Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Are any of you like this.

Old 09-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Are any of you like this.

When I wake up in the morning, the very first thing , all my thought are about the Lord. First thing i do is look and see what is going on here. I go to work and even there, all day long, I'm thinking about the Lord. Every Jod I do the first chance I get, I tell the people I working for,( I love the Lord) If I say anything even close to volgar, I look up and say ( sorry Lord) . Everything in my life revolves around the Lord. I get home and first thing I do is jump on this sight and see whats going on. While I'm doing that I have three computers and the second one is on at King James sight and I'm reading the scriptures. Sometimes I use the laptop and if people come into my house I'm sure if they see all three running and all three with christian stuff on them they would laugh. I used to think believers wher bible thumpers and now I have had dozzens of bibles. If I see a yard sale I stop and see if there are any bibles there. hahahahahahahaha. Jehovas witness come to my door and I allmost grab them and force them to come in so I can tell them about Jesus. Just want to get a chance to point out their mistakes hahahahh.
I've often though of people saying about someone else, He's in a world of his own. I don't think about this world or polatics or sports or anything. All my time is thinking about the Lord. I can play just about any instrument and if I play a song and it is not a christian hym, I feel bad. I sing my heart out here alone to the Lord. My dreams are about the Lord. I have visions . lots. miracles on a regular basis. Can't stand if I have to have a conversation and not able to bring the Lord into it. If somebody mentions the Lord i get all excited and have had people tell me my eyes went wide open when they spoke his name.

I love this websight . I'm here with people like me and we are all hear for the same reason. We all love the Lord. Even when we disagree , it's about the Lord. I though I was the only one like this. Now I see you all here, ( my friend)every day. Loving the Lord. willing to help.

I don't care if you are catholic or protestant are what ever. If you love the Lord, you love the Lord. Amen. Jesus knows his people. God knows his people. We're here.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-05-2009, 08:02 AM

Default Re: Are any of you like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
I love this websight . I'm here with people like me and we are all hear for the same reason. We all love the Lord. Even when we disagree , it's about the Lord. I though I was the only one like this. Now I see you all here, ( my friend)every day. Loving the Lord. willing to help.

I don't care if you are catholic or protestant are what ever. If you love the Lord, you love the Lord. Amen. Jesus knows his people. God knows his people. We're here.
Amen brother, Amen.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-05-2009, 08:41 AM
MMari

God Bless you Colin... The Lord is with me always... "In my risingup and sitting down or my thoughts from afar"

Last edited by MMari : 09-05-2009 at 08:50 AM.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Knight of the Forum

Yes, Colin: we are a family of peculiar people. A people that God has called unto himself. I'm glad to call you my brother. Blessings, Peggy
Old 09-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Knight of the Forum

Good words, brother Colin. May God continue to bless you richly!
Old 03-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Gentlewind

Bumping.

Colin, I love your words in the OP!

I hope we all match your enthusiasm. I hope we are all 'weird' in this wonderful way.

~Gentlewind
Old 03-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
When I wake up in the morning, the very first thing , all my thought are about the Lord. First thing i do is look and see what is going on here. I go to work and even there, all day long, I'm thinking about the Lord. Every Jod I do the first chance I get, I tell the people I working for,( I love the Lord) If I say anything even close to volgar, I look up and say ( sorry Lord) . Everything in my life revolves around the Lord. I get home and first thing I do is jump on this sight and see whats going on. While I'm doing that I have three computers and the second one is on at King James sight and I'm reading the scriptures. Sometimes I use the laptop and if people come into my house I'm sure if they see all three running and all three with christian stuff on them they would laugh. I used to think believers wher bible thumpers and now I have had dozzens of bibles. If I see a yard sale I stop and see if there are any bibles there. hahahahahahahaha. Jehovas witness come to my door and I allmost grab them and force them to come in so I can tell them about Jesus. Just want to get a chance to point out their mistakes hahahahh.
I've often though of people saying about someone else, He's in a world of his own. I don't think about this world or polatics or sports or anything. All my time is thinking about the Lord. I can play just about any instrument and if I play a song and it is not a christian hym, I feel bad. I sing my heart out here alone to the Lord. My dreams are about the Lord. I have visions . lots. miracles on a regular basis. Can't stand if I have to have a conversation and not able to bring the Lord into it. If somebody mentions the Lord i get all excited and have had people tell me my eyes went wide open when they spoke his name.

Amen and Amen
1Jn 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:39 AM
Gentlewind

Quote:

I have a framed picture of Jesus by my bed. I look at Him when I first wake up, and before I turn out my light. He is always one second away in my thoughts whatever I'm doing, kinda like He's right there next to me, even if I can't see Him. And if I curse, I also immediately sigh, and say, "Sorry." I have three computers, too--one upstairs by my bed, one downstairs, and a laptop. All running on Godspeed. I used to toss the Bible in the trash. Now I have a whole shelf filled with Bibles. I've been told, "You wouldn't do well in the 'real' world." Well, that may be true, but it's the next world I'm interested in. I play the piano (not well) and all my music sheets are Christian. I listen to Christian music (and some country). It bugs me that, generally people don't talk about Jesus, and if you bring Him up a lot of people vacate. And my heart skips a beat and my attention is grabbed if I'm out somewhere and I hear His name. If someone out in public carelessly curses, saying, "Jesus!," I look at them and in an excited voice I ask, "WHERE?" (Of course, they either give me a creepy look, or they laugh.) And we should all be friends here, because despite our differences, we all love the Lord and are searching how best to please and understand Him. You were in a wonderful spirit when you wrote the OP, Colin. Never lose that.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlewind View Post
I have a framed picture of Jesus by my bed. I look at Him when I first wake up, and before I turn out my light. He is always one second away in my thoughts whatever I'm doing, kinda like He's right there next to me, even if I can't see Him. And if I curse, I also immediately sigh, and say, "Sorry." I have three computers, too--one upstairs by my bed, one downstairs, and a laptop. All running on Godspeed. I used to toss the Bible in the trash. Now I have a whole shelf filled with Bibles. I've been told, "You wouldn't do well in the 'real' world." Well, that may be true, but it's the next world I'm interested in. I play the piano (not well) and all my music sheets are Christian. I listen to Christian music (and some country). It bugs me that, generally people don't talk about Jesus, and if you bring Him up a lot of people vacate. And my heart skips a beat and my attention is grabbed if I'm out somewhere and I hear His name. If someone out in public carelessly curses, saying, "Jesus!," I look at them and in an excited voice I ask, "WHERE?" (Of course, they either give me a creepy look, or they laugh.) And we should all be friends here, because despite our differences, we all love the Lord and are searching how best to please and understand Him. You were in a wonderful spirit when you wrote the OP, Colin. Never lose that.
So much like me. When i tell people I love the Lord, i mean it. With all my heart i love the lord. I've had so much fun, and so many good times since I've been with the Lord. He is my best friend too. Sometimes I'm reading and ask a question and he will give me understanding and i jump up and say . That was great Lord, you are great, you are the greatest. Sometimes he will show me something and make me laugh. I've never ever had a prayer he didn't answer. I say I don't believe in the maricles going on in church but yet The Lord has done so many for me. I've been lost a few times but when I called upon the Lord , he came. Yup Gentle, I love the Lord. Love everything about him.