understanding and from that you see the truth of God and what the teachings of Jesus were all about.

A man is not raised through the teachings of deciete and there is no rightousness in a decietefull Spirit. A man that thinks he can gain power over people because he knows truth but teaches deciete will himself be decieved from his own teachings because God will turm away his face from that man and darkness will be his fall.

Jesus said in revelations , do the things I hate and I will come upon you as a thief in the night. That means he will turn away his face from you and you will be in darkness and the things he hated was as it was in the beginning . Man eating the fruit of good and evil. Satan himself said , if you are the son of God change these stones into bread. That means give understanding to the people but keep the teachings. Jesus said no because people do not live by understanding alone but by every teaching of the bible so he would not. He would not teach good and evil, he only tought good and coverted the meanings of the teachings so even the most wreched would understand. He broke the bread when he tought and feed people truth without deciete.

This my friends is what I want us to do here. Teach the true understanding of the word of God. The new testament has all spiritual meanings too. I believe with all my heart , that is what the Lord wants us to do.

Please don't get all mad at me now for saying the fruit of good and evil is in the old testament but I tell you the truth and I understand both the flesh and the spirit in it. This is something we have to do togeather. I know this , if we are people chosen to speak for God, it is not deciet we should speak. Jesus is the word of truth. truth comes from the spiritual understanding.

My friends, there is something that nobody understands here. It is not to eat of the fruit of good and evil that is the sin , it is to eat of the tree that bares that fruit.To Eat of the tree. To partake of it's ministry. Being decieved is not the sin. decieving , knowingly is the sin and partaking of the ministry knowingly is the offence against God .

Last edited by colin : 09-06-2009 at 01:40 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-06-2009, 05:30 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The fruit of Good and Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post

My friends, there is something that nobody understands here. It is not to eat of the fruit of good and evil that is the sin , it is to eat of the tree that bares that fruit.To Eat of the tree. To partake of it's ministry. Being decieved is not the sin. decieving , knowingly is the sin and partaking of the ministry knowingly is the offence against God .

Your words strike a chord in me, Colin. As I saw the threads that speak of the "unforgiveable sin", it came to me last week that what the sin was had to do with denying or calling evil the work the Spirit of Christ is doing to create His church. Calling the good in it evil and the evil in it good. The 2 fruits from the tree of ministry.

And I was just speaking yesterday with a friend on how they could not stay in a church where the pastor was supporting false teachings, no matter how "nice" the pastor is.....

TY, brother, for your words. Peggy
Old 08-23-2010, 01:42 PM
Knight of the Forum

This old thread of Colin's seem a worthwhile one to bump to the present:

Quote:
Colin: I want to tell you about the old testament. There, you will find it written in one word with two tongues. The spiritual understanding of it is good but to the man in darkness it is putting a curse on his soul.To say God sent down fire from heaven and murdered people or drowned the world and promotes putting people to the sword.

Well if you don't understand it, it is evil disguised as goodness. If you think it is Ok because God wants us to teach it and put people under that sinful nature , you're wrong. A good man will not speak with two tongues and if a man will teach without deceit he will be blessed from God. Even to sinners, teach truth and evil will disapear from you.

If you start teaching the truth and the true meaning of the teachings , evil will flee from you and truth will come to you. Once you do that God will shield you. Teaching good and evil is the fall of man.

The entire bible is meant to be interpreted into it's spiritual understanding and from that you see the truth of God and what the teachings of Jesus were all about.

A man is not raised through the teachings of deceit and there is no rightousness in a deceitful Spirit. A man that thinks he can gain power over people because he knows truth but teaches deceit will himself be deceived from his own teachings because God will turn away his face from that man and darkness will be his fall.

Jesus said in revelation , do the things I hate and I will come upon you as a thief in the night. That means he will turn away his face from you and you will be in darkness and the things he hated was as it was in the beginning . Man eating the fruit of good and evil.

Satan himself said , if you are the son of God change these stones into bread. That means give understanding to the people but keep the teachings. Jesus said no because people do not live by understanding alone but by every teaching of the bible so he would not. He would not teach good and evil, he only taught good and converted the meanings of the teachings so even the most wretched would understand. He broke the bread when he taught and fed people truth without deceit.

This my friends is what I want us to do here. Teach the true understanding of the word of God. The new testament has all spiritual meanings too. I believe with all my heart , that is what the Lord wants us to do.

Please don't get all mad at me now for saying the fruit of good and evil is in the old testament but I tell you the truth and I understand both the flesh and the spirit in it. This is something we have to do together. I know this , if we are people chosen to speak for God, it is not deceit we should speak. Jesus is the word of truth. truth comes from the spiritual understanding.

My friends, there is something that nobody understands here. It is not to eat of the fruit of good and evil that is the sin , it is to eat of the tree that bares that fruit.To Eat of the tree. To partake of it's ministry. Being deceived is not the sin. Deceiving , knowingly is the sin and partaking of the ministry knowingly is the offence against God .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Gideon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
This old thread of Colin's seem a worthwhile one to bump to the present:
John, may I ask you your opinion here, as I have already had the discussion with Colin, do you believe that God wiped out the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah. Was the biblical account of the flood an actual event?

Thanks,

Bruce
Old 08-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
John, may I ask you your opinion here, as I have already had the discussion with Colin, do you believe that God wiped out the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah. Was the biblical account of the flood an actual event?

Thanks,

Bruce
It's only an opinion, Bruce, but, yes, I do believe that they were actual events. I believe that most, if not all, of the events described in the OT were historical events. This really doesn't matter though for us. What matters for us is the messages that God has for us in those words. This is where we need His help, to get understanding of all that which is for us. As you already know, He is more than willing to help get whatever we need.

John,

Give God all of the glory!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:50 PM
alphaomega3160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post

Thanks,

Bruce

i know this wasnt to me

but my answer is absolutely yes

its all part of the story
Old 08-25-2010, 12:02 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
It's only an opinion, Bruce, but, yes, I do believe that they were actual events. I believe that most, if not all, of the events described in the OT were historical events. This really doesn't matter though for us. What matters for us is the messages that God has for us in those words. This is where we need His help, to get understanding of all that which is for us. As you already know, He is more than willing to help get whatever we need.

John,

Give God all of the glory!
John my friend , if you believe that , you believe God to be a mercyless , ruthless killer. That is what is blastphemy against God. That teaching is also, if taken in literal contex. If that is the truth then who is the liar.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:27 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
John my friend , if you believe that , you believe God to be a mercyless , ruthless killer. That is what is blastphemy against God. That teaching is also, if taken in literal contex. If that is the truth then who is the liar.
No, that would only be true if you ignore the circumstances that led up to those events.

The Lord did everything in His power to turn the wicked back to the path of righteousness. He sent countless prophets to declare to the people the need for repentance and casting off their carnal perversions. Hundreds of years were spent trying to restore man's dignity and respect for the gift of this life, all to no avail. The people turned their hearts against the Lord, and unlike now, they did so when they knew full well that the Lord existed, they weren't reliant on 2000 of speculation based on a small collection of texts. They had the writings and teachings of Adam available to them only a scant few generations removed from his death. The truth was there and available and the Lord did everything He could to return the people to it. Yet they continued in their base desires and perverted the Lord's divine institutions, with a clear and full knowledge of his existence and their relationship to Him they cast Him aside and set themselves up as Gods denying His place as Lord. The Lord spent centuries sending prophets to save the people, while the angels of Heaven pleaded with Him to loose the waters and wash the Earth of the sins on man. At the time of the Flood, there were 8 righteous people on the whole of the Earth, that was it, any other righteous person had already been gathered to the Lord. After giving man the freedom to choose his path, despite doing everything to encourage the right path, it was necessary to stop the complete and global decline into unrecoverable wickedness.

When the Lord cleansed the Earth, he did so in order to preserve the gospel. If man had continued unabated, then when the Lord came in the meridian of time, there would have been none left to recognize him. Any and all spark of truth would have been long lost to mankind. The atonement would have been for naught as no one would have accepted Christ as the Savior. None would have come to follow Him. Satan would have won. The flood saved the people killed from the greatest sin of robbing the world and their descendants of any light, and it kept the truth alive on Earth for all who have followed. For the sins that led them to that point, they stand accountable, but they were saved from the sin of damning all mankind. That is the greatest of mercy and compassion.

Last edited by xenic101 : 08-25-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:46 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Are there not curses as well as blessings? Did Adam and Eve not receive a curse as a result of their own disobedience? Are not wages of sin death and have they not always been?

Did God actually cause the evil that is in the world? No! He allowed it by giving us choices. The curses are not invoked by God Himself, but come to pass based our decisions and our actions or lack thereof.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Are there not curses as well as blessings? Did Adam and Eve not receive a curse as a result of their own disobedience? Are not wages of sin death and have they not always been?

Did God actually cause the evil that is in the world? No! He allowed it by giving us choices. The curses are not invoked by God Himself, but come to pass based our decisions and our actions or lack thereof.
Amen John!
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.