Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The bickering between ourselves

Old 06-20-2009, 06:12 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default The bickering between ourselves

Catholics say we are the ones, protestants say be with us we are the ones , Evangelics . baptics ,all of them. Catholic people are like peter, protestants like andrew ,some like philip and so on. singullary we are like them. The sons of Jacob ,each one of them are given skins of animals . Adam said he would not take a animal mfor a bride. Alone they are wearing the mark of the beast. Adam was created in Gods image and he tought Gods image . After he sinned and took the bait he became as one created in the image of man. we are to be created in the image of the christ. Togeather we are the one ( Jesus ) Then we are like him. Adam found the spiritual teachings. His bride followed Adam and not God. She believed the man and not the spirit. I will not join a church because of this. I do not want to preach myself or the salvation Army. I want to preach God. Who's the greatest , who's the greatest, who's the greatest. the one who stops bickering and teaches God and not his church. STOP

Last edited by colin : 06-20-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-20-2009, 06:56 PM

Default Re: The bickering between ourselves

Well said. Blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called the children of God.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Daniel

Galatians

3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

I dont know colin. I suppose we could see this verse as there is neither catholic or protestant ect ect..

If your point is we are all one in Christ I would agree.

Let me ask your opinion though Colin. When the truth as one sees it is being misrepresented. Do you think there is a way to discuss and find the truth without bickering?

I think that there is. But what about on this forum? It does not seem to work here. your thoughts?
Old 06-20-2009, 07:14 PM
preachergirl

Hey, that is the answer of the day!...."Blessed are the Peacemakers!"
And I think and have 'thought' in the spirit of this word, that Peacemakers brother are thus in heart... It is a natural condition of heart...of God's heart...to normally seek the peace and unity of his Spirit...in the bond of peace!

We know that the "issues" proceed from the heart, amen? What is proceeding from our heart today? What are we giving, adding...to the fellowship, the brethren, the body, the Church? Are we "giving" life or death?

I do believe that when most here go into that secret place of their heart where Jesus is....they "do" find the Love of Jesus, that is willing and able to Love and not despise or have dissention with, others, no matter what smaller doctrines our mortal minds may disagree on...

Because I'll bet that even God knows how little we know so that he excuses some of our strivings over things we have no knowledge of compared to his high Wisdom...When we think we know...then God's wisdom of Love comes in to reveal what Love knows!

Good Word.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Knight of the Forum

"And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:" Acts 17:30

John,
Old 06-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
Galatians

3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

I dont know colin. I suppose we could see this verse as there is neither catholic or protestant ect ect..

If your point is we are all one in Christ I would agree.

Let me ask your opinion though Colin. When the truth as one sees it is being misrepresented. Do you think there is a way to discuss and find the truth without bickering?

I think that there is. But what about on this forum? It does not seem to work here. your thoughts?
For God gave the world his only begotten son. We must be like Jesus, not peter or any of the diciples. Each has his own doctrine but togeather we have all the teachings. The doctrine of Jesus, Son of faith. Singularily we have little faith. Togeather we have it all. If you join a church you abide by it's doctrine. Every church has a part. Like when Israel came togeather as one because of David. Light is divided into seven colors like the spectrum but togeather they are white as snow. Each one individually betrays Jesus but if we all preach togeather and combine our knoledge , we have it. The coat of many colors.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:17 PM
preachergirl

Amen Amadeus, it's true...and Colin, I have seen that reality also, very good.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
"And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:" Acts 17:30

John,
I love your comments John.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:35 PM
Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
For God gave the world his only begotten son. We must be like Jesus, not peter or any of the diciples. Each has his own doctrine but togeather we have all the teachings. The doctrine of Jesus, Son of faith. Singularily we have little faith. Togeather we have it all. If you join a church you abide by it's doctrine. Every church has a part. Like when Israel came togeather as one because of David. Light is divided into seven colors like the spectrum but togeather they are white as snow. Each one individually betrays Jesus but if we all preach togeather and combine our knoledge , we have it. The coat of many colors.
Im sorry brother but that sounds to me like many gospels. Kinda new wave oprah windfrey many truths doctrine.
I guess my problem is I dont go to a church and I avoid denominational biases. I believe the bible only teaches one truth. Not everyone just feel the way they feel and everyone is correct.
I know I have been corrected before and after long prayer changed my beliefs on things..so I dont know all the truth.
But I do believe and seek for the 1 truth to all things.
Of course that one truth lies within Jesus Christ.
I feel we must indeed be together and unified, But i dont believe unity can have vast beliefs in different things.
I suppose I should just be happy we have a unified belief in our saviour

God Bless colin
Old 06-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post

John,
This is the reason Mary was first to see him. she wasn't a diciple