Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > How does it happen in the Millennium ???

Old 06-23-2009, 07:58 PM

Default How does it happen in the Millennium ???

Hi to all , If you believe in the 1000 year reign of Christ here is my question ?

1) How will Gentiles be saved in the Millennium ?

2) Scripture and verse , please !!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-25-2009, 06:55 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: How does it happen in the Millennium ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by danp View Post
Hi to all , If you believe in the 1000 year reign of Christ here is my question ?

A day is a thousand years for the lord. he said he would make it right in three days( the temple ) When he was twelve and lost they found hin ofter two days in the house of his father. People following him we hungry and when he did the miracle with the four loafs of bread he said , these people are hungry and haven't eaten for two days and I have compation on them so I will feed them and he broke the bread. I can give you dozzens of examples. Look up the numbers yourself.

Last edited by colin : 06-29-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-25-2009, 10:05 AM

I believe the Bible so I do believe in a literal 1000 year reign of Christ - for those who believe He reigns on earth now.... sorry news everyday tells me that we are not in the Kingdom yet.... If this is it - what is the point?

Gentiles will be saved the same way they have always been saved (as well as Jews come to think of it....) - by grace through faith in Jesus Christ our Lord..... (guess I should add in Jesus Messiah Jehovah - for those who really don't get it) why is there a question about this? - if you really need the verse that says that is the WAY to God? - think it goes something like this John 14:6 Jesus Christ said - "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (NIV) don't like or accept NIV well here it is in RV (aka KJV) - 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (Don't see any exceptions there!)

I wish someone would explain to me why there is such a problem with salvation on a Christian forum?

When I first came to this list I posted a question on salvation and the way it works.... I think I know why at the time I only got one tongue in cheek answer...... Isn't the way of salvation more important than any talk of the millennial kingdom? Isn't it with salvation that our unity must begin?

I assume you are trying to get into a "discussion" of the millennial temple or something like that - well there is NO conflict - there is only ONE WAY to God and that is through Jesus Christ (Messiah) who as the Word (see John 1) established the Way to God, as God (Triune) through the Lamb slain from the foundations of the world..... One Way, One Sacrifice, One Plan - is this really too hard to get?

In Christ
Windy

Last edited by Windsong : 06-25-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
I believe the Bible so I do believe in a literal 1000 year reign of Christ - for those who believe He reigns on earth now.... sorry news everyday tells me that we are not in the Kingdom yet.... If this is it - what is the point?

Gentiles will be saved the same way they have always been saved (as well as Jews come to think of it....) - by grace through faith in Jesus Christ our Lord..... (guess I should add in Jesus Messiah Jehovah - for those who really don't get it) why is there a question about this? - if you really need the verse that says that is the WAY to God? - think it goes something like this John 14:6 Jesus Christ said - "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (NIV) don't like or accept NIV well here it is in RV (aka KJV) - 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (Don't see any exceptions there!)

I wish someone would explain to me why there is such a problem with salvation on a Christian forum?

When I first came to this list I posted a question on salvation and the way it works.... I think I know why at the time I only got one tongue in cheek answer...... Isn't the way of salvation more important than any talk of the millennial kingdom? Isn't it with salvation that our unity must begin?

I assume you are trying to get into a "discussion" of the millennial temple or something like that - well there is NO conflict - there is only ONE WAY to God and that is through Jesus Christ (Messiah) who as the Word (see John 1) established the Way to God, as God (Triune) through the Lamb slain from the foundations of the world..... One Way, One Sacrifice, One Plan - is this really too hard to get?

In Christ
Windy
Hi Windy , there are many reasons , here are a few;

#1 , we can lose our salvation , true or not ?

#2 , how were people saved under the Law of Moses ?

#3 , How will Gentiles be saved in the Millennium ??? SCRIPTURE AND VERSE ??????

4) , where does the gospel change ???? does it change ????

5) , how are people saved to day and what doe Saved mean in the Greek ????

6) Saved in the Greek is in the Greek Perfect Tense , Passive Voice and in the Indicative Mood , YES IT IS !!!

7) Can we sin after we are saved ????

8) Is there sinless perfection ???

9) If we are saved , what does Sanctification mean ?????

Last edited by danp : 06-29-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by danp View Post

I reject the premise of your first question. There are many 'Gentiles' that are Christians. Perhaps, you meant 'non-Christians' instead of 'Gentiles'.

Assuming that you meant 'non-Christians', the answer is given in Rev. 20.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Those that make the first ressurection will teach those, that never had a fair opportunity in the flesh, to accept Christ and overcome Satan
Old 06-30-2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman View Post
I reject the premise of your first question. There are many 'Gentiles' that are Christians. Perhaps, you meant 'non-Christians' instead of 'Gentiles'.

Assuming that you meant 'non-Christians', the answer is given in Rev. 20.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Those that make the first ressurection will teach those, that never had a fair opportunity in the flesh, to accept Christ and overcome Satan
Hi Watchman , to clarify , , by Matt 25 , I see plenty of Gentiles in the Millennium .

1) They are Christians ??? I don't believe that at ALL .

2) In the 1000 years many will be born !!!

3) So how will the Gentiles be saved ? is the question !!
Old 11-06-2009, 06:19 PM

WOULD YOU SETTLE FOR

HEAVEN ON EARTH?

Most individuals who considerer themselves to be Christian have a better out look on life than those who do not attend Church. A Christian somehow knows from within that there is something better waiting for them in the future although they may not fully understand what it is. There is that ray of hope to and for them and their family. But could there be more to being a Christian and entering Gods Kingdom than one may realize.

The truth is there is much more waiting for those who are Christian and who will become a Christian than may have been revealed to them. Jesus Christ has revealed more on this subject..

Once an individual becomes converted and becomes a Christian, they began looking for the reward that has been promised to them by their Savior, Jesus Christ. That reward is to inherit Eternal Life and be in Heaven with God. My question to a one is, would you settle for Earth as the Heaven promised to you from God?

How many truly understand that when Jesus Christ returns He will set up His Fathers Kingdom here on this Earth and not in Heaven as has been taught by Ministers today.

“HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH”

The promise from God Almighty is that He will set up His Kingdom here on this Earth for 1000 years. Although this is not God’s Government and Kingdom at this time, it will be in a very few short years.

Notice Acts Ch 3: 20-21;

20; 21; “And that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you, before whom Heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things which God has spoken by the mouth of all Holy Prophets since the World began”.

Now Acts 15: 16; 17;

16; “After this I will return and will rebuild the Tabernacle of David which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, and will set it up; so that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord, even the Gentiles who are called by my name says the Lord who does all things”.

Jesus Christ said that He Himself would return to this Earth to set up His Fathers Kingdom. What is wrong with that?

Jesus prayed, “Your Kingdom come” (Matthew 6:10 , and it was noted of Joseph of Arimathaea, whom himself was also waiting for the “Kingdom of God” (Luke 23:51 In the Acts of the Apostle’s it is said many times that they, “preached the things concerning the Kingdom of God”. (Acts 8:12, 12:8, 20:25, 28:23)

If God’s Kingdom is this important to our faith then surely it demands our attention if we are to be true disciples. Jesus said, “Seek first The Kingdom of God and all these things will be added to you”. (Matthew 6:33

Yes, we need to truly understand that the promise of Heaven is here on this Earth, where Jesus Christ will set up His Fathers Government, His World Ruling Government and those to whom are His chosen will help in running and ruling in this Government process.

Our Father in Heaven will not use individuals in helping rule and reign in His Kingdom who do not understand the principles of this soon coming Government of God.

In Matthew ch19: 28, 29, 30 we read-

28; “(Jesus speaking) I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of man sits on His Glorious Throne, you who have followed me will also sit on Twelve Thrones, judging the Twelve Tribes of Israel”.

29; “And everyone who has left his brothers and sisters or fathers or mothers or children of the field for My sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit Eternal Life”.

What Jesus is saying in verse 29 is that those who truly follow him will be ridiculed and disowned by family members and friends, that is the price of being a True Christians.

30; “But many who are the first will be the last and many who are the last will be the first”.

What this is saying is those who believe that they may be doing what God has commanded, may not be doing so and may very well end up being at the end of all things. Jesus Christ said that there would be those that would be the least in the Kingdom of God. They would be in the Kingdom of God but their reward would not be as they had expected it should be.

Notice Matthew ch 5; 19;

19; “Anyone who breaks one of the least of the Commandments and shall teach others to do the same will be called the least in the Kingdom of Heaven, but whosoever practices and teaches these Commandments will be called great in the Kingdom of God

God’s Kingdom with the added advantage of ‘authority’ will be established when Jesus Christ returns, “For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet”. 1Corinthians 15:25

Speaking of King Jesus, the prophet Jeremiah said: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, that I will raise to David a Branch of Righteousness; A King shall reign and prosper, and execute judgment and righteousness in the Earth. In His days Judah will be saved, now this is the name by which He will be called, the Lord of our righteousness”. (Jeremiah 23; 5-6)

The saints will help Him do this here on this Earth.

Now to revelation ch 20; 4, 5, 6,

4; “(N.I.V) I saw Thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to Judge. And I saw the Souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped The Beast (this world government authority) or his image and had not received His Mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years”.

5; “The rest of the dead did not come to life until the Thousand years were ended, this is the first resurrection”.

Those are the individuals that did not know Jesus Christ; they will be given a chance to accept Him at the end of the thousand years.

6; “Blessed and Holy are those who have part in the First Resurrection, The second death has no power over them, but they will be Priest of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a Thousand Years”.

When Jesus Christ does return He will establish His Father’s Government here on this Earth. Those who are His Chosen will help in Reigning and Ruling on this Earth for one thousand years. At the end of the thousand years, the rest of the dead, those to whom have not accepted Jesus Christ will be resurrected and will have the opportunity to also be His Son’s and Daughters. Then those who do not accept will be put in Hell Fire and will be burned up. They will die the second Death but will not burn for ever and ever

I cannot even start to explain what God has in store for the Saints after the Thousand Years for it is mind boggling and is something that includes the whole Universe.

I pray that God will open you mind to understand and get really right with God so you to will help in ruling this World with our Elder Brother, Jesus Christ.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Knight of the Forum

OP, please clarify your understanding of "Gentile."
Old 11-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Representative Clergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIP View Post
OP, please clarify your understanding of "Gentile."
Jesse, I don't think he is a currently active poster. This op was a while ago.