Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Above

Old 08-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Above

My friends, every teaching in the bible has two understandings and the heavenly understanding is above the earthly understanding. One is likened unto as the moon giving light in to people who walk in darkness while the other is as the sun that gives life to the scriptures and is for the people walking with the lord in truth and rightousness. The bible is given in a dubble tongue and the one is tongues of angles while the other is a tongue of deciete and evil comes from deciete. The lord has ordained that man should walk in darkness untell he has been tried by it's fires and shall remain there tell he comes to repentance of sin against him . If you think acussing God of being cruel and unjust is aceptable as an offering before the Altar , an unjust and cruel God you will recieve in your heart. If you are walking in darkness it is allready the wrath of God you are in. God's works are above this world in understanding and as a day is a thousand years to the lord his teachings are all eturnal as well. While God created Levi as the light of the sun and the priesthood he allso created Judah to be the light of the moon but their time came to an end so the new light was created as the new priesthood of christianity for the gentiles but yet it did not start from the light of the sun. It started from death and darkness.
And in that last day they shall shine as the sun. The Lord rested on that last day and so it is with his people. There is no rest without peace and there is no peace without heavenly understanding of the bible.
All the teachings are two fold in the bible and while one shows God's wrath to the sinner, and we are sinners, the other showes God's lovingkindness.

The first teaching in the old testament that I would not believe was when the prophet Samuel told king Saul to take all the hittites and amerites ane all their enemies and put them to the sword. cut their heads off. Kill them all, even the sheep and cattle and babes in arms. Well in god's wrath people believe God to be that wrathfull but with heavenly understanding you know the sword is the word and the head is the leader and the babes in armes are people being nurshished by there churchs. The lambs and cattle are also their people. So cut their heads of is just remove them from their leader and his teaching. The battle is just a battle of words and God is just and forgivving so if you put them to death god will give them new life or make a better nation of them. Anyway, you see their is allways two meanings of every teaching, one showing God as a wrathfull God while the true teaching shows God's mercy and love for man.

All the bible is like that and the sin against God is not teaching his wrath because it has it's perpose as well. The sin is when God chooses to reveal himself and his true nature to man but man rejects truth and chooses darkness for darkness is in the teachings of this world and the understanding of sinners.

The Lord is revealing himself to us here so choose light of God and turn away from the understanding of man in the scriptures for this will be part of your judgement. The earthly teachings and the earth are one and the same so worship God the creater of heaven and earth.

The teachings of God are above us. Paradice is above us and the garden of eden is in paradice. The heavens are opening for us and the lord is saying to his people , come up here with me.

Last edited by colin : 08-18-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Above

"For better it is that it be said unto thee, Come up hither; than that thou shouldest be put lower in the presence of the prince whom thine eyes have seen." Prov 25:7

"But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee." Luke 14:10

"For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness." II Sam 22:29

"Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound." Isa 30:26

"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." Rom 8:5-6
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
"For better it is that it be said unto thee, Come up hither; than that thou shouldest be put lower in the presence of the prince whom thine eyes have seen." Prov 25:7

"But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee." Luke 14:10

"For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness." II Sam 22:29

"Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound." Isa 30:26

"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." Rom 8:5-6
Hi my friend. I,ve been studying and the lord is revealing so much to me John. I love it . I love everything about the Lord . It is so excitting . The best feeling in this world is when the lord shows you something. See ya my friend.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:13 PM
preachergirl

You have spoken a Truth here Colin: ......................

If you think acussing God of being cruel and unjust is aceptable as an offering before the Altar , an unjust and cruel God you will recieve in your heart.

I will give you this.....that was a word of wisdom!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:15 AM

As James 3/17 pionts out that it is 1st pure/peaceable!This must be the works of the Spirit for to try us when we are tested,that we will come forth as pure gold that has been tried by the fire!
Also heaven teachings where Christ dwells,are as the angels that Jacob envisioned to build/establish the Church in our lives/livelihood as it did unto him!
Again Jesus is recognized as the Prince of Peace who Isaiah 9/6-7;tells us what His ways will be like for those that are called according to His purpose,to fulfill this kingdom glory until He returns!
Old 08-19-2009, 12:18 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
My friends, every teaching in the bible has two understandings and the heavenly understanding is above the earthly understanding. One is likened unto as the moon giving light in to people who walk in darkness while the other is as the sun that gives life to the scriptures and is for the people walking with the lord in truth and rightousness. The bible is given in a dubble tongue and the one is tongues of angles while the other is a tongue of deciete and evil comes from deciete. The lord has ordained that man should walk in darkness untell he has been tried by it's fires and shall remain there tell he comes to repentance of sin against him . If you think acussing God of being cruel and unjust is aceptable as an offering before the Altar , an unjust and cruel God you will recieve in your heart. If you are walking in darkness it is allready the wrath of God you are in. God's works are above this world in understanding and as a day is a thousand years to the lord his teachings are all eturnal as well. While God created Levi as the light of the sun and the priesthood he allso created Judah to be the light of the moon but their time came to an end so the new light was created as the new priesthood of christianity for the gentiles but yet it did not start from the light of the sun. It started from death and darkness.
And in that last day they shall shine as the sun. The Lord rested on that last day and so it is with his people. There is no rest without peace and there is no peace without heavenly understanding of the bible.
All the teachings are two fold in the bible and while one shows God's wrath to the sinner, and we are sinners, the other showes God's lovingkindness.

The first teaching in the old testament that I would not believe was when the prophet Samuel told king Saul to take all the hittites and amerites ane all their enemies and put them to the sword. cut their heads off. Kill them all, even the sheep and cattle and babes in arms. Well in god's wrath people believe God to be that wrathfull but with heavenly understanding you know the sword is the word and the head is the leader and the babes in armes are people being nurshished by there churchs. The lambs and cattle are also their people. So cut their heads of is just remove them from their leader and his teaching. The battle is just a battle of words and God is just and forgivving so if you put them to death god will give them new life or make a better nation of them. Anyway, you see their is allways two meanings of every teaching, one showing God as a wrathfull God while the true teaching shows God's mercy and love for man.

All the bible is like that and the sin against God is not teaching his wrath because it has it's perpose as well. The sin is when God chooses to reveal himself and his true nature to man but man rejects truth and chooses darkness for darkness is in the teachings of this world and the understanding of sinners.

The Lord is revealing himself to us here so choose light of God and turn away from the understanding of man in the scriptures for this will be part of your judgement. The earthly teachings and the earth are one and the same so worship God the creater of heaven and earth.

The teachings of God are above us. Paradice is above us and the garden of eden is in paradice. The heavens are opening for us and the lord is saying to his people , come up here with me.
Ah, Colin, you are such a blessing to me. God has been revealing such similar things to me as I study His word, and here you are confirming those teachings again. The more love of God I see, the more I see the love of God. The words that seem in opposition to His nature are wiped out as the Word reveals God's true self to me and I see through those blinders of the prince of this world. "My eyes are continually unto Jehovah, for He bringeth out from a net my feet" (Ps 25:15). Our eyes are the windows to our souls: let us keep them raised up to the Heavens where God may look in. Let us lift our feet out of the snare that has entrapped them for too long.

Be blessed, brother. Peggy