Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The works of the Father

Old 09-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default The works of the Father

The works of God are creation. Right in the beginning it says God rested from his works after the sixth day of creation. Now the word is allways given in a dead image and you have to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. So when you get the understanding from God you add your wisdom to the people in the bible their words come alive. God gives you light so you add your light to the word and it moves from night to day. Then the word of wisdom from heaven flows from you like a stream of living waters and some of these people become like trees and then they bare friut or the fruit of the spirit and then the diciples become like branchs. You can do all the works of God from the understanding he gives you.

Now , this is really neet. You start teaching people with the works of God and some of them become like trees and a church starts and then some more people join and they become like branches . Sinners, you teach them the understanding of bruit beast and then you have created people that are likened unto as the beast of the earth. Some people line up for the slather and they are like cattle so teach them the meat of the scriptures that they can feed people and then you have cattle. Cattle need grass so teach some people teachings to feed them and then you have grass. Spice it up and you get herbs.

Look my friends. The works of God are done in the spirit and all the creating is done from God but it is the works of God done by the son on earth and then you get the son as being the Father of that creation.

The Son creates churchs and they are the trees and the person that teaches the Spirit becomes a tree of life.

I just went through this quickly but the son does the works of God in the earth as God does them in heaven. The Lord lets there be darkness on the face of the deep and let the world go void so his son can do his works and as he lets his son have light , the son becomes the light of the world. He parts the waters for the son and the son parts the water as he sees his father do. The son creates as his father in heaven creates. Then the son becomes the created father.

You guys might think I'm loosing it now but the lord tought me this himself. I love it. I absolutly love the Lord, he is so Awesome. God can do anything. The world changes with the changing of the understanding of his word and it is God himself that changes it.

Last edited by colin : 09-01-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Redeemed

Default Re: The works of the Father

colin wrote:

Quote:
You guys might think I'm loosing it now but the lord tought me this himself. I love it. I absolutly love the Lord, he is so Awesome. God can do anything. The world changes with the changing of the understanding of his word and it is God himself that changes it
That is so true. (not that I think you're losing it, the other part ) Especially loved that final sentence!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The works of the Father

"Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent." John 6:28-29

John,