Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > I'm on the other side of life now.

Old 07-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default I'm on the other side of life now.

Have you heard that old song. When you see Jesus walking on water and climbing in the ship and then they were on the other side . Manytimes he crossed the sea of galalee. Now pitcher David leaving the Isrealites and going to the other side with philistines and even when david drove the philistines into the sea and then Jesus chassing the swine into the sea. Now look at Jesus talking to Nathaniel and saying I tell you true you will see you will see heavens doors open and angels assending and decending and then look back to Jacob at the ladder. Jesus was the word of God with the Isrealites and everthing he did was done before. Now when I read automatically I see it and know what it means because the Lord shows me. The Ship is the church and the winds are the winds are the spirits and the storms are storms of discontent and the waves are waves of teronny and trechery. The sea is the flood of teachings of god.

I can't go backwards and believe what you guys believe. The lord has opened my eyes. I love the lord with all my heart. The seven seals, every day has it's light and each light has its seal. The lord is breaking them.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: I'm on the other side of life now.

No, Colin, never go backwards, not once you have a good foundation. If the foundation is solid, the house will stand. Give God all of the glory!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
No, Colin, never go backwards, not once you have a good foundation. If the foundation is solid, the house will stand. Give God all of the glory!
Takes a lot of courage to stand with me amadeus.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
Takes a lot of courage to stand with me amadeus.
If we are standing with Jesus, all that we need will be provided. When we do that we need to alway remember who it is that gave us the provision!
Old 07-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
If we are standing with Jesus, all that we need will be provided. When we do that we need to alway remember who it is that gave us the provision!
Exactly John.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:30 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoneThat View Post
Hi to all.

This post to me was awaste of time.

Bye .
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" Ecc 1:3

To you maybe... but every message is not necessarily for everybody. God has His purposes and of us have our own purposes. Wouldn't it be good if all of us could find our purpose in Him?
Old 07-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoneThat View Post
Hi to all.

This post to me was awaste of time.

Bye .
so you think Jesus chassed the spirits out of a man nad sent them into a bunch of pigs and the ran into the ocean. Do you know how foolish that is.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Heneni

PS: The account is in the bible colin...it should not sound ridiculous.

This account of jesus with the man possesed by a legion of demons demonstrates a very interesting principle. That there is mercy for demons. That is hard for some to come to grips with cause we think that demons are so out of the scope of receiving anything good from god. I'm not so sure.

Also, the demons according to the account in luke begged jesus not to send them into the abyss. (NIV version: Luke 8)He didnt send them to the abyss he had mercy on them and they chose to go into pigs instead and he let them. But then the pigs drove themselves into the ocean. If the demons were not able to leave the bodies of the pigs they would be trapped in them. I think they got first hand experience of what it feels like to be trapped, while under water, sort of what the poor man they possessed felt like when the demons took control of him.

The demons know that there is a time coming when they are going to the abyss. We know they know this because they would ask Jesus on occasion if He had come to torture them before the appointed time.

Right now these demons torture people. They will reap what they sowed when they are in the abyss. Question is: do all of them?

Now im not 100% sure if the demons made good on the mercy that Jesus extended to them. I am inclined to think these ones didnt. So when the pigs went over the side and into the ocean, them trapped in their bodies, they must have experienced a foretaste of what the abyss will be like also. So, what did they do? I think they left the pigs and went into the town folk. Because the legion of demons seem to have gone into legions of townfolk, who soon afterwards begged jesus to leave the area. A different scene from the otherwise mostly willing crowd that followed and welcomed him. (minus the hypocrite crowds - they didnt want jesus to leave as much as they wanted to kill him.)

Maybe im right, maybe not. But i know that there is mercy for demons. My best guess would be that they are under mercy now. After jesus cleared out the place where satan had the keys of hell, and in a triumphant procession made a public spectacle of the devil and his company he did not utterly destroy them. So where are they? I think they are around here. Doing stuff they shouldnt be doing despite the fact that they have been given mercy and not been utterly destroyed. So when jesus comes they will face judgement.

Now if demons are fallen angels, then it might just be that we will have a part to play in their future. The bible does say, 'dont you know that you will judge angels'. When will that happen, the bible is not clear on that.

Just my thoughts...please dont take this to be anything but me thinking out loudly and musing about this account in the bible.

God bless

Heneni
Old 07-15-2009, 02:25 PM
preachergirl

Interesting and thoughtful thoughts Heneni...I can see how you do see some of these things.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heneni View Post
PS: The account is in the bible colin...it should not sound ridiculous.

This account of jesus with the man possesed by a legion of demons demonstrates a very interesting principle. That there is mercy for demons. That is hard for some to come to grips with cause we think that demons are so out of the scope of receiving anything good from god. I'm not so sure.

Also, the demons according to the account in luke begged jesus not to send them into the abyss. (NIV version: Luke 8)He didnt send them to the abyss he had mercy on them and they chose to go into pigs instead and he let them. But then the pigs drove themselves into the ocean. If the demons were not able to leave the bodies of the pigs they would be trapped in them. I think they got first hand experience of what it feels like to be trapped, while under water, sort of what the poor man they possessed felt like when the demons took control of him.

The demons know that there is a time coming when they are going to the abyss. We know they know this because they would ask Jesus on occasion if He had come to torture them before the appointed time.

Right now these demons torture people. They will reap what they sowed when they are in the abyss. Question is: do all of them?

Now im not 100% sure if the demons made good on the mercy that Jesus extended to them. I am inclined to think these ones didnt. So when the pigs went over the side and into the ocean, them trapped in their bodies, they must have experienced a foretaste of what the abyss will be like also. So, what did they do? I think they left the pigs and went into the town folk. Because the legion of demons seem to have gone into legions of townfolk, who soon afterwards begged jesus to leave the area. A different scene from the otherwise mostly willing crowd that followed and welcomed him. (minus the hypocrite crowds - they didnt want jesus to leave as much as they wanted to kill him.)

Maybe im right, maybe not. But i know that there is mercy for demons. My best guess would be that they are under mercy now. After jesus cleared out the place where satan had the keys of hell, and in a triumphant procession made a public spectacle of the devil and his company he did not utterly destroy them. So where are they? I think they are around here. Doing stuff they shouldnt be doing despite the fact that they have been given mercy and not been utterly destroyed. So when jesus comes they will face judgement.

Now if demons are fallen angels, then it might just be that we will have a part to play in their future. The bible does say, 'dont you know that you will judge angels'. When will that happen, the bible is not clear on that.

Just my thoughts...please dont take this to be anything but me thinking out loudly and musing about this account in the bible.

God bless

Heneni
Heneni my Love. there are no pigs there is no ocean. The teachers of spiritual understanding of God are Angels. The teachers of Spiritual understanding of men ( decieved men ) are demons. A man and his church are one and the same. Try this. one man speaks in the bible and says put them to the sword. The angle says put them to the word of God while the demon says kill them with a sword of steal or a real sword. Well that's enought to give you a better understanding .

Last edited by colin : 07-15-2009 at 06:17 PM.