Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The harvest

Old 08-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default The harvest

Maybe I'm differant the you guys but for me my hunger is to know God. To know and understand God. Well lets just say we hunger for rightousness. Spiritually speaking we need to eat to feed that hunger and where else can we be feed but the bible. If a man goes there with out instructions it is like he is harvesting the word with his hands and taking it seed by seed. When you get instructions from the lord, it is like using the word as a tool instead of a weapon and that is like a cycle. Then you have to learn how to decern the word or seperate the wheat from the thorns. That is then like learning how to eat the word of God and digest it. It is sort of the same with corn. You learn to harvest the corn to make bread too. Corn grows in ears so it is like getting ears to hear from the corn and changing corn into bread. The bread being bread of understanding.

The Lord said the harvest is ripe but the harvesters are few. Harvesters are people instructed on how to use wisdom from the bible to do these things.

I guess you think I'm really loosing it know.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-08-2009, 06:09 AM
preachergirl

Default Re: The harvest

Yes there is spiritual meaning to the Word...and harvesters are those who gather the fruit from the field because it's ripe...as Jesus said...Look out on the field...it's already white unto harvest...the labourers are few...so pray the Lord of the harvest sends out labourers into the field....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!