Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Condemnation

Old 07-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Condemnation

If you think I'm trying to condem our churchs, Your wrong. If you think I am judging the churchs , Your wrong. I will tell you the verry truth now. I believe that no man can see the truth of the scriptures unless God in heaven shows him and I also believe that it is exactly as Jesus said. I will raise them up on the last day. I said this before but most did not understand. When he is down we are down. The lord said I lay my life down and can pick it back up if I choose. I never said I was the spirit man. I said blastphemy of the Spirit-----Man. Jesus gave us a way out. Forgive them father they know not what they do. If I see things you do not see and they are from the lord and I do not tell you the Lord will hold me responcable. To him that is given much, much is expected. To him that has much, much will be given. I believe that every person here is here for a purpose and we here have more understanding of God then any wher else in this world. Any man that believes in our Father in heaven is his brother and any church that teaches Jesus is his mother. That has allready happened. People who do not believe because they have never been tought is our neighbour and to love them is to teach them and when you see them in a ditch or beatten by robbers you need to be a good neighbour and show them mercy. The spiritual teachings are God's mercy.

My friends if I have steared you wrong may God have mercy on my soul and forgive me but I will not apolagize for doing the works the lord has set out for me to do. I love you people here . Even CC and bigger. Take these two. If they are such great deffenders of their beliefs , how much greater will they be defending the faith God is about to give us.

As for the churchs , God chastises the ones he loves. The Lord said I tell you true I know you not. I don't want that to happen to us. I want all the churchs to follow Jesus and for no one who truly loves the lord to be left behind but we all know it is going to happen. Let it be that we here , hear those great words. Well done my good and faithfull servants.

As for fools, I will try to restrain my self but I think the wisest thing a man can do without wisdom is hold his tongue.

As for me, I know I'm no great thing, I count myself as one of us and if it takes ten good men to make a church I believe we have them here. I wish we had a building of our own. I'de love to go to church again. I'm sorry but I really believe the Lord has given me greater understanding and I consider it temtation to eat of their fruit. I wish with all my heart people would believe the spiritual teaching.

Last edited by colin : 07-06-2009 at 11:03 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-07-2009, 08:17 AM

Default Re: Condemnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
As for fools, I will try to restrain my self but I think the wisest thing a man can do without wisdom is hold his tongue.

As for me, I know I'm no great thing, I count myself as one of us and if it takes ten good men to make a church I believe we have them here. I wish we had a building of our own. I'de love to go to church again. I'm sorry but I really believe the Lord has given me greater understanding and I consider it temtation to eat of their fruit. I wish with all my heart people would believe the spiritual teaching.
Colin, simply get to know us here on an individual basis. Dont assume evil of anyone due to association with any church. Who are you to say God did not put them there for a reason even if the church does have lots of problems. Does any man consider himself without wisdom? It is better if those with wisdom would hold thier tongue, as it takes more wisdom to keep silent than it does to speak quite often. If the Spirit tells you that you must speak a rebuke to someone or some church, then you must do so, but until it does, you should let your wisdom keep your mouth closed when it comes to finding fault in others and thier churchs. Not everyones path is your path, and not everyone will understand what you understand, and likewise others will understand things you dont. Thats how its to be in a body and we are a body, a body of believers. Peace.

-Brad
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:13 AM
RollingThunder

I've seen a lot of posts and/or discussions here and often when people are "discussing" churches and denominations, the term "Man Made Religions" is often brought into the mix and it's thrown around quite loosely. But I would ask....

Could it be a man or some men that have driven some away from fellowship in a church? Because one may have had a bad experience in a Denomination or Church, why let those men keep you from fellowship with other people in a place where the Holy Spirit is present as strongly as in our own hearts?

I believe God led me to the faith and church I go. As we all know, God works on his terms, in his time frame when it's most pleasing to him. He showed me where he wanted me. It would be considered the weirdest timing, weirdest place and circumstances. How weird? Former Yugoslavia, while hunting PIFWCs (Personnel Indicted For War Crimes).

As Brad said, and to paraphrase, what is not said sometimes has more effect than what is said. Silence can sound like thunder, while speaking can be just more white noise. You can't judge or condemn a group of people based on what one is taught about that group by men.

Blessings.
Shannon
Old 07-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
If you think I'm trying to condem our churchs, Your wrong. If you think I am judging the churchs , Your wrong. I will tell you the verry truth now. I believe that no man can see the truth of the scriptures unless God in heaven shows him and I also believe that it is exactly as Jesus said. I will raise them up on the last day. I said this before but most did not understand. When he is down we are down. The lord said I lay my life down and can pick it back up if I choose. I never said I was the spirit man. I said blastphemy of the Spirit-----Man. Jesus gave us a way out. Forgive them father they know not what they do. If I see things you do not see and they are from the lord and I do not tell you the Lord will hold me responcable. To him that is given much, much is expected. To him that has much, much will be given. I believe that every person here is here for a purpose and we here have more understanding of God then any wher else in this world. Any man that believes in our Father in heaven is his brother and any church that teaches Jesus is his mother. That has allready happened. People who do not believe because they have never been tought is our neighbour and to love them is to teach them and when you see them in a ditch or beatten by robbers you need to be a good neighbour and show them mercy. The spiritual teachings are God's mercy.

My friends if I have steared you wrong may God have mercy on my soul and forgive me but I will not apolagize for doing the works the lord has set out for me to do. I love you people here . Even CC and bigger. Take these two. If they are such great deffenders of their beliefs , how much greater will they be defending the faith God is about to give us.

As for the churchs , God chastises the ones he loves. The Lord said I tell you true I know you not. I don't want that to happen to us. I want all the churchs to follow Jesus and for no one who truly loves the lord to be left behind but we all know it is going to happen. Let it be that we here , hear those great words. Well done my good and faithfull servants.

You are improving in dealing with people, Colin, especially on patience and love toward others. Keep holding on to what you believe, but also as you have said here, 'hold your tongue' rather than speak evil! Glory to His name!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3 View Post
Colin, simply get to know us here on an individual basis. Dont assume evil of anyone due to association with any church. Who are you to say God did not put them there for a reason even if the church does have lots of problems. Does any man consider himself without wisdom? It is better if those with wisdom would hold thier tongue, as it takes more wisdom to keep silent than it does to speak quite often. If the Spirit tells you that you must speak a rebuke to someone or some church, then you must do so, but until it does, you should let your wisdom keep your mouth closed when it comes to finding fault in others and thier churchs. Not everyones path is your path, and not everyone will understand what you understand, and likewise others will understand things you dont. Thats how its to be in a body and we are a body, a body of believers. Peace.

-Brad
Wise words on the tongue here brother!