Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Now get up and walk

Old 07-20-2009, 08:22 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Now get up and walk

When the man was begging at the temple gates and could not stand Peter said to him. Silver aor Gold I cannot give you but what I have i give you. Now get up and walk. Jesus said to the man who could not walk ,pick up your mantle and walk. Paul said roll up you old understanding as a mantle . When Peter said what i have i give you. He did give him something in the name of Jesus christ. He gave him understanding. The gates are the gates of learning and people are like beggers at those gates sometimes You can go to church and still be at the gates of the temple. What I have I give you too but it is not by my power anyman can walk , it is by the power of Jesus you can be made strong.

Last edited by colin : 07-20-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-20-2009, 09:19 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Now get up and walk

First we are carried, and then we crawl or scoot, and finally we walk, unless something has interfered with the process... such as the wrong food! Garbage in equals garbage out!

"...Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." Matt 4:4

"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world." John 6:32-33
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-20-2009, 09:37 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
First we are carried, and then we crawl or scoot, and finally we walk, unless something has interfered with the process... such as the wrong food! Garbage in equals garbage out!

"...Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." Matt 4:4

"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world." John 6:32-33
Moses gave them the bread of affliction but it is God that gives us the bread of understanding. Jesus is that bread that comes to us. Not the man , the word of God himself. Praise God John, Praise God. Amen
Old 08-30-2009, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
When the man was begging at the temple gates and could not stand Peter said to him. Silver aor Gold I cannot give you but what I have i give you. Now get up and walk. Jesus said to the man who could not walk ,pick up your mantle and walk. Paul said roll up you old understanding as a mantle . When Peter said what i have i give you. He did give him something in the name of Jesus christ. He gave him understanding. The gates are the gates of learning and people are like beggers at those gates sometimes You can go to church and still be at the gates of the temple. What I have I give you too but it is not by my power anyman can walk , it is by the power of Jesus you can be made strong.
I agree it sounds wonderful, but be honest, have you personally ever seen a paraplegic get up out of a wheelchair and walk after being prayed for?
Old 08-31-2009, 06:46 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray83plus View Post
I agree it sounds wonderful, but be honest, have you personally ever seen a paraplegic get up out of a wheelchair and walk after being prayed for?
People without understanding are likened unto as paralized or can't move. Idol minds and afflicted understandings. Spiritual sickness,not phisical.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
Hello Colin an how are you? Jesus said when he comes back will he find such faith as you have mentioned on the earth?
The question is relatively simple.YES!But it will be in small quanity.For people today are not looking for people to get out of wheelchairs and dance around,but for what Jesus again said that they would only come for the fish/the loaves Crusades!Meaning that they would only be there to fill their own ungodly lust for entertainment/fleshly desires!This is evident today as well,when you see preachers begging for money to support them an their ministrys,which many are not healing people but stealing from them in such a way that its impossible for them to follow after the commandments that christ gave to seek the healing and restoration that God said he would provide for them if they gave themselves completely unto His Will/Word to do it!Yet this is the exact opposite of what is transpiring today in many of the so called New Testament Churches,for they are teaching people how to live for God in order to gain knowledge of His glory that they use to illustrate themselves in as appearance an popularity would have it.
Until we are totally broken away from the traditions of men in the knowledge of God in Christ we are not going to have His power to do of His good pleasure,but of our own!
That is going to cause more people to line up at the door expecting to be healed only to be conned as many are being done today and calling it healing,when its actually stealing from them and Gods glory to make themselves to appear as those who have it!

Last edited by erinblanco : 08-31-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:52 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinblanco View Post
Hello Colin an how are you? Jesus said when he comes back will he find such faith as you have mentioned on the earth?
The question is relatively simple.YES!But it will be in small quanity.For people today are not looking for people to get out of wheelchairs and dance around,but for what Jesus again said that they would only come for the fish/the loaves Crusades!Meaning that they would only be there to fill their own ungodly lust for entertainment/fleshly desires!This is evident today as well,when you see preachers begging for money to support them an their ministrys,which many are not healing people but stealing from them in such a way that its impossible for them to follow after the commandments that christ gave to seek the healing and restoration that God said he would provide for them if they gave themselves completely unto His Will/Word to do it!Yet this is the exact opposite of what is transpiring today in many of the so called New Testament Churches,for they are teaching people how to live for God in order to gain knowledge of His glory that they use to illustrate themselves in as appearance an popularity would have it.
Until we are totally broken away from the traditions of men in the knowledge of God in Christ we are not going to have His power to do of His good pleasure,but of our own!
That is going to cause more people to line up at the door expecting to be healed only to be conned as many are being done today and calling it healing,when its actually stealing from them and Gods glory to make themselves to appear as those who have it!
Can't disagree with much there Erin. What you call steeling , I call marketting the word. It's like the word is on scales in the house and the house is the market place. The scales represent the law but it alse means word for sale at the counter. I've learned this Erin, because some of us are getting better informed in the truth, it doesn't mean we shouild pick on others , I've done that. The Lord doesn't like it. Consider yourself blessed and hope for others too. Love you my friend.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:35 AM

I really don't understand where you came from with this but I will choose to say that you may not be informed as to what it is that I'm doing that has offended others who I've only chosen to speak peacably too,for if peace/unity offends people then I'm not going to follow you or anyone that resorts to spiritual bigotry/religious creeds in order to feel accepted or wanted for that matter in life nor this forum Colin!
Old 09-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinblanco View Post
I really don't understand where you came from with this but I will choose to say that you may not be informed as to what it is that I'm doing that has offended others who I've only chosen to speak peacably too,for if peace/unity offends people then I'm not going to follow you or anyone that resorts to spiritual bigotry/religious creeds in order to feel accepted or wanted for that matter in life nor this forum Colin!
Sorry Erin, you took that the wrong way. I don't think you have offended anyone. Thats what I do hahahahah. I don't know wher it came from either. Hope you are still my friend. See ya