Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Jacob's pillow

Old 06-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Jacob's pillow

And Jacob took that stone where he did rest his head and poured oil upon it and said this is a piller and the house of God. Can't you guys see Jesus resting his head on peter and anointing him and saying surely this is God's house. Then he called that place bethel, ( you know, Bethelaham) The place of bread. See Jesus their again. Then he says if God will give me rainment and bread so that I come again to my fathers house, THEN shall the LORD be my God.
I see it then, I see it again with Jesus . I see us outside and Joseph in Egypt and asking for his brother. What do you guys think the girl with the pay back dubble was about. Passages we have to go through.
Maybe I am nuts. The great stone over the well's mouth, Maybe their was a stone over the top of a well but that ain't what it means to me. Tell you true, I'm in Elbethel

Last edited by colin : 06-25-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-26-2009, 01:31 PM
alphaomega3160

Default Re: Jacob's pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
And Jacob took that stone where he did rest his head and poured oil upon it and said this is a piller and the house of God. Can't you guys see Jesus resting his head on peter and anointing him and saying surely this is God's house. Then he called that place bethel, ( you know, Bethelaham) The place of bread. See Jesus their again. Then he says if God will give me rainment and bread so that I come again to my fathers house, THEN shall the LORD be my God.
I see it then, I see it again with Jesus . I see us outside and Joseph in Egypt and asking for his brother. What do you guys think the girl with the pay back dubble was about. Passages we have to go through.
Maybe I am nuts. The great stone over the well's mouth, Maybe their was a stone over the top of a well but that ain't what it means to me. Tell you true, I'm in Elbethel
in daniel; with the dream of the man with the head of gold
we see the different metals are kingdoms
gold- babylon & silver-medo persia & bronze-- greece & iron---rome

but there is another people spoken of here
the stone ( rock) people
does that stone of jacob travel to moses and then jeremiah only to end up as the corination stone of england ?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-26-2009, 04:10 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Jacob's pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaomega3160 View Post
in daniel; with the dream of the man with the head of gold
we see the different metals are kingdoms
gold- babylon & silver-medo persia & bronze-- greece & iron---rome

but there is another people spoken of here
the stone ( rock) people
does that stone of jacob travel to moses and then jeremiah only to end up as the corination stone of england ?
Wisdom of the Spirit is likened onto as silver and understanding as Gold. Wisdom of this world or the earthly teachings is values or likened unto as steal and it's understanding is like brass so the earthly understanding is brazen or bronze, When the bible says the people polished up there bronze armour it means they where fighting using the earthly teachings as the weapon against their enemies..
The stone is only removed when the heards are gathered togeather and they are watered at the same time means this. The sheep or flocks come togeather in church and the well is the teachings of God gathered up after digging through thr scriptures for wisdom . If a man finds wisdom of God he becomes like a well of living waters and the stone is the seal of the spirit. It just means no budy can figger it out, what the teachings mean. It is the same as the great stone rolled in front of the tumb of Jesus. Stones are stumbling blocks to people witout wisdom of God and the greatest stumbling block of all was Jesus is the son of the living God and that one was set for the jews. That means they would never understand that teaching.
Sorry I don't know what the corinatian Stone is.

Last edited by colin : 06-26-2009 at 04:15 PM.