Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The two Fish

Old 06-21-2009, 03:18 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default The two Fish

I know when Jesus broke bread and feed his followers in the field it means he breaks the understanding and the diciples pick up the crums and feed their church. It took me a long time to understand the two fish, multiplying and how they feed the people. The kingdom is in two parts. First it is like a net and people are like fish. When the fish are cought and people hunger to know God, the fish teach their understanding and multiply to feed more and multiply again and the numbers grow. When the diciples found Jesus and he told them to cast to the right,they cought 153 fish. To cast to the right means to preach the teachings he tought them and it is him that sits at the right hand. Oh well, that is how fish multiply. That is only the first half of the kingdom.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:46 AM

Default Re: The two Fish

In listening to what you have said I still don't get the idea about the 2 fish.Sir I'm not trying to be critical but you have not shown what the meaning of the 2 fish are.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The two Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinblanco View Post
In listening to what you have said I still don't get the idea about the 2 fish.Sir I'm not trying to be critical but you have not shown what the meaning of the 2 fish are.
Ok. if the teachings in earthly are as a net and two people get cought , they are likened unto as fish and then they teach others the same teachings they multiply themselves and they two. Feeding people means to teach them. Now do you get it?