+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The surpent

Old 08-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The surpent

Quote:
Originally Posted by preachergirl View Post
Well then my Dear, if you are sincere, let's recall that in God's eye, the meek are the strong and who man considers strong is very often who God sees as weak! The difference between the meek and strong are...the meek are often like little children...innocent minded, appearing even naive to those who consider themselves at a higher standing in life, but their pure and innocent hearts, which man mistakes for weakness, are stong in what?....

In sincerity...like children who love so easily and don't worry what people think...because they see no evil...but only "see and believe" what is so simple...like Jesus loves me...and also like...whatever God says in his word...they take it so simply for just what it says...and sometimes this simplicity of mind does see what the prideful mind cannot....because the prideful mind feels it must read into God all of it's own great knowledge! It can't accept that God would say something so simple...because it doesn't cast pride upon their great knowledge they think they must have so that they can shine in the sight of men!!!

The meek may find themselves taken advantage of at times...for what? For not even noticing when people judge them as naive...for how simple minded they are.....but alas....God is not like man who highly respects the prideful mind of man...but God respects more the simple heart of humility...that doesn't care who gets the credit...as long as I can just know Jesus and learn more about him.....

We all try too hard sometimes to be something....when God already loves and accepts us for who and what we "really" are....I picked up on something a long time ago....Most people have the same fears, the same weaknesses, the same vulnerabilites....so then, I can just be me because even if people look down on me....I am "knowing" that there most likley secretly have the same fears and issues that I do....

They are just hiding behind faces like everyone else. But no need to despise them...God has come to set us free from all these things...and give us peace...he has accepted us for who he made us to be...so no need to try to compete with man...we all have things God put in us uniquely...and no one person has it all...

To be true to others is to be true to ourself and God too....and it's who we really really are...just plain and simple...that God shines through the very most....the trouble people have is finding the real person they are...that is buried beneath layers and layers of defenses and masks and things that we take on...in order to gain approval and acceptance...and then we don't get it anyway! So we might as well just be who we are and have the peace of knowing that we are fully accepted and even loved as we are by God.
Wrong wrong wrong. Seek the first the kingdom of heaven, seek the higher rightousness. Seek truth. Why do you think all those people of God back then didn't understand God when Jesus came. What do you think all the teachings of Paul are About. Seek the face of God.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-07-2009, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Are these supposed to be truths that "all" people can get or just you? I ask because I've never heard anything like these before from any church or any christians in 30 years...not on Christian TV either or in books, magazines, etc...certainly not in Bible Commentaries. Just checking.
You're funny you know that!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-07-2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
You made me laugh. Sorry if I sound like a no it all. It's because I know the garden of eden was on the east and the caves are below the Garden. It's because the lord will move you sins away from you as far as east is from west. It's because the gifts of Jesus at his birth from the kings are the treasures from the garden. It's because we will be transformed into the brightness of God on the last day.
Hey Colin she made me laugh with the opener of her 1st reply,I like her!
Old 08-07-2009, 05:25 PM

Before we go haywire,as the lady replied,we might ought to remember Adam/Eve here,for they were seeking to please God with what they believed and knew to be the truth from God,but another spirit that sounded to them like the voice of God,from how they reason with it in their minds to be God!
This same concept can be applied to A FORM OF GODLINESS,to decieve yet still others who choose to reason with the truth that they have been taught as being from God and spiritual in the sense that it makes!
I'm not saying that Colin is as such but their are many that have this type of disorder and are starting churches and calling themselves preacher of the gospel by this exorcist doctrine,that has its roots in holiness but as the Apostle Paul did in Acts 17/16-23(read);He went about in their churches/homes preaching the Gospel by the power of God given to him by his faith to recieve it as the WORD OF THE GOD LIVING IN HIM/SPEAKING THROUGH HIM,AND SIGNS/WONDERS CONFIRMING THEM!!!
Therefore those that heard him in the above scripture,heard him as Adam/Eve did listen to the serpent and were decieved just as these people were!
We need to look at Acts 19/1-20(please read);for this is what the REAL POWER FROM GOD THROUGH CHRISTS SACRIFICE/OFFERING WILL BRING TO US THAT BELIEVE ON THE SAVING GRACE OF HIS PRECIOUS NAME!!!
Anything else is subject to lead us as those that followed satan out of heaven and now they are set out to decieve every person that wants to live godly after Christ to the same destructions that they face,EVERLASTING CHAINS OF DARKNESS/A FEARFUL JUDGEMENT FROM THE HAND GOD!!!

Last edited by erinblanco : 08-07-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:03 PM
preachergirl

[color="DarkSlateBlue"]I don't get offended easy so go on and laugh...better to laugh than cry...

I wish I could see what this Colin looks like so maybe I'd have an idea what planet he comes from...Now what on earth are you saying now! That the meek are not the strong but the arrogant are? Is there a secret reason you post no picture?

It was a good word Blanco but I'm not sure where the focus was...and no time to figure it out...my Nursing Home patients are waiting...to drive me nuts!
Old 08-08-2009, 02:02 PM

I do not get what you mean when you say;"Where was the focus at",nor do I get either with the big deal about a picture?
Do you have to see who people are before you can believe they are sincere? Or must we all speak the same language as those that started building the tower of Babel did?
I'm not trying to impress you lady,nor am I trying to appear godly so I can win you over either!To be honest I don't care if you think I saved or unsaved!Nor do I care whether you think I'm Black or White either!So to be quite frank why should you care either?
Do we get to go to your heaven that you wish to put us in or the hell that you will to send us through as those you dislike/dispise for your own religious preferences? And for the sake of the thread please keep these things to yourself,for I really like this forum and there are a lot of people who probably do to,but if alll you can do is produce strife/conflict then maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to do it with people who do those things,and not with those that you think you can bully and push over for your own thrills lady!
Old 08-08-2009, 03:42 PM
preachergirl

Erin, The first thing you said was..."I don't understand".....and then you went on and on accusing me of things in response to things I did not say! You get very angry quick don't you? Calm down.

I don't say "this" to offend you...but it's a bit of wisdom I learned once...(I'm not saying you don't have any just because I share one)....

There are many more "perspectives" than the first one that strikes me...is that true or not?

I was not insulting you in the slightest...but actually saw wisdom in those words you wrote...and may have more understanding than appears..

All I was saying was I wasn't sure where the word was directed...

As far as "pictures"....No. I am the last person who judges people by appearance....and all my life I have been the one standing there with the underdog when everyone else abandoned them or cast them out...

I was joking...but then I have been able to "see into" people by seeing them...why? Because of outward appearance? No...because of spirit that shines through ....

Old 08-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Heneni

Quote:
Well then my Dear, if you are sincere, let's recall that in God's eye, the meek are the strong and who man considers strong is very often who God sees as weak! The difference between the meek and strong are...the meek are often like little children...innocent minded, appearing even naive to those who consider themselves at a higher standing in life, but their pure and innocent hearts, which man mistakes for weakness, are stong in what?....

In sincerity...like children who love so easily and don't worry what people think...because they see no evil...but only "see and believe" what is so simple...like Jesus loves me...and also like...whatever God says in his word...they take it so simply for just what it says...and sometimes this simplicity of mind does see what the prideful mind cannot....because the prideful mind feels it must read into God all of it's own great knowledge! It can't accept that God would say something so simple...because it doesn't cast pride upon their great knowledge they think they must have so that they can shine in the sight of men!!!

The meek may find themselves taken advantage of at times...for what? For not even noticing when people judge them as naive...for how simple minded they are.....but alas....God is not like man who highly respects the prideful mind of man...but God respects more the simple heart of humility...that doesn't care who gets the credit...as long as I can just know Jesus and learn more about him.....

We all try too hard sometimes to be something....when God already loves and accepts us for who and what we "really" are....I picked up on something a long time ago....Most people have the same fears, the same weaknesses, the same vulnerabilites....so then, I can just be me because even if people look down on me....I am "knowing" that there most likley secretly have the same fears and issues that I do....

They are just hiding behind faces like everyone else. But no need to despise them...God has come to set us free from all these things...and give us peace...he has accepted us for who he made us to be...so no need to try to compete with man...we all have things God put in us uniquely...and no one person has it all...

To be true to others is to be true to ourself and God too....and it's who we really really are...just plain and simple...that God shines through the very most....the trouble people have is finding the real person they are...that is buried beneath layers and layers of defenses and masks and things that we take on...in order to gain approval and acceptance...and then we don't get it anyway! So we might as well just be who we are and have the peace of knowing that we are fully accepted and even loved as we are by God.
This post blessed me! Thanks Kim