| | What 1 Tim 1:4 means ??
Hi to all , and there are a few web sites that understand what a Dispensation means and will see what 1 Tim 1:4 really means ?
1) This a literal translation of 1 Tim 1:4 , Nor to give attention to fables and endless geneologies , which cause questionings , rather than God's DISPENSATION , the one by faith .
2) The KJV has the Greek word OIKODOME which means " the act of building "
3) But the Greek word in the Orignal Greek is OIKONOMIA which means Dispensation .
4) You will notice that the spelling is almost the same , but different .
5) So , that means that it is NOT in the Original Text .
6) What it means that to " the one by faith " , do you have to be a Dispensationalist ????? Of course I say YES .