Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The fruit of the spirit.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:04 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default The fruit of the spirit.

We all know what Paul Says about the fruit of the Spirit. Goodness kindness meekness gentleness,etc. I will tell you something you do not Know. Even evil people love each other and are Kind to their own. They too, show the fruit of the spirit as you know it. I'm allways dividing the word of God to show it has two meanings. The two meanings are set against themselves and each has its own purpose. When you seperate the word into it's two meanings , one is a spiritual meaning. Then you decern witch is truth and witch is deciete. Jesus said to his diciples, you being evil love one another. The fruit of the spirit means when you see the spiritual teachings you see God's goodness and God's kindness and meekness and his longsuffering. His patience. The word is like the weeping is for the dead but God will change your weeping into singing. he can change hatred into love. Deciete is deciete , no matter how you word it. Everthing is like a face to a face. The potter makes two vessels. When people teach a thing that has two meanings and decieve people they are hypocrits. You want to believe what you read with your understanding , I believe truth. You want to believe a fish swims into shore to give you money to pay your taxes, you are a fool, decieved and lost. God can change wickedness into his lovingkindness. Even wolves and lions have and bare the fruit of the spirit as you people know it. God can change the proud into the meek. Everything is their in front of you when you read the bible so laugh if it pleases you but I will divide the word and do what is pleasing to God and he will be with me. You want to know the differance in cain and able. Cane had his followers but Able tought people to follow God. That is what is pleasing to God.

Last edited by colin : 06-24-2009 at 06:41 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The fruit of the spirit.

Quote:
=colin;42157]We all know what Paul Says about the fruit of the Spirit. Goodness kindness meekness gentleness,etc. I will tell you something you do not Know. Even evil people love each other and are Kind to their own. They too, show the fruit of the spirit as you know it. I'm always dividing the word of God to show it has two meanings.
"For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." Matt 5:46-48

Quote:
The two meanings are set against themselves and each has its own purpose. When you separate the word into it's two meanings , one is a spiritual meaning. Then you discern which is truth and which is deceit. Jesus said to his disciples, you being evil love one another. The fruit of the spirit means when you see the spiritual teachings, you see God's goodness and God's kindness and meekness and his longsuffering. His patience.
Yes, colin, the fruit of God is in every man [except reprobates] in some measure. Being able to discern that good fruit in men is spiritual discernment or "eyes to see".

Quote:
The word is like the weeping is for the dead but God will change your weeping into singing. He can change hatred into love. Deceit is deceit , no matter how you word it. Everything is like a face to a face. The potter makes two vessels. When people teach a thing that has two meanings and deceive people they are hypocrites.
"For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning" Psalm 30:5

"Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?" Rom 9:20-21

"For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:" Phil 1:21-23

Quote:
You want to believe what you read with your understanding , I believe truth. You want to believe a fish swims into shore to give you money to pay your taxes, you are a fool, deceived and lost. God can change wickedness into his lovingkindness. Even wolves and lions have and bare the fruit of the spirit as you people know it. God can change the proud into the meek.
"Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain." I Cor 3:18-20

Quote:
Everything is there in front of you when you read the bible so laugh if it pleases you, but I will divide the word and do what is pleasing to God, and he will be with me. You want to know the difference in cain and abel. Cain had his followers but Abel taught people to follow God. That is what is pleasing to God.
"By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God." Heb 11:4-5

John,
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:35 PM
preachergirl

Yes, I've been made aware in many past times of the idea that the ungodly love their own....and sometimes seemingly with more love than "Christians." And it's true that Christians can sometimes be in a state where they will not move toward the weak and thirsty man like the Good Samaritan they are supposed to be...while an ungodly man will show "common" compassion and do something!

This is true and has been seen in some or many at times. It's been seen in the churches of the city! Yes, you can come here and be a member and we will accept you and "speak" great words of faith and love to you.....but if you are a poor couple that has wandered into town and has no where to stay....sorry...we don't do that. In other words..we will show you the Love of God as long as you are a benefit and not a burden.

BUT...God has a people! And His true Church who are truly walking in Him fully...Will and Do have works with their faith or Fruit...that flows out of a good and Living Faith...or out from a tree that is truly planted by the Living Waters.

Yes, God says to "divide" the Word....and perceive it's true meaning, amen.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:05 PM

Colin are you a teacher? By this I mean do you teach people the word outside of this forum?
Old 06-24-2009, 06:29 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post

"For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." Matt 5:46-48

Yes, colin, the fruit of God is in every man [except reprobates] in some measure. Being able to discern that good fruit in men is spiritual discernment or "eyes to see".

"For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning" Psalm 30:5

"Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?" Rom 9:20-21

"For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:" Phil 1:21-23

"Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain." I Cor 3:18-20

"By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God." Heb 11:4-5

John,
You understand me brother. Love you John
Old 06-25-2009, 05:50 PM

Its seems that if you try to understand what a person is saying and they disregard you,they either don't wont to share with you their understanding of things that are on their level or they are not paying you any attention at all!
Old 06-25-2009, 06:50 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinblanco View Post
Its seems that if you try to understand what a person is saying and they disregard you,they either don't wont to share with you their understanding of things that are on their level or they are not paying you any attention at all!
Have patience brother! He will be back in time. Unlike me [retired] colin works and has other responsibilities. He'll be back when he gets back.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:23 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinblanco View Post

hahahaha, Do you think this is something new to me. I could list a page of names I've been called. Not good ones either.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
We all know what Paul Says about the fruit of the Spirit. Goodness kindness meekness gentleness,etc. I will tell you something you do not Know. Even evil people love each other and are Kind to their own. They too, show the fruit of the spirit as you know it. I'm allways dividing the word of God to show it has two meanings. The two meanings are set against themselves and each has its own purpose. When you seperate the word into it's two meanings , one is a spiritual meaning. Then you decern witch is truth and witch is deciete. Jesus said to his diciples, you being evil love one another. The fruit of the spirit means when you see the spiritual teachings you see God's goodness and God's kindness and meekness and his longsuffering. His patience. The word is like the weeping is for the dead but God will change your weeping into singing. he can change hatred into love. Deciete is deciete , no matter how you word it. Everthing is like a face to a face. The potter makes two vessels. When people teach a thing that has two meanings and decieve people they are hypocrits. You want to believe what you read with your understanding , I believe truth. You want to believe a fish swims into shore to give you money to pay your taxes, you are a fool, decieved and lost. God can change wickedness into his lovingkindness. Even wolves and lions have and bare the fruit of the spirit as you people know it. God can change the proud into the meek. Everything is their in front of you when you read the bible so laugh if it pleases you but I will divide the word and do what is pleasing to God and he will be with me. You want to know the differance in cain and able. Cane had his followers but Able tought people to follow God. That is what is pleasing to God.

"...And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light. And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations,
Old 06-26-2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
hahahaha, Do you think this is something new to me. I could list a page of names I've been called. Not good ones either.
I don't recall in any of my statements to you where I called you a name,or for that matter any name sir.I think that you do have a degree of wisdom,but if all you can think to do is laugh and poke fun at people with it then I don't think that you should use it to belittle others that are not on your level sir,if anything share that they may grow in the Grace that the Lord has given you to help raise their awareness Colin!