Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Snakes and vipers

Old 09-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Snakes and vipers

Ya, that surpent was in the tree to saduce Eve into eatting that fruit. Well, when a man has no ears to hear he is like a snake. He is like a cobra sometimes with his head all puffed up and his word are like venume that will pioson you and he has a forked tongue with two sides to it like a hipocrite. Sometimes the man is so quick to speak with no ears to hear . That is a viper. These type are Satan's hosts. Sometimes men are like lions, so quick to devour the flesh and feed their pride. Men with no wisdom are like beast of burdon and likened unto as the a-s-s or mule. These are meant to be yoked and the law of man is a proper yoke for them.Just playing around but now you should understand what it means when the enemy was in the garden to tempt eve and he was as a snake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-02-2009, 02:40 AM
Redeemed

Default Re: Snakes and vipers

What about those black mambas that hurl themselves through space? Good similes and metaphores. Sssssss My favorite part was the puffed up head with words of venom. I have a sister in law like that. oops
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
Ya, that surpent was in the tree to saduce Eve into eatting that fruit. Well, when a man has no ears to hear he is like a snake. He is like a cobra sometimes with his head all puffed up and his word are like venume that will pioson you and he has a forked tongue with two sides to it like a hipocrite. Sometimes the man is so quick to speak with no ears to hear . That is a viper. These type are Satan's hosts. Sometimes men are like lions, so quick to devour the flesh and feed their pride. Men with no wisdom are like beast of burdon and likened unto as the a-s-s or mule. These are meant to be yoked and the law of man is a proper yoke for them.Just playing around but now you should understand what it means when the enemy was in the garden to tempt eve and he was as a snake.
You're so wise, dearheart! But God promised that the head of the serpent (that ego) would be crushed. We hold the birth and work of that Child dear. So now we can handle snakes and not fear.

Look: I made a poem!
Old 09-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Knight of the Forum

My wife recently had a dream in which our only son was stabbed and was dying. He had been walking away from God for years. On his death bed, she spoke to him about the Lord and he reached out to took hold of God's hand and prayed from his heart in repentance. My wife began to shout and sing, "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?".

As the dream continued, my son died naturally from his wounds, but then came the funeral. During the service again the Lord touched my wife and she walked to the platform to say a few words. Again, she began to shout and sing, "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?".

[This was only a dream with spiritual implications. Our son is still alive. This Saturday we'll be meeting with him and his wife and will relate to him the entire dream.]

As when the viper took hold of Paul and he shook it off without harm, the poisons of this life will not harm us, if we have His Life in us.

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:17-18

Give God all of the glory always!

John,
Old 09-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
My wife recently had a dream in which our only son was stabbed and was dying. He had been walking away from God for years. On his death bed, she spoke to him about the Lord and he reached out to took hold of God's hand and prayed from his heart in repentance. My wife began to shout and sing, "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?".

As the dream continued, my son died naturally from his wounds, but then came the funeral. During the service again the Lord touched my wife and she walked to the platform to say a few words. Again, she began to shout and sing, "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?".

[This was only a dream with spiritual implications. Our son is still alive. This Saturday we'll be meeting with him and his wife and will relate to him the entire dream.]

As when the viper took hold of Paul and he shook it off without harm, the poisons of this life will not harm us, if we have His Life in us.

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:17-18

John,
I will be in prayer, John, that your son receives the words of this dream in his heart.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post

John,
The dream was not for your son John. The son in her dream was Jesus and you wife represents the church. The dream is a vision from the lord the death was the dying to the flesh and comming alive in the spirit. If we are walking away from the lord for years , ( spiritually ) it is what happens to Jesus. God gives us his son and if we suffer , he suffers, if we are Spiritually dead , so is he. ( in our hearts ).
Old 09-06-2009, 08:42 AM
Knight of the Forum

Lifting you and your family up in prayer today, John.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Yaright

When Jesus said that Satan was a murderer from the beginning, He was not only talking about Eve. The day we repented of our own sins, we knew that we were also tempted and took of a knowledge that was once forbidden.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:04 PM
preachergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaright View Post
When Jesus said that Satan was a murderer from the beginning, He was not only talking about Eve. The day we repented of our own sins, we knew that we were also tempted and took of a knowledge that was once forbidden.
Very good...meaning the Truth...that you've exposed here in these words about the forbidden knowledge...that man just had to taste of! He couldn't resist then and still can't today...as he still seeks after strange knowledge...as if the simple Truth is not powerful enough in itself. Ultimately his search is for the very Truth he denies and trods overs.

An enlightening word...do we at the point of transformation consciously realize the depth of the "forbidden knowledge" that held us? This sounds like a good book title or message title.